Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-14-2012, 08:22 AM #946
Jeffasaurusrexx
"Rex"

Jeffasaurusrexx is for the Gunfight
Jeffasaurusrexx has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Jeffasaurusrexx has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey all. I recently got into paintball. i Started with a 98 Custom, and now have a Proto Rail. I love this sport and hope i can get better!
Old 10-14-2012, 11:02 PM #947
Billydan225

hi I'm billy I'm 16 I'm getting into paintball. I'm getting a marker for Christmas so I'm really ecxited to start playing

Last edited by Billydan225 : 10-15-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Billydan225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:53 AM #948
4literranger485
xtreme noob

4literranger485 supports Team VICIOUS
4literranger485 supports Empire
All!!!!!!!!!!

Newb coming back! I had a marker back in high school (2002) for extreme amateur woodsball lol. Sold it back then, and just picked up a decent full set-up to include a spyder electra. Cant wait to hit the field here locally and play some real paintball!

I'll be playing in southern california if you guys have any good spots or scenarios coming up!
4literranger485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:13 AM #949
CbltPhoenix

Hi guys,

Glad to be here. I've never held a paintball gun in my entire life, much less gone paintballing, that is, until last week Monday. My cousin and I went to High Velocity Paintball in Coram, NY and it was a blast!!!! I'm hooked now. When I got home that day, I hopped online and ordered a Tippmann A-5 with Response Trigger, and a 14" ceramic barrel, and a JT Spectra Proshield Thermal Paintball Mask/Goggles.

I am trying to hop online and read up as much as I can to learn, so I hope this forum will be a great source of info, and a way to meet great new people who are cool, and live nearby whom I can meet up with to play.
CbltPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:15 PM #950
dewa4091

I'm Cole. i Started playing early this year and traded my old go cart for a Dye rotor A Dangerous Power E1 some slider pants few jerseys a hpa tank and pads as well as 2 Dye I4 masks. I really like hyper ball and speedball but i think that woods ball is sorta fun. I Play At Kick'n Paintball park in missouri.
dewa4091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:39 PM #951
nsiderbam

Sup guys. I'm george, 21 from Las Vegas, NV but currently going to school in Annapolis, MD. I've played paintball probably five or six times and always wanted to get into it but never had the money or means to do so until recently. I just bought:

Smart Parts SP-1
Smart Parts Linear 14" barrel
JT ProFlex mask
collapsible stock
remote line kit
NXE 4+1 pod/tank harness
Ninja 48ci 3000psi tank
Proto Primo hopper

and plan on going paintballing pretty much every weekend now. I really love woodsball and definitely want to do a large scenario game in the near future.

I have one or two friends that play paintball, but we're all pretty busy and can't get together that often. If any of you live in the area and can go out on the weekends, let me know!
nsiderbam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:11 AM #952
Spartan502

Annual Supporting Member
Howdy,

Name is Nik, from Indianapolis, IN. I played recreational back in the day before I left for the military in 02. Since I got back home I have been interested in getting back into the game and so I decided recently to start it up.

I just bought a Tippmann Gryphon to start and getting everything together piece by piece.

So if there are any locals out there looking for another player for rec. and/or team play let me know.
Spartan502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:57 AM #953
81NastySFT
Tech Nut

Annual Supporting Member
Hey everyone im back in paintball for a while hopefully. i used to play a ton of speedball back in 01-03 dropped out and now im interested again. im in southeast indiana and have a ton of shocker stuff but lookin to move on to bigger and better things....lol i do play a little woods ball but not to into it.
81NastySFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:43 PM #954
ThexAlchemist
US Army

ThexAlchemist supports Team VICIOUS
ThexAlchemist supports Team VICIOUS
ThexAlchemist plays in the APPA D5 division
Hey guys. I used to play in 07-08 but quit due to money problems. now I'm back and ready to play some speedball
ThexAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:22 PM #955
private_silver
Fire and Forget.

private_silver is an NCPA player
private_silver plays in the APPA D5 division
Why is this thread 2 pages long.... Stop posting in here for cheap posts, go actually contribute to the forum lol.

/thread
Crossfire 68/45 w/ Stealth
private_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:48 PM #956
dyeeepaintballlllll

dyeeepaintballlllll owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dyeeepaintballlllll supports Team VICIOUS
dyeeepaintballlllll has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dyeeepaintballlllll supports DLX Technology
the option doesn't show up with me
dyeeepaintballlllll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:55 AM #957
rsion4191

rsion4191 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Wsup, guys! My name's Russ from Carson, CA. Been around paintball since my dad played pretty much since the early 90s, but never really dove into it. Now, I'm getting older & kinda following every step he's made. He & I are sharing his two holy grails (Autocockers). I pick up my very own Autococker on Friday!
rsion4191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:21 AM #958
Flash aka Dan

I was trying to figure that out, that answers that question.
Flash aka Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:41 PM #959
Bengals4Life

Hello. I'm from So Cal and love paintball among other sports. Getting my sons into the sport too!
Bengals4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:40 PM #960
Hoflich

Hello.

Just got into paintball, though it's been years since I wanted to get into it.

I really like it, tons of fun.

Starting out with a Spyder Imagine e-marker, not the best but gets the job done.

So Cal

Thanks
Hoff.
Hoflich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:29 PM #961
paramedic18
Shortcake!

paramedic18 is a Paintball photographer
paramedic18 is playing at Living Legends VI
paramedic18 is playing at Living Legends VII
paramedic18 posts videos on PbNation
welcome to all of the new targets... er i mean victims.. er crap i mean new players to the sport. hope you guys enjoy it!

Paintcheck Photography in Co-operating with RSHMedia, Covering the Indiana region for scenario, tourny, and rec play.
paramedic18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:25 AM #962
Rangerbattvet2002

Fng

Hey everybody,

My name is Chris, I'm originally from Baltimore, Md but now live outside of Dover, DE. I played PB a couple of times while I was in the Army, but never got into it. But now I'm ready! Don't have any equipment yet, but am doing my homework. I'm looking to get into the scenrio or woodsball types of games. Any and all suggestions on equipment, game types, and how to's will be greatly appreciated! Can't wait to get started!!
Old 11-16-2012, 11:29 PM #963
wahnyc

Hi,
I played paintball a few times in the 90's, and then once about 10 years ago. I loved playing, but never really got into it since I had no money. Now I have a business, a house, a car, and kids.... and because of that, I still have no money. But.... there are a bunch of paintball fields around my town, so I'm gonna use my credit card and play some paintball!!!
wahnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:18 AM #964
kc*luvs*pb
freaky female

kc*luvs*pb is BST Trusted
Hi All! I am new here! My name is Kristy and I am from Massachusetts! This looks like an awesome site! Can't wait to meet everyone and find my way around!
Old 11-21-2012, 01:20 AM #965
joey89924 (Banned)

Respect and Honor means alot to me.

LOVE helping others, I help others before self. I am not afraid to stick my neck out for someone whom I can trust.
BAV70
2N2907A
joey89924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:41 AM #966
bheazy92
West Coast

bheazy92 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bheazy92 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
great thread idea for us noobs. my names Bryce im 20 and from southern california in the greater long beach area. played pb pretty often at hollywood sports from 2005-06 with my faithful spyder sonix then my family lost a lot of money and i couldnt afford to play anymore now im older and make my own cash and i choose to spend it all as stupidly as i want on anything i want so i chose to get back into paintball. havent gone back out yet but i am super excited to start again my old spyders still working hahaha and im getting a dm6 in the next two weeks.

current set up: spyder sonix, Tiller 16' barrel, dye sticky grip, empire overdrive db, spy profit mask

planning on going to holywood sports on monday the 3rd of dec. (after i get paid) for my first time out in almost 4 years if anyone else in socal is going to be there ill be the guy smiling from ear to ear and getting lit up all day haha