Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-05-2012, 06:38 PM #1
ScottiePimpin
ScottiePimpin

Capital Edge DMG TRYOUTS Dec 2nd Sacramento Ca

From Dave Bains Via Facebook

"Paintball has been an integral part of my life for over 12 years. I cannot imagine how different things would be if I hadnít gone out to Venture games that fateful Saturday for my best friendís birthday. This sport has introduced me to some amazing people and allowed me to have some incredible experiences and memories. Northern California is full of talented players, many young men and women who are in the same position I myself was in a few years ago, loving a sport and wanting to compete past the recreational level. Numerous times over the past few years I have been approached by individuals to create a team or be a coach, but having been focused on playing and the hectic travel schedule of participating in multiple leagues, as well as attending school and working I hesitated to make a commitment in which I wouldnít be able to give 100% of my time and effort. This past year has changed all that, because I have had the opportunity to create an organization were I have been able to give back to other players who are starting out on their own journey in this sport that we all love. These past few months have been some of my favorite times in paintball and most rewarding. This season I was able to support and create an environment that produced the D-League, Division 3 Overall Series Winner, High Intensity; put together a squad that won a National Series Title in the NPPL-Division 4, DMG; helped further develop an amazing squad that also won a National Series Title in the NPPL- Division 3, CEPP Sacramento Royals; and pieced together a squad where prior to this season half the players were ranked D3 or below and only ONE player had PSP experience. Having only come together in March, Sacramento Damage has already won a major National Tournament in the PSPís D1 Division.

Capital Edge Paintball Park and DMG are expanding for the 2013 season. This year Iím looking to have the many teams of Capital Edge join forces under one banner with one common goal, to succeed and be dominant in Tournament Paintball. We are looking for any and all tournament players who have the heart, drive, and desire to be a part of a paintball organization that is bigger than the individual. You must be willing to put in the effort, attend practices and drills, and cover your share of expenses (both practice and tournament). This is not a free ride by any means and you will be expected to be a team player with a positive attitude. In return, I will provide to the members of the DMG organization, my knowledge, and experience and contacts that I have garnered over the past twelve years in the paintball industry.
Our first tryouts will be at Capital Edge Paintball Park on Sunday, December 2nd. We are looking for players from the D4 Division and up.

There are many opportunities available to you in this organization. I look forward to seeing you all out CEPP on the 2nd!"
ScottiePimpin is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups