PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-05-2012, 08:32 AM #22
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

has been a member for 10 years
High quality knee pads and elbow pads will increase your skill level compared to your friends exponentially. Simply because you will be able to slide, dive, and crawl really fast. [when I say kneepads, don't buy the one's that fit outside of your pants, you are only screwing yourself. In the military, I wish I was allowed to wear my paintball kneepads that fit like a knee brace and didn't slide off my knees.] Paintball pants are more durable than military ACUs or BDUs. I used to use military BDUs and a t-shirt. The BDUs quickly had holes in the double knee reinforcements and ripped apart. The paintball pants lasted 5 years before it started to rip.

Alright, say you go to a field that only allows you to use their rentals. What they can't tell you is what you can wear. What gave me the advantage to take down massive amounts of people was not the marker, but my ability to slide and dive into cover unimpeded and the mask that improved my field of vision. I also had a squeegee, so my busted up rental was more accurate than everyone else's.

I was thinking of buying a g4. What turns me off about the AXE is the stationary ASA.

We all know that if you save for a luxe, you will become an instant D1 super pro.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 11-05-2012 at 08:53 AM.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote