PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-28-2012, 11:39 AM #1
natexcarr
GO VEGETARIAN!

Point concessions?

Just curious as to what the thought process was behind those seemingly premature concessions that were made in the first few points of the quarter finals game against Damage. In retrospect, was it the correct thing to do? Was really hoping to see an X Factor vs Ironmen final match. Either way, great effort, amazing job, and looking forward to seeing what you guys bring next season!
natexcarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-29-2012, 01:52 PM #2
txfire01

has been a member for 10 years
txfire01 is a Professional paintball player
We were tied after the first two points. Durning the third point Archie ran out of air while it was a 3-on-3. After Grayson was eliminated it left Dixon in the snake with the only working gun. We conceded the point once Damage came onto our dorito side. In retrospect I would of actually conceded the point minutes earlier as soon as we realized Grayson was out of paint and Archie was out of air but I wanted to see if Dixon could work someone out. The next point we lost two guys early making it a 3-on-5. Damage was set up to burn off time from the clock so we conceded that point early as well. From then on out we continued to have to play against the clock at the same the playing arguably the best team in the league at locking a field down and they did a great job and took the win. Thanks for the support and we look forward to hitting the ground running next season.
txfire01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:52 AM #3
natexcarr
GO VEGETARIAN!

Thanks for the clarification. What a tough break. Still though, all things considered you guys played a great event. Again, good luck, and I'm really looking forward to next season.
natexcarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:39 PM #4
david.boyd3

david.boyd3 helped look for balloons
david.boyd3 supports Team VICIOUS
I was wondering the same thing.