Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-31-2012, 02:29 PM #1
peeingfish

has been a member for 10 years
Help me buy a CNC machine!!! Nice pre-2k cockers!

Sooooo I'm trying to get one of these guys Zen Toolworks: Zen Toolworks 7x7 Milling (F8) Package (With Mach3). Not exactly one of those big machines you see in the factories but I figure it's a good way to get started and learn the CNC process plus it's pretty cheap. Gives me just enough room to try some milling on bodies and might even do some custom parts (mini front blocks with attached asa?). Hopefully it's capable of easily milling aluminum. If anyone knows about these or has any experience with them feel free to share!

PM or email pchen016@gmail.com

Not really looking to trade unless you have something interesting or rare or it's a MINI FRONT BLOCK (straight ones with the asa attached)
Now on to the guns!

First is a very nice right feed blue pre-2k cocker. Not exactly sure of the make of it but the guy's dad who I picked this up from used to do machining for i&i sports back in the day. Body is in excellent condition. It has nice wooden grips (feels great in the hands!) and a very large anodized to match Taso expansion chamber. Comes with 2 barrels: one 12 inch and one 21 inch. He also did an amazing trigger job on this thing. This gun shoots amazing! It has a smooth pull and I can get balls out as fast as eblades! (ok maybe not exactly but you get the idea). Looking for 170$ obo

Next I have a nice dark to light purple fade old school STO autococker. It has a couple scuffs on the body but nothing too bad. Slight fading of the ano on the asa and ergo reg from use. Attached is a dye slider frame. It comes with two drops: a purple flame one that is darker and the drop that originally came on it. Also included are 2 CP barrels (ding on the smaller one) and a cool trinity slip-on clamping feedneck I've never really seen before. Gun is a smooth shooter. Looking for SOLDDD

Last edited by peeingfish : 11-01-2012 at 03:38 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-31-2012, 05:55 PM #2
stukam17
Just gettin' by

stukam17 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Love the purple. If my other sales go through, will have to get back to you about that one. Free up.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:19 PM #3
peeingfish

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by stukam17 View Post
Love the purple. If my other sales go through, will have to get back to you about that one. Free up.
Thanks! She's a beaut
Old 11-01-2012, 09:43 PM #4
EgoOwner147
You down with CPPP?

EgoOwner147 supports Team VICIOUS
EgoOwner147 plays in the APPA D4 division
EgoOwner147 supports DLX Technology
Haven't actually used the machine you're looking to buy..been a haas man forever. But hey a CNC is a CNC right? I would make certain that the control comes with a manual and doesn't require external software...featurecam and solidworks can be expensive

If someone leaves you feedback, stop being lazy and do the same