PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 02:53 PM #2059
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

The problem with marriage isn't age, its simply the retardedness of the people getting married.
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-01-2012, 02:55 PM #2060
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

True but more often than not, in this day and age most people getting married at that age are ****ing retarded.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:58 PM #2061
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

You don't even have to include marriage, most people at that age are simply retarded.
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 11-01-2012, 03:05 PM #2062
giants57

I'm not even considering marriage until my late 20s. I feel like in this day and age marriage before 27 is bound for failure.
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

"Originally posted by Ly$ol: Sometimes I feel bad when I lead a ***** on, but hey it's a numbers game."
Old 11-01-2012, 03:11 PM #2063
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

The issue with marriages failing is simple; the two people getting married have no ****ing clue as to what getting married actually involves.
Sauce
Old 11-01-2012, 03:28 PM #2064
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

has been a member for 10 years
dmc, your sister is hot. i think i would like to court her now

IF i were dumb enough to get married i would buy my wife a separate house. also, no kids, **** kids. we could adopt a giant black athletic kid that is like 16-17 but that is where i draw the line
Old 11-01-2012, 03:30 PM #2065
Gene Chizik

What do you mean "if"?
Old 11-01-2012, 03:31 PM #2066
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
You don't even have to include marriage, most people at that age are simply retarded.
This. I'm friends with a married couple, and I went to high school with one of them. They're young, obviously, but they're both a bit more intelligent than the average idiot, so I think their chances of lasting are better than most. They've also been dating since she was in like 7th grade or something lawl.
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:34 PM #2067
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

a huge portion of my friends are now married, mostly the ones i went to college with. i lived with 5 other guys my senior year and i am the only one not married or engaged. keep in mind these people are all like 25-early 30's in age

of my real close friends 3 are married but only 1 acts like a married couple. when your friends start having kids that is when **** gets wierd.

my buddy alex was married for a total of 3 months...mother **** that. no one cheated, they didnt fight much, she just said she made a mistake and left...wtf

edit: AZN, upgrading my PC, building a beast. would 2 of these be way overkill? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...Graphics-Cards

Last edited by imhungry : 11-01-2012 at 03:37 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:35 PM #2068
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire

madgoat has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgoat View Post
i didn't know 20 seconds of penetration with an inch long eggroll qualified as "ravaging".
man hungry you missed the joke window by 2 pages
Old 11-01-2012, 03:37 PM #2069
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

I don't want to get married or have kids until I'm at least 30. I could handle being married at 25 or so, but kids are going to wait, goddamit.
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:44 PM #2070
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
a huge portion of my friends are now married, mostly the ones i went to college with. i lived with 5 other guys my senior year and i am the only one not married or engaged. keep in mind these people are all like 25-early 30's in age

of my real close friends 3 are married but only 1 acts like a married couple. when your friends start having kids that is when **** gets wierd.

my buddy alex was married for a total of 3 months...mother **** that. no one cheated, they didnt fight much, she just said she made a mistake and left...wtf

edit: AZN, upgrading my PC, building a beast. would 2 of these be way overkill? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...Graphics-Cards
There is no such thing as overkill. There are simply the 1% and the 99%.

Me and wifey knotted up at 22, after dating for four years and living together for two of them, we were at the point in our relationship you either break up or get married. After a lot of talking we decided marriage was the next step for us. Last two years have been awesome.
Sauce

Last edited by Ninja Mouse : 11-01-2012 at 03:46 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:49 PM #2071
Fuhrer
#Alpha

Except for the whole I have to satisfy her with my manly prime rib penis. little egg roll boy.

Purdue > Iowa

FROZEN
Old 11-01-2012, 03:49 PM #2072
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire

madgoat has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
gay. ice had one long term gf and we never lived together. that **** sucked enough, **** getting married
Old 11-01-2012, 04:02 PM #2073
Gene Chizik

Girl I know got married at 19 and had a baby 7 months later lol. Getting married because you have a kid together is so stupid. Her family is also hardcore Christian.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:04 PM #2074
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Chizik View Post
Girl I know got married at 19 and had a baby 7 months later lol. Getting married because you have a kid together is so stupid. Her family is also hardcore Christian.
Possible side effect of sex includes babies.
Sauce
Old 11-01-2012, 04:05 PM #2075
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Chizik View Post
this. getting married because of a kid is usually a bad idea and makes it even harder on the kid when it fails. the girl that grew up behind me got knocked up by a guy she knew for like 3 weeks before hand and married him because of it.

if you were together for a long *** time its different but after a short relationship...**** that

Last edited by imhungry : 11-01-2012 at 04:08 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:13 PM #2076
Gene Chizik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse

Possible side effect of sex includes babies.
That's catholic school sex ed for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry

if you were together for a long *** time its different but after a short relationship...**** that
definitely
Old 11-01-2012, 04:28 PM #2077
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

I just realized DMC reminds me of my wife's brother.

The day after I took her v-card I run into him and he's like "way to go man about time someone slammed her!" That seems like something DMC would do since he has no shame flaunting his sister on the intrawebz.
Sauce
Old 11-01-2012, 04:55 PM #2078
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster

Alabama would smoke an NFL team.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:03 PM #2079
SmartyJones
Best in the World

SmartyJones helped look for balloons
SmartyJones is playing at Living Legends III
SmartyJones has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SmartyJones has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
SmartyJones has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I wouldn't mind marriage at a young age. It depends on the person and how well you know them though. I will definitely never be having kids, and if I ever get married there will be a pre-nup.
2009 STS Most Accurate Poster of the Year
2010 STS:F MVP

XBL - noarmsduck
Closed Thread