Community Focus

Old 11-01-2012, 07:55 AM #1
londonandlawson

Acer 10" Iconia-Canon 55-250 IS-4th gen touch-Inspire 4g-8 gig 3gs-Skyrocket

U.S. Only
No trades
Lowballs ignored
No low or bad feedback

If you are ocd about the condition of you used electronics, do not even message me. I do not want to deal with super picky people

Non picky people feel free to request pics

I prefer amazon payments over paypal but can take paypal if that is all you have

Aceria Iconia A200 8 gig
It has a front facing camera, usb port and a micro sd slot $160 shipped

Htc inspire 4g
It will come with an Otterbox and charger. The screen is good shape but the back bottom corners have a lot of scuffing and there are some scuffing on the sides $130 shipped

White Skyrocket
The body is rough shape but the screen is not bad, it has some scuffing but average wear imo. It will come with a charger $210 shipped

iPhone 3gs 8 gigs with an otterbox $110 shipped

Canon 55-250 IS with the original box, both caps and paper work. $160 shipped

32 gig 4th gen ipod touch with an invisishield, otterbox and usb cable $170 shipped

ATT Sony Xperia Play 4g with charger. It is not recognizing my sim but would make a nice media and emulator player with the slide out playstation controls $100 shipped

Sandisk Extreme III 4 gig $18 shipped

power brick for a 2008 white 360 $20 shipped

8 gig white 4th gen touch
The ipod will not power on, selling as is. I bought it like this and do not know what is wrong with it. The owner had bought a new screen for it and that is all I know. The screen has not had adhesive put on the back yet so whoever buys it can easily access the inside. $50 shipped
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement