Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-31-2012, 01:55 PM #1
Jinxer

Building a new California division 2 PSP team for the 2013 season

I am in the process of building a new division 2 PSP team based in California. I will be starting tryout's two weeks after Thanksgiving and hopefully have a solid roster and a practice schedule in place before the new year.

I am looking for serious and mature player's! Now considering the the demanding practice tournament and travel schedule's, as well as the fact that this will not be a fully sponsored team I think it would be best that the interested player's be 21yo and older and have an adequate disposable income.

I would like interested player's to have at least one solid year of tournament experience, in either PSP or NPPL or one of the affiliate league's.

In regards to where the team will be located, at this point I am open to both Northern or Southern California. Tryout's will held at Capitol Edge in Nor. Cal, and at Pendleton in So. Cal. Then depending on the roster a decision will be made on where to base the team out of.

I will go over team sponsorship in broad strokes at this point, and line for line after a roster is in place. A team marker and gear package was secured at cup and will be available as well as discounted practice and tournament paint for the team. All other team financial support and individual financial responsibilities will be discussed once the roster has been placed.

If you are interested please PM me or send me an e-mail, and I will be more then glad to offer further information and answer and questions you might have.
Jinxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2012, 07:05 PM #2
tyler151

tyler151 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
tyler151 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
when are tryouts at the pendalton location? and how much "disposable income are we talking? say per month?
tyler151 is offline   Reply With Quote