Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-04-2012, 10:28 AM #1
guerilla808

Bullpups: Who wants one?

Hey, I am finishing a prototype of a bullpup for an older A5. I have used it a few times and had great responses at my local field, and have been toying with the idea of selling them. At this point I have been working on a bullpup for a number of years on and off. The latest one is based off of a FAMAS design, though it isn't perfect, it works very well. It fits the receiver of the A5 into the rear stock and a 14" barrel fits even with the shroud, while I usually run an 18" barrel for most games. I use an offset stove pipe for the hopper, and it stays out of the way, and mostly out of sight. I don't use sights or rails when playing, it has a very intuitive feel in games, so I don't find the sights to be necessary. The grip is a standard HE E-grip, and while the internals have been upgraded, it will accept any original A5 (though I have not tried the 2011 newer model). The stock A5 requires the same mods to the body as it would with the B5 bullpup, but uses the HE E-grip style sear and solenoid so the issue with the pin-pinch are eliminated. I have pics and can shoot some video if someone asks. I'm just trying to see how much attention it gets, to determine if there is still a market for one. Send me a message if you'd like to know more.
After doing this bullpup, I am certain I can fit most if not all internals in most bullpups, and if this one sells, I will expand the model lineups to include more internal options, and more external bullpup model options. Let me know what you Paintballers think.
guerilla808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2012, 05:52 PM #2
tarrguy57

tarrguy57 is an NCPA player
tarrguy57 plays in the APPA beginner division
tarrguy57 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
i would totally dig a P90 setup of some kind. been considering it as my next project but i'm not the most handy
Paintball changed for me twice in my life, when a close friend introduced me to pump play and cockers and when I went from woodsball with Tippmanns to tournament ball with my Bob Long Rapper and AKA Viking on the UW-Stout Team. I'm a better player thanks to both occurrences.

Gearbag Sale

OpsGear Barret Sniper A5
tarrguy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:42 AM #3
dreadedkaos

dreadedkaos owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I think it would do well.. My buddy built a famas out of an airsoft shell, stuck a chopped up 98 with a double trigger and 50 rd cyclone.. Shoots really well and feels great to hold.

SICK Infamous AXE Setup!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...ht=dreadedkaos
dreadedkaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:42 PM #4
CallsignMagic
Warlord

CallsignMagic has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
CallsignMagic has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
CallsignMagic has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Bullpups are always in demand for rec and milsim players largely due to the fact no one mass produces them. Let's see some pics.
CallsignMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:24 AM #5
isaiahliepold

Sounds cool. Their is one on eBay for $280 but no one is buying.
isaiahliepold is offline   Reply With Quote