Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2012, 08:21 AM #85
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Danger Close
Or how the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution was complete bull****.
Animal_Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-28-2012, 08:49 AM #86
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
So many theories, so little hard evidence.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:57 PM #87
Frank101
legit legit legit
 
Frank101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NJ
Frank101 is a Supporting Member
Frank101 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Frank101 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Frank101 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
You mean like how we had prior knowledge of Pearl Harbor's planned attack from the Japanese?
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal_Mother View Post
Or how the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution was complete bull****.
and yes

Plus a bunch of the stuff John Perkins revealed as an economic hitman. Then there was Wilson and the Lusitania, Truman with his decision to want unconditional surrender and to drop the bombs claiming it saved millions of American lives when we know that is false. And I don't know much about JFK's circumstances but the records were supposedly sealed for 70s years or so and that is supposed to expire soon.
__________________
"Originally posted by pokenose: We quit doing that secret Santa thing after the black guy got a bucket of fried chicken, watermelon jolly ranchers, a bottle of colt 45 and a cotton scented candle then someone else got a ball of that free twine you tie down your items with at ikea and a vibrator so you can go **** yourself if you didn't like the twine."

"Originally posted by AlphaNeo36:
Election fraud is perfectly acceptable when it intends to keep Ron Paul out of the White House."
Frank101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:08 PM #88
yesme
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
You mean like how we had prior knowledge of Pearl Harbor's planned attack from the Japanese?
And the gulf of tonkin, and the boat sunk during ww1, and the boat sunk to start the spanish american war,etc,etc.
yesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:10 PM #89
yesme
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
So many theories, so little hard evidence.
At some point you will understand that the elite are not here to make sure you have an uninterrupted pursuit of happiness friend.
yesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:30 PM #90
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesme View Post
At some point you will understand that the elite are not here to make sure you have an uninterrupted pursuit of happiness friend.
Some day you'll realize you're completely ignorant about the subjects you discuss. Still waiting for that gravity calculation.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:49 PM #91
yesme
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Some day you'll realize you're completely ignorant about the subjects you discuss. Still waiting for that gravity calculation.

But your beliefs tell you that your all knowing about everything you open your dicksmoker about right?

I never said i was all knowing about anything i talk about, however you playing the game allows you to skip past all my points and offer nothing but hot air.

Bravo
yesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:57 PM #92
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesme View Post
But your beliefs tell you that your all knowing about everything you open your dicksmoker about right?

I never said i was all knowing about anything i talk about, however you playing the game allows you to skip past all my points and offer nothing but hot air.

Bravo
That mad?

I couldn't have summed you up any better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Still waiting for that gravity calculation.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:30 PM #93
Maxpow999
 
 
Maxpow999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Watched it. Meh. No solid anti-fed people. Writing in Ron Paul as planned.
__________________
"You wanna get rid of drug crime in this country? Fine, let's just get rid of all the drug laws." -Ron Paul
"When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." -Ron Paul
"To me, to be a conservative means to conserve the good parts of America and to conserve our Constitution." -Ron Paul
"Throughout the 20th century, the Republican Party benefited from a non-interventionist foreign policy. Think of how Eisenhower came in to stop the Korean War. Think of how Nixon was elected to stop the mess in Vietnam." - Ron Paul
Maxpow999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:21 AM #94
Tafari Makonnen
His Imperial Majesty
 
Tafari Makonnen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Addis Ababa
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesme View Post
Find out where the offices were that are next to the columns i need cut, send in package bombs to those offices.

But if you control the security company, you could have 500 people a night working and nothing on the videos at all.

Lets see, only security works at night, security lets in and looks other way, erases tape,etc.

yeah that has never worked says no criminal ever.

Also remember wtc towers were at like 60% full on office space, lots of empty space in there.
You are flat out retarded.
__________________
Magen VeLo Yera'e

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.
Tafari Makonnen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:20 PM #95
Swerve22
 
 
Swerve22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Concord NH
 has been a member for 10 years
Fix the thread title:

Quote:
Third Party Presidential Debate - The Debate The American Voter Doesn't Want to Watch
__________________
Butthurt Conservative.

www.gunfacts.info
Swerve22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:57 AM #96
scienceguy
 
 
scienceguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesme View Post
Do you know how the mossad operates?

They use thousands of people NOT in the mossad for compartmentalized jobs, and they never know the whole story.

i never said the government pulled the whole thing off. i said the government has not told us the truth.

Also just because cheney might have been in on it, does not mean your irs auditor was, lets leave the stupidity of "the government can't even do this right" from the conversation shall we?

How long did the government keep northwoods, mkultra,tuskagee, mahatten project,etc quiet? With what hundreds of thousands in on that stuff?

I just love the we are to stupid to do it, but some dudes in a cave, oh yeah they gots da smarts to get it done real quiet like....LMFAO!!!!!
Tuskegee didnt have hundreds of thousands in on it. They also didn't think they were doing anything wrong because in those days they didn't give a crap about poor black people. Their logic was that because they were getting free care, they could experiment however they want with them. Its also a poor example for you because a whistleblower brought it to light.

Manhattan project is also a poor example because frankly everyone expected America to be working on a super weapon. The science to make an atomic bomb had been public since the turn of the century. It was a technical problem to get enough material and work out the fuel shape for optimal efficiency. They did a good job of keeping that secret because it was a real national security issue to not let someone else be first. If the end game was to nuke NY people would have started talking.

It's been 10 years, where is the shipping request or Purchase order for the Det. Cord deliveries to the WTC? Where are the rental agreements or receipts by shadow corporations in key office spaces? Someone would have saved something to cover their *** if the story ever went public. Anyone involved would have been smart enough to keep a "get out of jail free card" or something to hold over the government should they disappear to GITMO. The people involved weren't stupid. One of the lower people involved would have come forward by now simply because they're pissed they were tricked into being involved in something to terrible in the name of national security.

I say again, they couldn't even sell weapons to Iran or torture Iraq soldiers without someone finding out. They had total control of those environments and picked the people involved. They just aren't good enough to pull something like this off and keep it quiet for this long.

The dudes in a cave weren't in a cave, and they didn't get it done real quiet either.
scienceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:24 AM #97
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Wait... is this the same Manhattan Project that had offices all around the country working on small projects that by themselves were insignificant but when added to the whole became Fat Man?
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:04 PM #98
scienceguy
 
 
scienceguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Are you agreeing wih yesme or are you just screwing around?
scienceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:10 PM #99
licence2kill
POOP
 
licence2kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County
ignore 99% of barrel roll posts. we all do.
licence2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:23 PM #100
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by scienceguy View Post
Are you agreeing wih yesme or are you just screwing around?
I remember reading about... or maybe hearing from the son of a man (through an interview) who worked in an office in NYC, who didn't realize what they were working on until years later. I could have sworn it was the Manhattan Project. I'll have to try to remember, it was very interesting.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:18 PM #101
scienceguy
 
 
scienceguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
I remember reading about... or maybe hearing from the son of a man (through an interview) who worked in an office in NYC, who didn't realize what they were working on until years later. I could have sworn it was the Manhattan Project. I'll have to try to remember, it was very interesting.
If his project was to figure out how much dynamite was needed to bring down the WTC... Then they fall down. Someone in that office would put 2 and 2 together and have evidence to back it up. If I'm asked to do something weird at work I certainly keep a get out of jail free card.

As far as I know, no contractors have come forward to say they were paid to weaken the WTC, drill hole to run det cord, or any of the other stuff involved in predemolition. It would be a huge story if someone did.
scienceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:37 PM #102
yesme
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by scienceguy View Post
Tuskegee didnt have hundreds of thousands in on it. They also didn't think they were doing anything wrong because in those days they didn't give a crap about poor black people. Their logic was that because they were getting free care, they could experiment however they want with them. Its also a poor example for you because a whistleblower brought it to light.

Manhattan project is also a poor example because frankly everyone expected America to be working on a super weapon. The science to make an atomic bomb had been public since the turn of the century. It was a technical problem to get enough material and work out the fuel shape for optimal efficiency. They did a good job of keeping that secret because it was a real national security issue to not let someone else be first. If the end game was to nuke NY people would have started talking.

It's been 10 years, where is the shipping request or Purchase order for the Det. Cord deliveries to the WTC? Where are the rental agreements or receipts by shadow corporations in key office spaces? Someone would have saved something to cover their *** if the story ever went public. Anyone involved would have been smart enough to keep a "get out of jail free card" or something to hold over the government should they disappear to GITMO. The people involved weren't stupid. One of the lower people involved would have come forward by now simply because they're pissed they were tricked into being involved in something to terrible in the name of national security.

I say again, they couldn't even sell weapons to Iran or torture Iraq soldiers without someone finding out. They had total control of those environments and picked the people involved. They just aren't good enough to pull something like this off and keep it quiet for this long.

The dudes in a cave weren't in a cave, and they didn't get it done real quiet either.
yesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:42 PM #103
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Did someone forget to log out of their troll account?
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:44 PM #104
yesme
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
IDK did you?
yesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:51 PM #105
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
You just agreed with a post that completely contradicts your conspiracy theory...
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump