Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-26-2012, 07:54 PM #1
Cypher75

Right Feed Autococker - gloss black - needs work

Up for sale is my right feed gloss black autococker. This needs some work. Sorry this is picture heavy, just want to ensure you see what you're getting.

I'm not sure if this works or not honestly, needs pnues hoses, long screw for the hinge frame, and a different ASA unless you have a tank that fits the hook up. It's a bigger hook up than my nitro tank. ANS part where the center block screw would be. Serial No #25658

Gun has wear and scratches, Evil grip has a spot out of the evil label, hole is in the feed neck, not sure why came that way.

Comes with what you see, Chrome and black shroud, Long Shot BL/SS barrel. not sure of the internals as I didn't take them out. I don't know the internals are held in by the beaver tail screw.

Overall a pretty slick looking marker, selling it as is in unworking condition and don't know if those items mentioned will get it going.

Asking $100 shipped or best offer. Really need to sell this so please make offers. Will need to remove the drop forward when shipping.

May consider parting if there's enough interest. Thanks.

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-30-2012, 09:35 PM #2
ben-knob

hi this is the kind of cocker body i am looking for my new project
would you ship to canada ? thank you
Old 10-30-2012, 09:52 PM #3
Cypher75

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben-knob View Post
hi this is the kind of cocker body i am looking for my new project
would you ship to canada ? thank you