Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2011, 09:59 PM #43
egoballas
Wolfpack
 
egoballas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Big Apple
egoballas is a Paintball photographer
egoballas plays in the PSP
egoballas supports Team VICIOUS
egoballas is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by empire1122 View Post
I've been playing at obnoxious for a while now. It's like a 30 min drive if you're fast. Not too bad. I'm planning on going to overlook soon.
Good idea. You and chris should head up one day and notify me and I'll come by with my team. Could be fun
egoballas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-02-2011, 11:34 PM #44
empire1122 (Banned)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Larchmont, NY
empire1122 is playing at Living Legends III
empire1122 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
empire1122 supports Team VICIOUS
empire1122 is for the Gunfight
empire1122 posts videos on PbNation
empire1122 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by egoballas View Post
Good idea. You and chris should head up one day and notify me and I'll come by with my team. Could be fun
Yeah dude we're with a guy who works there starting up as a team. Name's Mike Gallo. He's always got a dark green beanie on and this big guy with a beard named Ryan (I think haha). He shoots the ugly brown, yellow, and whatever else splash luxe.

We should be scrimmaging OBX kids when we know eachother a little better.
We still need a 5th though so you guys are welcome to come down and drill or scrimmage with us. We're at top gun next week but I won't be there.
empire1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 01:01 PM #45
Leoman69
aggsauce
 
Leoman69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Leoman69 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
names luke live in rockland county im 20 played in 20+ local touneys/gpl
lookin to jion a team in the westchester/rockland/Northern jersey area Let me know if anyones got a team i can tryout no little kids please
Leoman69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 06:38 PM #46
egoballas
Wolfpack
 
egoballas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Big Apple
egoballas is a Paintball photographer
egoballas plays in the PSP
egoballas supports Team VICIOUS
egoballas is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by empire1122 View Post
Yeah dude we're with a guy who works there starting up as a team. Name's Mike Gallo. He's always got a dark green beanie on and this big guy with a beard named Ryan (I think haha). He shoots the ugly brown, yellow, and whatever else splash luxe.

We should be scrimmaging OBX kids when we know eachother a little better.
We still need a 5th though so you guys are welcome to come down and drill or scrimmage with us. We're at top gun next week but I won't be there.
Hmm don't remember those 2, but maybe I know em, but just not to that description.

Alright nice man, don't think we'll be able to make it next week. We've played about 10 times in the past 7 weeks, and once or twice every weekend, so this weekend after OBX tourny we're taking a break for one weekend.

Will you be at OBX this Saturday? I know Chris was saying he was going to photograph and record.
egoballas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:05 PM #47
SkizeR
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
me and my friend are both in stony point ny and are looking to get a local team together.. anyone interested?
SkizeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:06 PM #48
SkizeR
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoman69 View Post
names luke live in rockland county im 20 played in 20+ local touneys/gpl
lookin to jion a team in the westchester/rockland/Northern jersey area Let me know if anyones got a team i can tryout no little kids please
hit me up.. 845-642-8009. text meh
SkizeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:21 PM #49
wipings4urass
 
 
wipings4urass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Long Island
anyone from westchester doing Nepl?
__________________
SUPERMAN
SEXIEST HK Victory
wipings4urass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:22 PM #50
wipings4urass
 
 
wipings4urass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Long Island
or NEXL
__________________
SUPERMAN
SEXIEST HK Victory
wipings4urass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:29 PM #51
SkizeR
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by wipings4urass View Post
or NEXL
im down for anything..
SkizeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:04 PM #52
Solidshotzz1
Liberty Warlords
 
Solidshotzz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: westchester,ny
hello

I live in irvington ny i play at liberty if anyone is interested in joining i have a few friends but would rather have ones that are more regulars at playing
Solidshotzz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump