Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Has racist attitudes grown in the past 4 years?
Yes, it's gotten worse from both blacks and whites. 9 34.62%
Yes, it's just the same as it's always been, but people are more vocal now. 4 15.38%
No, it's the same as always. 4 15.38%
No, it's better than ever. 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2012, 07:56 PM #148
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
It is chump change in the scheme of things. It's a bit of their economy but less than any other major sector and a drop in the proverbial bucket from an oil standpoint.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:58 PM #149
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

That's the problem with this country these days. When people claim $20 billion to be nothing, we have a ****ing problem. "Oh, we don't need to cut x program, we only spend x on that every year." Add up all these things that people claim to not matter, and it just might matter.

edit - I'm not just talking about the obvious social welfare programs that need to go, I'm also referencing our ****ed up foreign policy that is costing us billions upon billions every year.

Last edited by Animal_Mother : 10-30-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Animal_Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:01 PM #150
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Compare that to a real oil rich country like Saudi Arabia and their 50.12% of GDP( $289.1 billion) from the oil industry and you'll start to realize why Egypt isn't oil rich. Shift the goalposts all you'd like from there, but Egypt's oil production and profit ain't ****.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:17 PM #151
drgonzo
Half-cocked

Big numbers frighten small minds.
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:37 PM #152
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal_Mother View Post
Don't put other people's words in my mouth. I never said Eqypt was Europe's oil *****. I just called you tards out on saying close to $20 billion annually in oil is chump change.
It was the context of the argument. Stop arguing semantics.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:55 PM #153
licence2kill
POOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal_Mother View Post
I never said that Eqypt was a world leading producer but to say that $54,000,000/day is nothing is absolutely retarded.

$19,710,000,000 annually is nothing? Ridiculous.
On national scales yeah it is.

Divide by population and you around $32 per egyptian.

The average middle eastern country produces well over $1000 per person worth of oil.

Not exactly a petrol economy...
licence2kill is offline   Reply With Quote