Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Has racist attitudes grown in the past 4 years?
Yes, it's gotten worse from both blacks and whites. 9 34.62%
Yes, it's just the same as it's always been, but people are more vocal now. 4 15.38%
No, it's the same as always. 4 15.38%
No, it's better than ever. 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2012, 12:26 PM #127
Iamamartianchurch

Context is important, he called them oil *****es.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:51 PM #128
Tafari Makonnen
His Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
Where I come from, nothing means zero. Not 600,000 per day. It must be a cultural thing. Maybe your part of orange county doesn't do very well in math. Who knows.
Stop trying to "prove people wrong" because you don't like their position by nitpicking their word choices and use your ****ing brain.

Understand the topic being discussed, where someone implied that Egypt is the "oil *****" of Europe, and in that context evaluate his statement that "Egypt has no oil". Of course, it is almost impossible for there to be no oil in Egypt at all, but in the context of this conversation, where it has been implied that Egypt supplies a significant amount of oil, we can infer that he means that Egypt has insufficient quantities of oil to supply Europe, or be "their oil *****".

Stop being ****ing dense.

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.
Tafari Makonnen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:28 PM #129
Blake360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tafari Makonnen View Post
Stop trying to "prove people wrong" because you don't like their position by nitpicking their word choices and use your ****ing brain.
Kind of like Drgonzo in this thread?

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post77123960
Blake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:38 PM #130
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake360 View Post
600,000 barrels of oil per day
Quote:
Originally Posted by licence2kill View Post
that is ****ing nothing...

$54,000,000/day at $90/barrel is hardly "****ing nothing"
Animal_Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:42 PM #131
licence2kill
POOP

Which is nothing compared to the size of their economy and population, it only adds like $200 per capita.

Also most of their oil is produced for domestic consumption and not exported.

god you guys are stupid
licence2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:47 PM #132
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

I'm stupid? You're the one saying that $54M/day is "****ing nothing" Holy **** you're useless.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:49 PM #133
licence2kill
POOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tafari Makonnen View Post

Understand the topic being discussed, where someone implied that Egypt is the "oil *****" of Europe, and in that context evaluate his statement that "Egypt has no oil". Of course, it is almost impossible for there to be no oil in Egypt at all, but in the context of this conversation, where it has been implied that Egypt supplies a significant amount of oil, we can infer that he means that Egypt has insufficient quantities of oil to supply Europe, or be "their oil *****".

Stop being ****ing dense.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:51 PM #134
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

It's not that I don't like your position. I'm not voting for Romney or Obama, but to say that 50+ million/day is nothing is simply retarded.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:53 PM #135
licence2kill
POOP

lrn2ratios
Old 10-30-2012, 07:19 PM #136
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

Learn not to talk out of your *** and we'll go from there.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:20 PM #137
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal_Mother View Post
Learn not to talk out of your *** and we'll go from there.
he's not, you're not understanding the conversation.

CONTEXT people!
Old 10-30-2012, 07:30 PM #138
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

What am I taking out of context? He said Eqypt has no oil. Someone said they produce 600,000 barrels a day, to which he replied saying is ****ing nothing.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:35 PM #139
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Those ~600,000 barrels equate to 0.81% of the world's oil production and that was before the revolution. Essentially nothing. If it were a rounding error you'd be happy with less than 1%. That's the context he's talking about.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:39 PM #140
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

holy crap this thread is funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Those ~600,000 barrels equate to 0.81% of the world's oil production and that was before the revolution. Essentially nothing. If it were a rounding error you'd be happy with less than 1%. That's the context he's talking about.
and dot
Old 10-30-2012, 07:40 PM #141
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Clear now?
Old 10-30-2012, 07:42 PM #142
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

I never said that Eqypt was a world leading producer but to say that $54,000,000/day is nothing is absolutely retarded.

$19,710,000,000 annually is nothing? Ridiculous.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:49 PM #143
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

EPA claimed that Egypt and Libya were the oil *****es of Europe. As it has been shown egypt produces very little oil (0.8%) and keeps most of it domestically. Therefore, they are infact not the oil *****es of Europe. Case closed.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:51 PM #144
F1VENOM

You're right, it's something but at 8.373% of GDP it's a little more than half the size of their agricultural industry.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 10-30-2012, 07:51 PM #145
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

Don't put other people's words in my mouth. I never said Eqypt was Europe's oil *****. I just called you tards out on saying close to $20 billion annually in oil is chump change.

Last edited by Animal_Mother : 10-30-2012 at 07:53 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:53 PM #146
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal_Mother View Post
Don't put other people's words in my mouth. I never said Eqypt was Europe's oil *****. I just called you tards out on saying close to $20 trillion annually in oil is chump change.
I just lol'd and you reminded me of this.

Old 10-30-2012, 07:55 PM #147
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

1 million dollars!