PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-30-2012, 11:27 AM #1
ciabatoni

Bad*** T-maxx hopped Up to the fullest

$550 obo
Trades Considered: I WILL LOOK AT ALL TRADES, BUT THEY MUST BE IN MY FAVOR, GUNS+CASH TAKE PRIORITY!

First, the rules:
1. This is a F/S/T sale—I prefer to sell these items, but if you’re offering a trade, it best be in my favor otherwise I will not respond and consider it a free bump.
2. PAYPAL ONLY! Don't Lowball me.
3. I will ship to the upper 48 or possibly Canada. Price does NOT include shipping or Paypal fees.
4. Price is B/O. So if you have an offer, STATE IT, don’t simply say ‘PM me’.
5. No I will not PM you “the lowest”, your offer is your offer. You came to me to purchase an item from me.
6. I am open to trades
7. Post on the thread BEFORE you PM me, I will respond to PMs more quickly than a thread post
8. If you are not older than 16, any result of our communication must be reviewed by your parents.
9. item will leaves me in working order—if you want to avoid damage during shipping, I will let you know what insurance will cost on the item and you will pay for it.
10. No flaming, don’t crowd my thread w/ bull$h*t

I upped everything thats worth upgrading on this truck. Installed the best remote that money can buy, The remote came with a receiver, steering servo and a throttle servo, I have 6 bodies 5 that are custome painted. 3 sets of wheels, 2 with tires and 1 without tires, 1 out of the 2 sets of wheels w/ tires has spinners that install on them and actually spin when the brakes are applied. There so HOT, I also have 2 engines for this truck 1 thats installed and 1 thats a back up. I have a tuned pipe that sounds bad A$$. I also have a big parts box for the truck, And I have all the original accessories that came off the truck. I have a easy start for it and 2 batteries w/ a charger, with a lot of tools and lots of other odd's and ends, I had a different engine on here which I sold recently, I havent used this motor since I bought this truck new and broke the engine in, So you will need experience with tuning, And if you dont have then please dont buy it, because I dont have time for technical questions, all after market items will include a manual if they came with 1, If you have any questions or would like more pic's, please ask. THANK YOU

The last image is of the truck before I hopped it up, I just threw that pick in so you could see the other stuff that it comeswith as well!!! Thanx for looking.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-12-2012, 04:03 PM #2
xmailboyx
This Is Sparta

05 ego with tank ??

08 Protege SOLD
JollyRancher Flex Sold
07 NXE Elevation Pro Pack 3+2 Sold
07 WTT Shadow for 360
Old 11-19-2012, 06:38 PM #3
Smasher24

Smasher24 is playing at Living Legends V
Smasher24 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Smasher24 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Smasher24 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Interested in anything in sig ?
Old 11-20-2012, 03:21 AM #4
nitrokid610
**** you pay me

nitrokid610 is playing at Living Legends III
nitrokid610 is playing at Living Legends VI
nitrokid610 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nitrokid610 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Guys I own a tmaxx this one puts mine to shame. This is a beast and will never break with all the alloy parts. GLWS
Old 12-01-2012, 11:56 AM #6
1crazywhiteboy
B /S /T

Annual Supporting Member
1crazywhiteboy is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrokid610 View Post
Guys I own a tmaxx this one puts mine to shame. This is a beast and will never break with all the alloy parts. GLWS
bull****. it doesn't matter what the parts are made of if you're really into RC, you know aluminum might not break, but it bends.

not bashing your thread, its a very nice truck with a lot of time/$$ put into it. GLWS

San Diego Chargers
Slightly Stoopid
Old 12-07-2012, 01:15 PM #7
ciabatoni

He's right it doesnt matter, but it is a lot more durable. Thats why I left the bumper brackets as plastic, So if it did suffer from impact, the brackets would break and there would be about a 30% decrease in damage to any other parts on the truck, If you had impact on the front or rear bumper that is. This truck when I had my Jl red dot motor, would race around any track like it was riding on rails. Every jump, which I would get monster air on, it would land perfect, It really was a beautiful thing.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:54 AM #8
isalecrap
YouTube-STProductionFilms

isalecrap is playing at Living Legends V
isalecrap is playing at Living Legends VI
isalecrap has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
isalecrap is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1crazywhiteboy View Post
bull****. it doesn't matter what the parts are made of if you're really into RC, you know aluminum might not break, but it bends.

not bashing your thread, its a very nice truck with a lot of time/$$ put into it. GLWS

But yeah it's a nice truck for messing around with, I would be afraid to race it, it looks amazing, I know these kits cost a lot of cash

FeedBack|eBay FB - 78 / 0
Old 12-10-2012, 02:36 PM #9
ciabatoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by isalecrap View Post

But yeah it's a nice truck for messing around with, I would be afraid to race it, it looks amazing, I know these kits cost a lot of cash
It wasn't a kit, but all purchased to match mostly Integy and a few other off brand parts. But yeah it cost a hell of a lot of money when I did all this, with the servo upgrades and everything else. But, it was quality time spent with my son, who is now 11, but was 3 going on 4y/o then. Man how time flies. Anyway, he would like a new toy, and that would make me happy to, bc maybe then I can get him off that damn Xbox... Seriously people, offer up. Ill look at anything right now, Its been long enough. give it 1 more week, then off to ebay to create a rc chop shop...Thanx
Old 12-21-2012, 12:40 AM #10
jo5hi3

pretty...................
Old 12-29-2012, 05:10 PM #11
warpedtek
Paintball is my Religion

warpedtek plays in the APPA D4 division
warpedtek has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
good luck selling. it looks good i used to have a supermaxx till i let my wife drive it and it got ran over by the mail lady now i have a box of shinny aluminum

gloss orange insight
Old 12-29-2012, 08:16 PM #12
Ric84 (Banned)

Be careful with him. Possible scammer. I still waiting my refund!