Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 10-11-2012, 11:45 PM #1
nighthawk9

Quick Cash Sale: Dye I4 Clear Lense, Pure Energy 4500 Reg, TiPX mags, etc.

Hey everyone,
So I'm trying to get some cash quick for a great deal I found on some paintball gear I want to get. As such, all of my items are FOR SALE ONLY.

Rules:
- You pay, then I ship. Paypal ONLY.
- All of my prices DO include shipping.
- Post then PM for the fastest response.
- Please be respectful.

EDIT: I now have a 16" Tippmann Striaghtline barrel (a.k.a. Hammerhead Bangstixx barrel) with Battlestixx muzzle and .688 98 Custom threaded Hammerhead fin for sale as well. - $60 shipped. I'll put some pictures up soon.

So these are the kinda random things I have for sale:

- 32 Degrees Remote Line w/ Slide Check: -$25 shipped.

- Dye I4 Clear Thermal (Dual Pane) Lense: -$15 shipped.
*PLEASE read this note:* I got this used with an I4 mask package. The inside pane of the lense (the plastic one) has been slightly warped in two spots in front of both eyes. The slight distortion is just that, very, very slight, and you can't even notice it really unless you really turn your head back and forth fast. It's not bad at all, but I just want you to be aware of that before buying. In the picture below I tried to use the light to show how the inside lense is not quite aligned with the outside one. As you can see it's really small.

- Non-working reg: -$8 Won't let more than 500psi or so of air through it until it stops filling. Can be used for parts.

- Special Ops Paintball Omnipat Headwrap: -$15 shipped.

- Two TiPX 7 round Tru-Feed magazines: -SOLD!!
- Halo B Rip Drive connecting rod: -$5
- Tippmann Cyclone piston housing: -$8 shipped. Stock X7 Classic housing I believe.

- Proto Red/Black Elbow pads size Large: -$10 shipped.

And that's all folks! Thanks for looking. Please help me get some cash.

Last edited by nighthawk9 : 11-02-2012 at 02:16 PM.
nighthawk9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-12-2012, 04:11 AM #2
toptencoach
TopTenCoach

Annual Supporting Member
I got the TiPX mags and the tank regulator that was supposed to work fine.
Regulator top thread beat and broken... awaiting your response to make the sale right.

Last edited by toptencoach : 11-07-2012 at 05:51 PM.
toptencoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:40 AM #3
nighthawk9

Bump! TiPX mags and Pure Energy Regulator SOLD!! Brand new Rap4 20 round mag up for sale now too.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:49 PM #4
nighthawk9

Bump. 20 Round Rap4 mag and coyote tan mag pouch sold!
Old 10-28-2012, 10:24 PM #5
nighthawk9

Bump!!!
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.