PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-26-2012, 10:40 AM #1
sftshockerowner (Banned)

mass team tryouts

A mass team will be hosting tryoutsin the next couple weeks for our rookie to d5 and 4 team we will most likley have the tryouts at fox4 paintball in maynard mass we are looking for commited experienced players to come play for us and again commited we will practice at least twice a month and will be playing foxball nepl both 5 and 3 man along with other local and reginal tourneys if you are choosen for the team you will need to purches a team jersey before you practice or play at all you can post or pm me as well as email me at ere350@gmail.com or text at 5087369584 when replying to this please include name
any former teams
experiance any other info u think i should know
these are closed tryouts so we will choose u to tryout based on gear and experiace and age if you dont here back it means you dident get accepted although i will try and reply to everyone so your not left wondering and remember paintball is an expensive sport if you cant afford the tourneys and practices this is not for you thanks btw my name is Eriq Ethier

Last edited by sftshockerowner : 05-31-2012 at 11:22 AM.
sftshockerowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:04 PM #2
MiniRotar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sftshockerowner View Post
A mass team will be hosting tryoutsin the next couple weeks for our rookie to d5 and 4 team we will most likley have the tryouts at fox4 paintball in maynard mass we are looking for commited experienced players to come play for us and again commited we will practice at least twice a month and will be playing foxball nepl both 5 and 3 man along with other local and reginal tourneys if you are choosen for the team you will need to purches a team jersey before you practice or play at all you can post or pm me as well as email me at ere350@gmail.com or text at 5087369584 when replying to this please include name
any former teams
experiance any other info u think i should know
these are closed tryouts so we will choose u to tryout based on gear and experiace and age if you dont here back it means you dident get accepted although i will try and reply to everyone so your not left wondering and remember paintball is an expensive sport if you cant afford the tourneys and practices this is not for you thanks btw my name is Eriq Ethier
Hello i am Dustin im 15 years old i have a invert mini(suppose to get a new gun soon) i played on headstrong and the Boston Reapers ive been playing for 5 years 3years of speedball and 2 of woods on my appa i am ranked rookie still with only 10points why? i really dont know im suppose to be in d4 but somthing happened to my appa and im trying to get it fixed and if u dont belive me you can contact my former coach. please message me back. thank you.
MiniRotar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:10 PM #3
chubbs187

Hi Names Justin everyone calls me chubbs been playing for 7 years. I shoot a geo 3 im looking for a solid squad for this season let me know.
chubbs187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:22 PM #4
looosecannon
Mayhem

looosecannon plays in the PSP
looosecannon plays in the APPA D3 division
this thread is like 6 months old guys.

MayheM
NEXL D4 Season Champs 2012
2012 Best of New England

Like us on Facebook
looosecannon is offline   Reply With Quote