Community Focus

Old 10-27-2012, 07:49 PM #22
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!

Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraSuper View Post
Overbear has never read the Qur'an. Don't be fooled by his lies. All he knows is that it opposes homosexual perversion so he hates it automatically.
It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.-Sun Tzu

it pays to know who the enemy is, and what the enemy thinks like. Then one can destroy the enemy without loss to yourself...and I know well who the enemy is...islam, christianity, hinduism, and a long list of others.

Here, let me help you with some other parts of your holy book that you clearly have skiped over in your fevor to defend your level of hate, and your outright lies to society as a whole.

Suras 33.27 And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden, and Allah has power over all things.
Suras 21:44 Do they see Us advancing, gradually reducing the land (in their control), curtailing its borders on all sides? It is they who will be overcome
Suras 5:51 “Muslims, do not make friends with any but your own people.”

Oh and a personal favorate of mine...

Suras 8:55 Surely the vilest of animals in Allah’s sight are those who disbelieve.

I end this with a quote from a man I hold in high regards...

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.- General George S Patton Jr.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche

Last edited by Overbear : 10-27-2012 at 08:06 PM.
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:05 PM #23
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
I know well who the enemy is...islam, christianity, hinduism, and a long list of others..
damn those hindus...
Old 10-27-2012, 08:58 PM #24
drgonzo
Half-cocked

Quote:
Here, let me help you with some other parts of your holy book that you clearly have skiped over in your fevor to defend your level of hate, and your outright lies to society as a whole.

Suras 33.27 And He made you heirs to their land and their dwellings and their property, and (to) a land which you have not yet trodden, and Allah has power over all things.
Suras 21:44 Do they see Us advancing, gradually reducing the land (in their control), curtailing its borders on all sides? It is they who will be overcome
Suras 5:51 “Muslims, do not make friends with any but your own people.”

Oh and a personal favorate of mine...

Suras 8:55 Surely the vilest of animals in Allah’s sight are those who disbelieve.
To avoid selection bias, you must post ALL information from the source on the given topic. If there are only these 4 references, and 1,000 references to the opposite, the selection is horrendously biased. Cherry picking data is never valid, so make sure you are posting all topical information from the source.
HawaiiPB/PumpPB - Our videos | Droidtiles.com - NFC Tags for Android and mobile devices
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:50 AM #25
Overbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgonzo View Post
To avoid selection bias, you must post ALL information from the source on the given topic. If there are only these 4 references, and 1,000 references to the opposite, the selection is horrendously biased. Cherry picking data is never valid, so make sure you are posting all topical information from the source.
The question at hand is the hate all islam has for non-islamic, and the lies that it is a "religion of peace". If there are "opposite" posts in the book they folow, it is not germane to the fact their religion folows EVERY line in it, including the few ive posted (out of hundreds of others I could post)

This is not "data" its hard cold words in a book that is folowed, and believed to the point of killing others that won't folow its words.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:24 AM #26
Spock
Live Long and Bluster

Spock is a founding member
Quote:
The sooner we remove it from the face of the earth, the sooner we can start to reach for the stars and set our minds to all the other problems among our people.
I just spent 3 hours at a synagogue for the Bar Mitzvah of a friend's son. It was the first time in a long time I'd been to a religious service other than a wedding.

While I listened to them chant in Hebrew 95% of that time, I couldn't help but wonder how much better the world would be if all those hundreds of people in the congregation, and the billions more like them throughout the world, spent all the time they now spend in services and studying 2000+ year old texts, doing something productive for each other.

Originally posted by matt00iconoclast:
"there are variables outside of physics that will affect the flight of the ball"
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:27 AM #27
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

The world would be a much more crowded place. Not much throughout history has been responsible for the death of more human beings than religion.
Animal_Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:57 AM #28
SupraSuper
Celebrate Diversity

Yea, besides WW2 and Communism/Democracy
SupraSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:00 PM #29
SupraSuper
Celebrate Diversity

Quote:
The question at hand is the hate all islam has for non-islamic, and the lies that it is a "religion of peace". If there are "opposite" posts in the book they folow, it is not germane to the fact their religion folows EVERY line in it, including the few ive posted (out of hundreds of others I could post)

This is not "data" its hard cold words in a book that is folowed, and believed to the point of killing others that won't folow its words.
It's not cold hard words. Those lines have specific context's, ones which can't be see why you post one single ayah picked out by itself and not the entire Surah. You have no idea what those verses are referring to. It's not very difficult to understand this.
SupraSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:05 PM #30
Overbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraSuper View Post
It's not cold hard words. Those lines have specific context's, ones which can't be see why you post one single ayah picked out by itself and not the entire Surah. You have no idea what those verses are referring to. It's not very difficult to understand this.
I expect no less of you to defend your hate. You are, because of the brainwashing your so called "faith" has put into you, incapable of compassion or thought outside of what your "taught". You are for all reasons, a incomplete person, you grasp at Surah passages to try and explain away your feelings of hate.

Do I need to continue to quote your very book? I think you will find I am quite well versed in it, as I said before to know the enemy is to know yourself.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:11 PM #31
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
Allen West is cool.