PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-25-2012, 06:05 AM #1
brendans0cool

brendans0cool has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
brendans0cool has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
My Blitz is shooting blind right now cause I accidentally pinched my eyes out. My gun is chopping after every 2 shots and is shooting blind. Is the problem because I don't have eyes? Or is it the my regulator is not giving air flow?

How much turns out is the regulator for the blitz? Also, how much turns out is the velocity adjuster?

Edit: the battery is new.

Last edited by brendans0cool : 10-25-2012 at 06:09 AM.
brendans0cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-25-2012, 01:56 PM #2
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone

ttimberlak443 supports Team VICIOUS
ttimberlak443 posts videos on PbNation
ttimberlak443 plays in the APPA beginner division
ttimberlak443 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendans0cool View Post
My Blitz is shooting blind right now cause I accidentally pinched my eyes out. My gun is chopping after every 2 shots and is shooting blind. Is the problem because I don't have eyes? Or is it the my regulator is not giving air flow?

How much turns out is the regulator for the blitz? Also, how much turns out is the velocity adjuster?

Edit: the battery is new.
Well, just to be sure I would reset the velocity adjuster and regulator. To do this, turn the reg in all the way and back it out 4 1/2 times. Make the velocity adjuster flush and screw it in 2 1/2 times.

Now that the marker is back to factory settings, try shooting. If it is still chopping, then it is most likely the eyes. If you are using a hopper that can't keep up with it then you will have chopping issues while shooting blind. If you are still having problems with chopping and you are 100% sure your hopper is keeping up, then try changing paint to something that is a bit thicker shell.

Any adjustments to the marker after resetting it should only be through the velocity adjuster as the reg is set pretty much where it should always stay

Last edited by ttimberlak443 : 10-25-2012 at 07:30 PM.
ttimberlak443 is offline   Reply With Quote