PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-24-2012, 02:38 PM #22
injaben50

Quote:
Originally Posted by smahthers2K12 View Post
If they fix it up nicely before it's released i'll definitely drop $60 on it without hesitation. The beta for me had a lot of bugs/glitches and just flat out stupid things that shouldn't happen in a game like MOH, but after awhile I began to really enjoy it.
um released yesterday....
"Originally posted by gamesondemand: Good to know you'll be giving out free handies to all master race. I'm gonna go ahead and decline though, you are not of the female persuasion and will not be blessed with the holding of my dick.
injaben50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-24-2012, 11:32 PM #23
big_scott
Has a good personality.

Annual Supporting Member
big_scott is a founding member
big_scott is BST Legit
big_scott supports DLX Technology
Just finished the single player campaign. It's sad, because there are some great moments in it, but they are all during the cutscenes. It's not a stupid over the top story like a Modern Warfare game and actually brought up more emotion than that (dumb) Navy Seal movie that came out awhile ago (the name escapes me). Unfortunately, the game play doesn't hold up to the rest of it, but it's short, so if you have it I think it's worth playing through on Easy or Normal for the hell of it.

Also, this game has some of the creepiest looking women I've ever seen in CG. Apparently combs don't exist in this universe.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:53 AM #24
slateman

slateman is a Supporting Member
slateman is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
slateman is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
It feels like CoD. And why is it I'm a Tier 1 operator but I can't pick my own loadout?
Old 10-25-2012, 01:05 AM #25
big_scott
Has a good personality.

Annual Supporting Member
big_scott is a founding member
big_scott is BST Legit
big_scott supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by slateman View Post
It feels like CoD. And why is it I'm a Tier 1 operator but I can't pick my own loadout?
I was thinking the exact same thing.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:48 AM #26
Ninja Mouse
YOUR BACON IS MINE

MoH is to BF what NCAA is to Madden.

Team Aircraft Carrier
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Ninja Mouse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:11 AM #27
slateman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
MoH is to BF what NCAA is to Madden.
Sure you don't mean CoD? Because, and I've only played a little of BF3, but it was way more fun online
Old 10-25-2012, 02:00 PM #28
Ninja Mouse
YOUR BACON IS MINE

No I def mean BF3.

What a lot of people don't know is that the BF3 multiplayer devs are the same ones that worked on MoH and MoH:WF. Both MoH's feel very unpolished. Just something thrown out there like "hey play this until the real flagship game comes out!"

Team Aircraft Carrier
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Ninja Mouse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:46 PM #29
slateman

But .... NCAA is better than Madden

And both of those games aren't good.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:28 AM #30
themaxx-captain
-= EZPaintball.com =-

themaxx-captain is a founding member
themaxx-captain supports Cereal Killerz 2
themaxx-captain owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MoH:Warfighter improved tremendously from Beta to Final Release... I'm absolutely in love with the game. Crazy deep amount of customization of your loadouts and the substantial bonuses received from staying close to your Fireteam Buddy really give the game a feeling of a battlefield simulation.

If you play Multiplayer, be sure to play a Combat Mission or Hot Spot, game modes. Team Deathmatch does feel like CoD because people are just randomly spawning EVERYWHERE... but the objective driven multiplayer modes really make you use/experience the teamwork and tactics.

My only complaint is that the menu/interface is a little clunky... the following video is gameplay footage and review of the release version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfkN4TYkHpQ

I play a lot of BF3 Multiplayer... and I played a lot of MOH Multiplayer... MOH:Warfighter Multiplayer feels a lot like BF3 Multiplayer on Hardcore mode... dropping bodies in just a couple shots, putting a premium on stealth and cover. I have not played a second of the single player mode in BF3, MoH, or MoH:W... the pre-scripted gameplay has low interest to me.

Last edited by themaxx-captain : 11-13-2012 at 10:33 AM.
themaxx-captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:38 PM #31
earlsweatshirt (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slateman View Post
But .... NCAA is better than Madden

And both of those games aren't good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaxx-captain View Post
MoH:Warfighter improved tremendously from Beta to Final Release... I'm absolutely in love with the game. Crazy deep amount of customization of your loadouts and the substantial bonuses received from staying close to your Fireteam Buddy really give the game a feeling of a battlefield simulation.

If you play Multiplayer, be sure to play a Combat Mission or Hot Spot, game modes. Team Deathmatch does feel like CoD because people are just randomly spawning EVERYWHERE... but the objective driven multiplayer modes really make you use/experience the teamwork and tactics.

My only complaint is that the menu/interface is a little clunky... the following video is gameplay footage and review of the release version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfkN4TYkHpQ

I play a lot of BF3 Multiplayer... and I played a lot of MOH Multiplayer... MOH:Warfighter Multiplayer feels a lot like BF3 Multiplayer on Hardcore mode... dropping bodies in just a couple shots, putting a premium on stealth and cover. I have not played a second of the single player mode in BF3, MoH, or MoH:W... the pre-scripted gameplay has low interest to me.
Yeah while I was playing the beta I really enjoyed the customization of loadouts, but the menus and overall user interface was awful. It did feel like an unpolished BF3 though, I might wait for a price drop before I think about picking this up.
earlsweatshirt is offline   Reply With Quote