PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-16-2012, 03:49 AM #1
BallsOutPaintball03
Kevin

University of Colorado / Boulder players

Hey everyone, I'm considering trying to start a club team out here in Boulder. I know there was a squad a few years ago out here, I think it died out. Just wanna post this and see if anyone going to CU would be interested in starting a club team. Or if anyone in the general area, Boulder/Longmont/Gunbarrel/etc... would be interested in getting a squad together out here.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:32 AM #2
neversummer89

neversummer89 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOutPaintball03 View Post
Hey everyone, I'm considering trying to start a club team out here in Boulder. I know there was a squad a few years ago out here, I think it died out. Just wanna post this and see if anyone going to CU would be interested in starting a club team. Or if anyone in the general area, Boulder/Longmont/Gunbarrel/etc... would be interested in getting a squad together out here.
I just graduated from CU and during my time there I tried to look into starting an official CU paintball team... it used to "have" one but has been defunct for some time.

There a couple of us from Boulder who ball and we pretty much all play at Blitz because it's closest. Most of the people I know around here are already on a squad but I'm sure there are more out there who would be interested in this! Good luck sir.
avdentes fortvna ivvat
neversummer89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:57 AM #3
Poopshute
Chex5: "Um... shoot!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOutPaintball03 View Post
I'm sure you'll get a post from Mike Dempsey here in a few. This has been tried multiple times by multiple people with very little success. You need to be very dedicated and do a lot of leg work to not only get it up and running but to keep it running. You're honestly better off trying to recruit players from CU and having an unofficial CU team.

GO BUFFS! (wish we could win some football games, though )

I guess I should also mention that if you're looking for a team to play on, the Mile High Saints team is always looking for players. Contact Chex5 (Davis), MadMike19 (Mike), or me (Dilan). We can get you scrimmaging with our team to see where you'd be the best fit.
Mile High Saints #1 Stunna! Wha, wha, wha, wha, WHA!
BLITZ PAINTBALL
My DM7, it makes me happy!!!

GO BUFFS

Last edited by Poopshute : 10-16-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Poopshute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:37 AM #4
madmike19
Mile High Saints Open #9

madmike19 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
madmike19 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopshute View Post
I'm sure you'll get a post from Mike Dempsey here in a few. This has been tried multiple times by multiple people with very little success. You need to be very dedicated and do a lot of leg work to not only get it up and running but to keep it running. You're honestly better off trying to recruit players from CU and having an unofficial CU team.

GO BUFFS! (wish we could win some football games, though )

I guess I should also mention that if you're looking for a team to play on, the Mile High Saints team is always looking for players. Contact Chex5 (Davis), MadMike19 (Mike), or me (Dilan). We can get you scrimmaging with our team to see where you'd be the best fit.
Mike D, present and accounted for! They pretty much nailed it, if you like paintball, go play paintball. If you're in love with school clubs, go join one. But these things do not go hand in hand very easily

I'll be at Blitz next sunday if you need rides!
Ballin' in the 303 baby!!! MHS Open #9
DARK Vampire SL94
madmike19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:47 PM #5
BallsOutPaintball03
Kevin

Thanks for the replies fellas. Sounds like Blitz is the spot to be at around here huh? That's a shame that its so hard to start a club team, you'd think with the amount of kids we have here it'd be easy. I'll probably be hitting up Blitz before it starts snowing around here, when do you guys usually head up there?
Old 10-20-2012, 01:05 AM #6
BoulderPaintball1213
Infinity Legend

Playing tomorrow

Im a senior at cu and have been playing at blitz on and off over the years. Ill be playing tomorrow just an fyi.
BoulderPaintball1213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:19 PM #7
madmike19
Mile High Saints Open #9

You'd assume so, but they don't want to sponsor a gun sport, and I refuse to PAY THE SCHOOL to be a club. I am planning on being there around 11 tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoulderPaintball1213 View Post
Im a senior at cu and have been playing at blitz on and off over the years. Ill be playing tomorrow just an fyi.
Who is dis?!
DARK Vampire SL94
Old 10-23-2012, 01:33 PM #8
BoulderPaintball1213
Infinity Legend

Me

David Robison,
Originally from Seattle, Washington area, and have been playing for about 9 years.
BoulderPaintball1213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:36 PM #9
madmike19
Mile High Saints Open #9

Right on just wondering if we had met before
DARK Vampire SL94
Old 10-24-2012, 03:46 AM #10
Luso
CS @ HustlePaintball.com

Annual Supporting Member
Luso plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoulderPaintball1213 View Post
David Robison,
Originally from Seattle, Washington area, and have been playing for about 9 years.
Home town, represent, wooot. (wish I could remember more though -I was a wee-lad)

"I'm not saying HK was behind the Angel Eyes project to drum up hype for the KLR - but I AM saying there's no way for me to prove they weren't..."
- Chris Peltier, HPB CS Rep
Luso is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups