Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2012, 09:42 PM #1807
WillyW0nka
REGISTERED SEXY OFFENDER
 
WillyW0nka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
WillyW0nka is a Supporting Member
WillyW0nka plays in the PSP
WillyW0nka supports our troops
WillyW0nka plays in the APPA D4 division
Just so everyone knows, that guy's name is Dom but it's definitely not me. I pulled my support for Damage after their sore loser shenaniganry against XSV and am now fully supporting everyone on Houston Heat with the exception of Nick Slowiak, who is indeed a turd burglar.
WillyW0nka is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-18-2012, 09:42 PM #1808
dallas.balla
Freedom
 
dallas.balla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Dallas
Annual Supporting Member
dallas.balla is a Paintball photographer
dallas.balla plays in the PSP
dallas.balla is an NCPA player
I am editing excel files using a tutorial as a guide, however all of the instructions are as if someone was using a PC and not a Mac. Some of the instructions aren't even universal for both systems and can only be done on a PC. It's really pissing me off. My professor's excuse is "you'll have to make the change over to PC sometime sooner or later, that is just what the business world's standard is." I told him how about he steps out of the stone age and switches over to a Mac instead.
dallas.balla is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 09:53 PM #1809
iRoNiQ
 
 
iRoNiQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyW0nka View Post
Just so everyone knows, that guy's name is Dom but it's definitely not me. I pulled my support for Damage after their sore loser shenaniganry against XSV and am now fully supporting everyone on Houston Heat with the exception of Nick Slowiak, who is indeed a turd burglar.
WillyW0nka is dom13madskilz's trollolololol account. Suspicion confirmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas.balla View Post
I am editing excel files using a tutorial as a guide, however all of the instructions are as if someone was using a PC and not a Mac. Some of the instructions aren't even universal for both systems and can only be done on a PC. It's really pissing me off. My professor's excuse is "you'll have to make the change over to PC sometime sooner or later, that is just what the business world's standard is." I told him how about he steps out of the stone age and switches over to a Mac instead.
Your professor seems like an idiot but it is a debatable point. In the strict sense of "business world" PCs probably are the standard but the creators of South Park do everything with Macs, would your professor not qualify them as business persons?

I'm taking Math Modeling this semester which is a 300 or 400 level math course full of calculus and statistics done in Excel workbooks. I finally just gave up trying to do problems with my Mac because it's different and I don't care enough to look up how to do things like install Solver on my Mac. But for those who have and use their Macs, I hear they are much easier and/or better to use for solving the problems. Even the professor said that and he takes an anti-Mac stance like yours, but not such an ignorant one.
iRoNiQ is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 09:05 AM #1810
buddaspankedu
Clothing Optional
 
buddaspankedu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: *610*Pennsyltucky*610*
buddaspankedu plays in the PSP
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
buddaspankedu has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom13madskilz View Post
So basically its ok to flame and troll other B/S/Ts bc that rule only applys to THIS thread. lol WOW kid. Yes I am leaving now I have wasted enough time here. you win. Good job.
Dude is so butthurt over it
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRoNiQ View Post
WillyW0nka is dom13madskilz's trollolololol account. Suspicion confirmed.
Lol
Btw billy, i do believe the tigers beat the yankees...
AND the steelers won, baltimore and washington lost. Happy weekend
__________________
StormTrooper 09 Ego|NPPL CHICAGO Gearbag Sale
EC Rampage D2 NPPL
PMGWC

TRUST
buddaspankedu is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 11:22 AM #1811
svmeyer
Hillbilly DeLUXE
 
svmeyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: *PA*middleofnowhere*PA*
Annual Supporting Member
svmeyer plays in the PSP
svmeyer supports our troops
svmeyer plays in the APPA D4 division
svmeyer is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
svmeyer supports DLX Technology
svmeyer supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddaspankedu

AND the steelers won, baltimore and washington lost. Happy weekend


I would be even happier if I could sell this ego, I need cash fassssstttttttt, and the market sucks right now....
__________________

Geo 3.5 F/S/T

WTB Luxe Parts!!
I'm looking for field gear: pods, tanks, bunkers, everything!!!
PMGWC / / Luxe Mob / /BST Elite/ /Shocker Owners/ /Ego Mafia/ /AGG Mafia/ /KGB MOB
svmeyer is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 11:47 AM #1812
iRoNiQ
 
 
iRoNiQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddaspankedu View Post
Btw billy, i do believe the tigers beat the yankees...
AND the steelers won, baltimore and washington lost. Happy weekend
1. You're a little late.
2. The Steelers look terrible this season. They have certainly fell off. They were lucky to win last night.
2. Baltimore is le gay and it's really funny how people predicted them to win the Stupid Bowl.
3. Why Washington? I wanted them to win. I hate the Giants.

P.S. - Aaron Rodgers quietly put on a clinic in St. Louis.
iRoNiQ is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 01:11 PM #1813
dallas.balla
Freedom
 
dallas.balla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Dallas
Annual Supporting Member
dallas.balla is a Paintball photographer
dallas.balla plays in the PSP
dallas.balla is an NCPA player
Key words....in St. Louis....
dallas.balla is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 01:14 PM #1814
dallas.balla
Freedom
 
dallas.balla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Dallas
Annual Supporting Member
dallas.balla is a Paintball photographer
dallas.balla plays in the PSP
dallas.balla is an NCPA player
Big game 7 in San Fran tonight. Hope the Giants pull it out, although I think the Cards would make the best series against the Tigers.
dallas.balla is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 01:29 PM #1815
buddaspankedu
Clothing Optional
 
buddaspankedu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: *610*Pennsyltucky*610*
buddaspankedu plays in the PSP
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
buddaspankedu has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRoNiQ View Post
1. You're a little late.
2. The Steelers look terrible this season. They have certainly fell off. They were lucky to win last night.
2. Baltimore is le gay and it's really funny how people predicted them to win the Stupid Bowl.
3. Why Washington? I wanted them to win. I hate the Giants.

P.S. - Aaron Rodgers quietly put on a clinic in St. Louis.
Are you still mad about the blown call in seattle?
__________________
StormTrooper 09 Ego|NPPL CHICAGO Gearbag Sale
EC Rampage D2 NPPL
PMGWC

TRUST
buddaspankedu is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 01:34 PM #1816
dallas.balla
Freedom
 
dallas.balla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Dallas
Annual Supporting Member
dallas.balla is a Paintball photographer
dallas.balla plays in the PSP
dallas.balla is an NCPA player
lol
dallas.balla is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 02:00 PM #1817
iRoNiQ
 
 
iRoNiQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas.balla View Post
Key words....in St. Louis....
He put on an even bigger one in Houston the weekend before. That was just insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas.balla View Post
Big game 7 in San Fran tonight. Hope the Giants pull it out, although I think the Cards would make the best series against the Tigers.
I'm rooting for the Giants because I don't want the Cardinals to win two in a row and they shouldn't even be in the playoffs in the first place. The new playoff system is le gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddaspankedu View Post
Are you still mad about the blown call in seattle?
Mad? No. It was referenced though on SportsCenter today when Mort said "the Packers, who are really 5-2, ..."

That game won't matter once they get into the playoffs and run train on the entire NFC.
iRoNiQ is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 04:09 PM #1818
buddaspankedu
Clothing Optional
 
buddaspankedu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: *610*Pennsyltucky*610*
buddaspankedu plays in the PSP
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
buddaspankedu has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRoNiQ View Post
Mad? No. It was referenced though on SportsCenter today when Mort said "the Packers, who are really 5-2, ..."

That game won't matter once they get into the playoffs and run train on the entire NFC.
everyone's a fudge packer fan cuz of a stupid call...

i will laugh when the steelers make it to the playoffs and play against the packers and make a big doodie all over those cracked out cheeseheads
__________________
StormTrooper 09 Ego|NPPL CHICAGO Gearbag Sale
EC Rampage D2 NPPL
PMGWC

TRUST
buddaspankedu is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 04:39 PM #1819
Black Pat
TakeThereLife.Soul.Bhole.
 
Black Pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: icwatudidthar!?!?!
Black Pat plays in the USPL
Black Pat plays in the PSP
Black Pat plays in the APPA D2 division
Black Pat has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
new gun from empire i wants to see it.
__________________
R.I.P. ARSENAL KIDZ 2012 NPPL Series Champions
Black Pat is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 05:30 PM #1820
iRoNiQ
 
 
iRoNiQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddaspankedu

everyone's a fudge packer fan cuz of a stupid call...

i will laugh when the steelers make it to the playoffs and play against the packers and make a big doodie all over those cracked out cheeseheads
Lol what? That's not true at all.

Yes I'm sure the Steelers will stomp them just like the Super Bowl two years ago.
iRoNiQ is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 06:48 PM #1821
svmeyer
Hillbilly DeLUXE
 
svmeyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: *PA*middleofnowhere*PA*
Annual Supporting Member
svmeyer plays in the PSP
svmeyer supports our troops
svmeyer plays in the APPA D4 division
svmeyer is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
svmeyer supports DLX Technology
svmeyer supports Empire
I didn't realize Zach was a steelers fan, I think we have just become bestest of friends
__________________

Geo 3.5 F/S/T

WTB Luxe Parts!!
I'm looking for field gear: pods, tanks, bunkers, everything!!!
PMGWC / / Luxe Mob / /BST Elite/ /Shocker Owners/ /Ego Mafia/ /AGG Mafia/ /KGB MOB
svmeyer is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 06:55 PM #1822
dallas.balla
Freedom
 
dallas.balla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Dallas
Annual Supporting Member
dallas.balla is a Paintball photographer
dallas.balla plays in the PSP
dallas.balla is an NCPA player
the steelers suck *** this season
dallas.balla is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 08:10 PM #1823
Black Pat
TakeThereLife.Soul.Bhole.
 
Black Pat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: icwatudidthar!?!?!
Black Pat plays in the USPL
Black Pat plays in the PSP
Black Pat plays in the APPA D2 division
Black Pat has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit


this adds what for my EGO11?
__________________
R.I.P. ARSENAL KIDZ 2012 NPPL Series Champions
Black Pat is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 08:22 PM #1824
iRoNiQ
 
 
iRoNiQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas.balla
the steelers suck *** this season
True.
iRoNiQ is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 10:26 PM #1825
TeamSR
Bow To The King
 
TeamSR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rochester, NY
TeamSR owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TeamSR owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TeamSR is reppin' sidebar 4 life
hai
__________________
TeamSR is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 10:41 PM #1826
svmeyer
Hillbilly DeLUXE
 
svmeyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: *PA*middleofnowhere*PA*
Annual Supporting Member
svmeyer plays in the PSP
svmeyer supports our troops
svmeyer plays in the APPA D4 division
svmeyer is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
svmeyer supports DLX Technology
svmeyer supports Empire
Hey there


Edit: Pat, I would say $150
__________________

Geo 3.5 F/S/T

WTB Luxe Parts!!
I'm looking for field gear: pods, tanks, bunkers, everything!!!
PMGWC / / Luxe Mob / /BST Elite/ /Shocker Owners/ /Ego Mafia/ /AGG Mafia/ /KGB MOB
svmeyer is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 10:50 PM #1827
buddaspankedu
Clothing Optional
 
buddaspankedu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: *610*Pennsyltucky*610*
buddaspankedu plays in the PSP
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
buddaspankedu owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
buddaspankedu has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Pat View Post
new gun from empire i wants to see it.
It looks like an old angel to me lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRoNiQ View Post
Lol what? That's not true at all.

Yes I'm sure the Steelers will stomp them just like the Super Bowl two years ago.
Thats cuz rogers was cracked out of his mind. Ever take notice to his bloodshot eyes lol
Plus, if the reffs from seattle were reffing that super bowl, the packers would not have stood a chance
Quote:
Originally Posted by svmeyer View Post
I didn't realize Zach was a steelers fan, I think we have just become bestest of friends
o lerd...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas.balla View Post
the steelers suck *** this season
Just like the rangers and texans and cowboys right?
__________________
StormTrooper 09 Ego|NPPL CHICAGO Gearbag Sale
EC Rampage D2 NPPL
PMGWC

TRUST
buddaspankedu is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump