Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2012, 11:08 PM #589
Muff Muff
Muff Muff OUT
 
Muff Muff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: CC/Arlington, Texas
Do that with a .22, then I'll be impressed.
__________________
WHATABURGER
"Idiots neither forgive, nor forget. Intelligent people forgive and forget, but a true Wise Man forgives, but NEVER forgets."
Muff Muff is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-19-2012, 11:17 PM #590
l-Poder-l
-_-
 
l-Poder-l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Texas
l-Poder-l donated to help Peyton Trent
l-Poder-l helped look for balloons
l-Poder-l is playing at Living Legends III
l-Poder-l is reppin' sidebar 4 life
lol j effin k?



but serious, it was a pretty difficult shot.



And I kinda wanted to try with my dads 10/22 but it got dark out pretty quickly after that.
__________________
.
l-Poder-l is offline  
Old 10-19-2012, 11:23 PM #591
evilpaintball311
zoom zoom
 
evilpaintball311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: 850/407, FL
evilpaintball311 supports our troops
evilpaintball311 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
evilpaintball311 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Lol muff is trying too hard on facebook.
__________________
evilpaintball311 is offline  
Old 10-19-2012, 11:30 PM #592
Muff Muff
Muff Muff OUT
 
Muff Muff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: CC/Arlington, Texas
Your girlfriend is pretty ****ing weird. She just admitted to being:

__________________
WHATABURGER
"Idiots neither forgive, nor forget. Intelligent people forgive and forget, but a true Wise Man forgives, but NEVER forgets."
Muff Muff is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 01:52 AM #593
Disarmer
Gig 'em
 
Disarmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: College Station, Texas
Disarmer helped look for balloons
Disarmer is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Disarmer has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Disarmer is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by heysueskreesto2 View Post
Getting a new car tonight/tomorrow. I'll miss you old car
I just sold my truck and bought a Jeep. No pictures this time, so douchenugget in this thread doesn't keep stalking me in town.
Disarmer is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 02:01 AM #594
tater_salad (Banned)
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by l-Poder-l View Post
.



Guess who hit these little guys at about 225 yards with his buddies .308




I'll give you a hint, one of them is mcnoob.
Why do you have 2 left hands?
tater_salad is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 01:42 PM #595
l-Poder-l
-_-
 
l-Poder-l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Texas
l-Poder-l donated to help Peyton Trent
l-Poder-l helped look for balloons
l-Poder-l is playing at Living Legends III
l-Poder-l is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disarmer View Post

I just sold my truck and bought a Jeep. No pictures this time, so douchenugget in this thread doesn't keep stalking me in town.




I was just kidding, but there aren't to many men that drive jeeps so it won't be too difficult to find you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tater_salad View Post

Why do you have 2 left hands?
My friend and I.
__________________
.
l-Poder-l is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 03:09 PM #596
Muff Muff
Muff Muff OUT
 
Muff Muff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: CC/Arlington, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by l-Poder-l View Post



I was just kidding, but there aren't to many men that drive jeeps so it won't be too difficult to find you.



My friend and I.
*Too. Also:

__________________
WHATABURGER
"Idiots neither forgive, nor forget. Intelligent people forgive and forget, but a true Wise Man forgives, but NEVER forgets."
Muff Muff is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 03:14 PM #597
l-Poder-l
-_-
 
l-Poder-l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Texas
l-Poder-l donated to help Peyton Trent
l-Poder-l helped look for balloons
l-Poder-l is playing at Living Legends III
l-Poder-l is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff Muff View Post

*Too. Also:
I wasn't really.


Just a friendly little "ha gaaaayyyyyy" comment.
__________________
.
l-Poder-l is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 09:09 PM #598
tater_salad (Banned)
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 352
tater_salad is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 09:27 PM #599
Muff Muff
Muff Muff OUT
 
Muff Muff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: CC/Arlington, Texas
The Vols just got their ***** kicked.
__________________
WHATABURGER
"Idiots neither forgive, nor forget. Intelligent people forgive and forget, but a true Wise Man forgives, but NEVER forgets."
Muff Muff is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 08:00 PM #600
heysueskreesto2
____________
 
heysueskreesto2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Frederick, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoxxPaintball View Post
What this time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by l-Poder-l View Post
.
2008 BMW 328xi. Black. Just like how I don't like my women. Pics soon.

Also, bought myself the new Razr Maxx HD. Sick phone. So happy to be rid of my iPhone. Also, the first phone I have ever bought outright for myself.
heysueskreesto2 is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 08:53 PM #601
l-Poder-l
-_-
 
l-Poder-l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Texas
l-Poder-l donated to help Peyton Trent
l-Poder-l helped look for balloons
l-Poder-l is playing at Living Legends III
l-Poder-l is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by heysueskreesto2 View Post

2008 BMW 328xi. Black. Just like how I don't like my women. Pics soon.

Also, bought myself the new Razr Maxx HD. Sick phone. So happy to be rid of my iPhone. Also, the first phone I have ever bought outright for myself.
Booooo 3 series, but yeah daddy loves you.


Just not as much as muffles daddy loves him.


Did you buy it out of contract? And I kinda wish I would have had time to look for a phone when my old iPhone died, I was kinda wanting an android phone.
__________________
.
l-Poder-l is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 09:01 PM #602
heysueskreesto2
____________
 
heysueskreesto2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Frederick, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by l-Poder-l View Post
Booooo 3 series, but yeah daddy loves you.


Just not as much as muffles daddy loves him.


Did you buy it out of contract? And I kinda wish I would have had time to look for a phone when my old iPhone died, I was kinda wanting an android phone.
Daddy works at a car dealership - one which the owner just sold. So daddy got to buy a car well under retail, plus dealer discount. But also now has no job.

I also don't take any money from my parents any more (except college tuition, of course... I only pay $10,000 of that a year).

I bought it in contract. This phone is really sick. Really enjoying it. Battery life is incredible. I have had it on all day and am literally at 80%.
heysueskreesto2 is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 09:01 PM #603
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian
 
PBFreak875's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Canada, EH?
PBFreak875 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PBFreak875 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Galaxy S3 would be my choice. Though the iPhone 5 seems more and more attractive... My crackberry is almost ****tered out
__________________
"Originally posted by SpyderPB819: Please don't bring a child into this world that is half you and half ginger!"

"Originally posted by Muff Muff: The best ideas always come in either dreams or while drunk."

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
PBFreak875 is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 09:07 PM #604
heysueskreesto2
____________
 
heysueskreesto2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Frederick, MD
Galaxy S3 is nice, but it's still a straight plastic phone. I wouldn't trust it as much as the Maxx (kevlar, gorilla, splash-resistant). The iPhone 5 is out-spec'd in nearly everything against the Maxx, except pixels per inch which it wins by 10 ppi. I'm sure there are a few other things, but not important things like processor, battery, etc.

And it still has that ****ty glass that has shattered for so many people...
heysueskreesto2 is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 09:09 PM #605
l-Poder-l
-_-
 
l-Poder-l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Texas
l-Poder-l donated to help Peyton Trent
l-Poder-l helped look for balloons
l-Poder-l is playing at Living Legends III
l-Poder-l is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by heysueskreesto2 View Post

Daddy works at a car dealership - one which the owner just sold. So daddy got to buy a car well under retail, plus dealer discount. But also now has no job.

I also don't take any money from my parents any more (except college tuition, of course... I only pay $10,000 of that a year).

I bought it in contract. This phone is really sick. Really enjoying it. Battery life is incredible. I have had it on all day and am literally at 80%.
I thought your dad did photography, or is that just a hobby?

That sucks about your dad.

Dang, that's really good. I use my phone constantly (my only source of Internet at home) and I have to charge it night, and once more at about 6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBFreak875 View Post
Galaxy S3 would be my choice. Though the iPhone 5 seems more and more attractive... My crackberry is almost ****tered out
Eh, I'm kinda over the iPhones. Especially if you want to customize your OS.
__________________
.
l-Poder-l is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 10:51 PM #606
heysueskreesto2
____________
 
heysueskreesto2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Frederick, MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by l-Poder-l View Post
I thought your dad did photography, or is that just a hobby?

That sucks about your dad.

Dang, that's really good. I use my phone constantly (my only source of Internet at home) and I have to charge it night, and once more at about 6.



Eh, I'm kinda over the iPhones. Especially if you want to customize your OS.
It's just a hobby. He was head manager at the dealership until then (second in command prior to about a year ago). Bought the car because mine was approaching 80k and without a job I guess they didn't want to risk something horrible giving out (no warranty yet). I'm not sure if the price differential is worth the two year warranty IMO, but I guess he assumes he'll have another job within that time period. Hopefully he will.

I enjoyed my iPhone 4 for awhile, but got sick of it. I knew I was going to switch to droid unless Apple came out with something incredible, but the 5 wasn't enough of an improvement to keep me with Apple. Especially consider my dislike of the company.
heysueskreesto2 is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 11:55 PM #607
l-Poder-l
-_-
 
l-Poder-l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Texas
l-Poder-l donated to help Peyton Trent
l-Poder-l helped look for balloons
l-Poder-l is playing at Living Legends III
l-Poder-l is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by heysueskreesto2 View Post
It's just a hobby. He was head manager at the dealership until then (second in command prior to about a year ago). Bought the car because mine was approaching 80k and without a job I guess they didn't want to risk something horrible giving out (no warranty yet). I'm not sure if the price differential is worth the two year warranty IMO, but I guess he assumes he'll have another job within that time period. Hopefully he will.

I enjoyed my iPhone 4 for awhile, but got sick of it. I knew I was going to switch to droid unless Apple came out with something incredible, but the 5 wasn't enough of an improvement to keep me with Apple. Especially consider my dislike of the company.
Ahh, alright.

That sucks about your dad.

German cars can get expensive to fix do that kinda makes sense.


I feel the same about the iPhone 5, I think I'm gonna keep my 4s until it dies. Unless I switch carriers (I might unlock it though)
__________________
.
l-Poder-l is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 04:58 AM #608
PBFreak875
IOT's Pet Canadian
 
PBFreak875's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Canada, EH?
PBFreak875 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PBFreak875 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
My entire shift today is overtime
__________________
"Originally posted by SpyderPB819: Please don't bring a child into this world that is half you and half ginger!"

"Originally posted by Muff Muff: The best ideas always come in either dreams or while drunk."

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
PBFreak875 is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 09:50 AM #609
l-Poder-l
-_-
 
l-Poder-l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Texas
l-Poder-l donated to help Peyton Trent
l-Poder-l helped look for balloons
l-Poder-l is playing at Living Legends III
l-Poder-l is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBFreak875 View Post
My entire shift today is overtime
Niccceees
__________________
.
l-Poder-l is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump