Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2012, 06:55 PM #64
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster
 
Kellster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Praha, ČeskŠ
Saban wants to return home to WVU and win them a crystal.
__________________
85%
Kellster is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-21-2012, 06:58 PM #65
giants57
 
 
giants57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Morgantown, WV/ Philly
Hey, Joe, I might be transferring to Texas A&M next spring. I have realized that while I am dominating classes here I am chasing an impossible dream wanting to work in NCAA Compliance, I'm not looking to jump through hoops after my masters degree to end up with a 25k-30k a year job for 5-6 years. I'm fairly interested in Supply Chain Management and have a decent amount of family in Texas, and I've heard A&M has a sick program. What was your transfer process like?
__________________
WVU MOUNTAINEERS
NY GIANTS
PHILADELPHIA FLYERS
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR


"Originally posted by Ly$ol: Sometimes I feel bad when I lead a ***** on, but hey it's a numbers game."
giants57 is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 07:06 PM #66
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.
 
SHOOT3R USA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Appalachia
SHOOT3R USA is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster View Post
Saban wants to return home to WVU and win them a crystal.
This.
__________________
I like to stay positive and get **** done.
You don't have to like it,
you just have to do it.

"IF YOU want to be the ULTIMATE predator you're gonna have to RAMP IT UP cause this is a RACE that NEVER ENDS"
-Cameron Hanes
SHOOT3R USA is online now  
Old 10-21-2012, 07:08 PM #67
angelballer
 
 
angelballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ohio
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfresh View Post
It's a shame Ohio state isn't bowl eligible, it would be amazing to watch them get crushed in the nc game again.
By Bama after they fist **** Florida in the SEC CG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuhrer View Post
Michigan will fist them anyway
Do you think Purdue will get its first conference win against the mighty Gophers of Minnesota this week?
angelballer is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 07:09 PM #68
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster
 
Kellster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Praha, ČeskŠ
Alabama is a 24 point favorite against #11 Mississippi State next week.

I can't wait to see the line against Auburn.
__________________
85%
Kellster is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 07:19 PM #69
Fuhrer
#Alpha
 
Fuhrer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelballer View Post
By Bama after they fist **** Florida in the SEC CG?



Do you think Purdue will get its first conference win against the mighty Gophers of Minnesota this week?
You really don't know how to debate.

answer: yes
__________________
Purdue. The only Gold and Black school to matter

Purdue > Iowa


FROZEN
Fuhrer is online now  
Old 10-21-2012, 07:33 PM #70
angelballer
 
 
angelballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ohio
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuhrer View Post
You really don't know how to debate.

answer: yes
Debate what? Purdue is horrible? What really needs to be debated?

Purdue lost on Saturday after OSU did the following:

1. Gave up an 83 yard TD pass on the first play of the game.
2. Gave up a 100 yard kickoff return.
3. Gave up a safety.
4. Turned the ball over 4 times.
5. Lost a Heisman candidate QB and substituted a QB with little to no experience that was about to get a one way ticket back to Texas.
6. Played a FB at MLB for the majority of the game.
7. Played a DE at OLB when he hasn't taken a single snap in college there including in practice.
8. Was down by 8 with 40 some odd seconds left on their side of the 40.

Yea, Purdue sucks.
angelballer is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 07:34 PM #71
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.
 
SHOOT3R USA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Appalachia
SHOOT3R USA is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Yeah, Purdue blows.

Even WV could beat Purdue.
__________________
I like to stay positive and get **** done.
You don't have to like it,
you just have to do it.

"IF YOU want to be the ULTIMATE predator you're gonna have to RAMP IT UP cause this is a RACE that NEVER ENDS"
-Cameron Hanes
SHOOT3R USA is online now  
Old 10-21-2012, 07:40 PM #72
Matt.is.back2011
We are all Witness
 
Matt.is.back2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
OSU gets truly tested the next few weeks. I'm hoping to continue the undefeated stretch just for the lolz, but wouldn't be upset with a few losses, so long as it's not Michigan. Best time of the year for football is coming up, across the board.
__________________
THE OHIO STATE
Class of 2011
Matt.is.back2011 is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 07:45 PM #73
angelballer
 
 
angelballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ohio
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt.is.back2011 View Post
OSU gets truly tested the next few weeks. I'm hoping to continue the undefeated stretch just for the lolz, but wouldn't be upset with a few losses, so long as it's not Michigan. Best time of the year for football is coming up, across the board.
I'm afraid these injuries are going to finally catch up with us. Diddle U is playing well right now and Wisconsin seems to have figured things out.
angelballer is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 07:58 PM #74
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.
 
DMC_OWNER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Ohio...unfortunately
Michigan will beat tOSU again. Close game but we'll come out on top.

We did surprisingly well this week against MSU. It was a pretty defensive game and Shoelace actually made good, well-thought out throws and the last drive was clutch. Dileo is looking to be a solid threat, especially in 3rd and long situations.

Also, for OU:

__________________
Ohio Bobcats -- Detroit Red Wings -- Michigan Wolverines -- Detroit Tigers -- Detroit Lions

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.

Last edited by DMC_OWNER : 10-21-2012 at 08:05 PM.
DMC_OWNER is online now  
Old 10-21-2012, 08:06 PM #75
tchs_drummer06
1+1+1=2
 
tchs_drummer06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Georgia
Kickin' Assets with another big blowout victory to move above .500 on the fantasy football year.
__________________
BradTater
Georgia Southern Eagles - Join The Journey - Sun Belt 2014
"It's better to have died a young boy than to fumble this football" - John Heisman
tchs_drummer06 is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 08:16 PM #76
LSU Foolsball 70
CSL Owner!
 
LSU Foolsball 70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
LSU Foolsball 70 plays in the PSP
LSU Foolsball 70 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
LSU Foolsball 70 posts videos on PbNation
LSU Foolsball 70 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster
Alabama blew about a hundred chances to win that game. That doesn't mean that LSU didn't deserve the win, but Bama choked.

Bama is currently -8.5 @LSU, which is pretty telling.
Look at what the stats were last year? Actually y'all really have not seen much. Tennessee was rushing on y'all for a min. We got 4 really stout RB's. Did I mention its at night at Death Valley? You have been seeing what our D line has been doing? But then again we were suppose to lose by 14 last year. Bring your napkin son. You want to see a magical place come to Death Valley! Win is a win. Y'all won last year but the Defense is a lot tougher than last year. Once Offense gets rolling and the Defense dominates the "So Called best offense in the SEC" grab those napkins. Y'all should have never been in the NC. Y'all sat at home while we played Georgia. Then again y'all are famous cause of forest gump so they said give them another chance.


Did you see how many TD's y'all had last year with a 220lbs RB? Wait till this freshmen sees the wall coming. Buck Fama!

Y'all need to put prettier girl on TV cause what they been showing pathetic. Lol Good Luck either way.
__________________
LSU TIGERS 1# Feedback!!
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=411116

New OrleansLETHAL 2014!!!
OBAMA BLOWS GOATS FOR QUARTERS SO DOES HIS FOLLOWERS!!!!
LSU Foolsball 70 is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 08:26 PM #77
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster
 
Kellster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Praha, ČeskŠ
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSU Foolsball 70 View Post
Look at what the stats were last year? Actually y'all really have not seen much. Tennessee was rushing on y'all for a min. We got 4 really stout RB's. Did I mention its at night at Death Valley? You have been seeing what our D line has been doing? But then again we were suppose to lose by 14 last year. Bring your napkin son. You want to see a magical place come to Death Valley! Win is a win. Y'all won last year but the Defense is a lot tougher than last year. Once Offense gets rolling and the Defense dominates the "So Called best offense in the SEC" grab those napkins. Y'all should have never been in the NC. Y'all sat at home while we played Georgia. Then again y'all are famous cause of forest gump so they said give them another chance.


Did you see how many TD's y'all had last year with a 220lbs RB? Wait till this freshmen sees the wall coming. Buck Fama!

Y'all need to put prettier girl on TV cause what they been showing pathetic. Lol Good Luck either way.
wut.
__________________
85%
Kellster is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 08:28 PM #78
Fuhrer
#Alpha
 
Fuhrer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelballer View Post
Debate what? Purdue is horrible? What really needs to be debated?

Purdue lost on Saturday after OSU did the following:

1. Gave up an 83 yard TD pass on the first play of the game.
2. Gave up a 100 yard kickoff return.
3. Gave up a safety.
4. Turned the ball over 4 times.
5. Lost a Heisman candidate QB and substituted a QB with little to no experience that was about to get a one way ticket back to Texas.
6. Played a FB at MLB for the majority of the game.
7. Played a DE at OLB when he hasn't taken a single snap in college there including in practice.
8. Was down by 8 with 40 some odd seconds left on their side of the 40.

Yea, Purdue sucks.
This sums up why you're an idiot nicely.
__________________
Purdue. The only Gold and Black school to matter

Purdue > Iowa


FROZEN
Fuhrer is online now  
Old 10-21-2012, 08:29 PM #79
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.
 
DMC_OWNER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Ohio...unfortunately
I mean, Purdue did go to **** when it mattered the most.
__________________
Ohio Bobcats -- Detroit Red Wings -- Michigan Wolverines -- Detroit Tigers -- Detroit Lions

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
DMC_OWNER is online now  
Old 10-21-2012, 08:38 PM #80
BenderBR
1%ing on you *****es
 
BenderBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Burrrlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
Hey Joe, guess who was at the TAMU game?
No. I wont.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants57 View Post
Hey, Joe, I might be transferring to Texas A&M next spring. I have realized that while I am dominating classes here I am chasing an impossible dream wanting to work in NCAA Compliance, I'm not looking to jump through hoops after my masters degree to end up with a 25k-30k a year job for 5-6 years. I'm fairly interested in Supply Chain Management and have a decent amount of family in Texas, and I've heard A&M has a sick program. What was your transfer process like?
Industrial Distribution, not Supply Chain. Same thing though...kinda. And A&M is pretty selective but if you have a good GPA, shouldn't be an issue. Just about every school in Texas uses this website. www.applytexas.org

Being a ****head fratboy doesn't really fly here though. They are hated by 80% of the school.
__________________
"Originally posted by Kellster: You always own me, breh. :("

"Originally posted by Kellster: Crow takes so good. Om nom nom."

Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.

Texas Łber alles.
BenderBR is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 08:40 PM #81
IoNxRoCkEr
Voice of the Soul
 
IoNxRoCkEr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: LSU
Annual Supporting Member
IoNxRoCkEr is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
IoNxRoCkEr is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster

wut.
Everyone should just ignore him, he's LSU's version of tater but I think it's actually less intentional trolling.
__________________
NCAA Thread-Come feel the hate
IoNxRoCkEr is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 08:42 PM #82
angelballer
 
 
angelballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ohio
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
Michigan will beat tOSU again. Close game but we'll come out on top.

We did surprisingly well this week against MSU. It was a pretty defensive game and Shoelace actually made good, well-thought out throws and the last drive was clutch. Dileo is looking to be a solid threat, especially in 3rd and long situations.
I think the difference will be the fact that it is at OSU. Denard is a lot better at the big house. Road games, not so much. If we get players like Sabino back, I'm pretty confident. If we are still trying to scrape 11 players to play defense, who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuhrer View Post
This sums up why you're an idiot nicely.
I think you post more nonsense than Shooter and Tater combined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
I mean, Purdue did go to **** when it mattered the most.
It is hilarious listening to all the reporters saying how OSU had no right to win that game. Just a testament as to how irrelevant Purdue is right now.
angelballer is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 08:43 PM #83
giants57
 
 
giants57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Morgantown, WV/ Philly
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenderBR View Post
No. I wont.



Industrial Distribution, not Supply Chain. Same thing though...kinda. And A&M is pretty selective but if you have a good GPA, shouldn't be an issue. Just about every school in Texas uses this website. www.applytexas.org

Being a ****head fratboy doesn't really fly here though. They are hated by 80% of the school.
I'm not a ****head, trust me. Part of the reason I want to leave WVU is the amount of ****heads with little to no academic direction in life. Shooter and I had that conversation the other week in here. My midterm GPA is a 3.8, think I may transfer to a state school back home to get credits for the Supply Chain major and transfer in possibly fall of 13 or spring of 14.
__________________
WVU MOUNTAINEERS
NY GIANTS
PHILADELPHIA FLYERS
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR


"Originally posted by Ly$ol: Sometimes I feel bad when I lead a ***** on, but hey it's a numbers game."
giants57 is offline  
Old 10-21-2012, 08:45 PM #84
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK
 
Ninja Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Strong Jawlines
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenderBR View Post

No. I wont.
It wasn't Johnny Manziel.
__________________
"Originally posted by PballPlayerô: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Ninja Mouse is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump