PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-19-2012, 11:28 PM #1
Rsseric12

Only place you ever need to look for a watch

www.Jomashop.com

Great prices, great service and all, not china fakes or any crap like that.
I've ordered many several hundred dollar watches from here and have recommended them to other people which all turned out perfect.

I have heard some mixed reviews about alot of the more expensive watches (About $2000 and up is when people seem to start having trouble with the watches) but anything from just a few dollars to about $1500 this place is PERFECT, all kinds of watches too and every watch comes with a 30 day return policy and a 2 year warranty.

And for anything over $2000, www.alanmarcusco.com is the only place you need to go, they have great prices that will beat any retail you find at any of your local jewelers and the customer service and support is absolutely amazing you'll look forward to having problems because of how great the customer service is here. Friend of mine needed a $3500 Tag Heuer for his sons graduation by June 4th, I first made contact with them on the 25th of May and they did not have it in stock but could get it, and it was in his hands by the 27th or 28th, super quick shipping, no one better out there.

Hope this helps some of you!

Last edited by Rsseric12 : 10-22-2012 at 06:31 PM.
Rsseric12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement