Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-18-2012, 06:09 AM #1
nastynoob

Vapor question

I was messing around with the reg trying to get it to attach to the drama without the small gap and I failed and I have no idea what my pressure is on the reg .. Is there a way for me to find out ? Like a pressure tester ? Do they even sell a pressure tester for the vapor
nastynoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-19-2012, 03:28 AM #2
ProMod
Gun Tech

Annual Supporting Member
ProMod owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ProMod is an NCPA player
ProMod supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by nastynoob View Post
I was messing around with the reg trying to get it to attach to the drama without the small gap and I failed and I have no idea what my pressure is on the reg .. Is there a way for me to find out ? Like a pressure tester ? Do they even sell a pressure tester for the vapor
Hey dude!

Future note to self, try to direct all vapor questions to the threads we already have...that way, we can see them sooner! As for reg issues, here's a video I made awhile ago.

And there's no pressure tester for the vapor, you shouldn't need one because there's no LPR. Turn the reg all the way down (counter-clockwise, "lefty loosey") so there's no pressure to the marker. Air up your marker (nothing should happen) and then slowly start turning up the pressure (clockwise, "righty-tighty") Rechrono and you should be good to go.
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
"...Looks Like A...." earns you an instant NEWBIE tag. Don't be a newbie.

Last edited by ProMod : 10-19-2012 at 03:53 AM.
ProMod is offline   Reply With Quote