Old 10-10-2012, 02:20 PM #211
MnO4

thank you...see you this weekend
MnO4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-10-2012, 10:19 PM #212
OXCC Scenarios

We get to play a game at OXCC finally...thank you Viper! This is insane!!!
OXCC Scenarios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:07 PM #213
shadawg
am i evil...yes i am

shadawg donated to help Peyton Trent
shadawg has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Slayers, Slashers and Beserkers of the Shredders Force!

You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have
striven these many weeks. The eyes of the world are upon you. The
hopes and prayers of fuel loving people everywhere march with you.
In company with our brave Bloodseekers and brothers-in-arms on
other Fronts, you will bring about the destruction of the Maniacs, the elimination of tyranny over fuel and security for ourselves in a destroyed world.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well
equipped and battle hardened. They will fight savagely.

But this is the year 2125! Much has happened since the Maniac triumphs of
2123-24. The tribes have inflicted upon the Manaics great defeats,
in open battle, man-to-man. Our grounds offensive has seriously reduced their
strength and their capacity to wage war on the ground. Our Home
Fronts have given us an overwhelming superiority in weapons and munitions
of war, and placed at our disposal great reserves of trained fighting men.
The tide has turned! The Shredder men are marching together to
Victory!

I have full confidence in your courage and devotion to duty and skill in
battle. We will accept nothing less than full Victory!

Good luck! And let us beseech the blessing of the Gas upon this great
and noble undertaking.

SIGNED: Shadawg
Old 10-11-2012, 08:53 PM #214
SixRomeo
Alpha

has been a member for 10 years
Nice speech, Eisenhower.

It serves as a stark reminder of the differences between our tribes. See, the Maniacs don't care about glory or what history will say. All we want is to dine on your still-warm hearts with the ashes of everything you hold dear coating the table.

No mercy. No remorse.

We are coming for you, and you are not prepared.

-A

AA
SixRomeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:24 PM #215
shadawg
am i evil...yes i am

Just remember, history is written by the victors and overconfidence is a disease.
You are afflicted James. We will put you out of your misery.
I am going to thoroughly enjoy watching the life go from your eyes.

Last edited by shadawg : 10-11-2012 at 09:55 PM.
shadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:56 PM #216
ValkenWinter
Grumpy old Rockstar......

ValkenWinter works for a Paintball manufacturer
ValkenWinter owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
For those going with Planet Eclipse gear, Ill be there both days doing tech (except for Whitey). Look for the Planet tent......
ValkenWinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:20 PM #217
MnO4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValkenWinter View Post
For those going with Planet Eclipse gear, Ill be there both days doing tech (except for Whitey). Look for the Planet tent......
I talked to Nancy the field owner and she told me that you would be there to take a look at my gun....its an ion...when i gas the gun air pours down the barrel and leaves the bolt pushed up.. would you be able to take care of this problem? i originally thought it was a board problem but after getting a new board from virtue i ruled that out
Old 10-12-2012, 05:51 PM #218
offbeatherbal
Soup Can Cocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnO4 View Post
I talked to Nancy the field owner and she told me that you would be there to take a look at my gun....its an ion...when i gas the gun air pours down the barrel and leaves the bolt pushed up.. would you be able to take care of this problem? i originally thought it was a board problem but after getting a new board from virtue i ruled that out
o rings change them all even the bolt o rings
Old 10-12-2012, 09:10 PM #219
TRUCK_CMF
I'd hate me too

TRUCK_CMF owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TRUCK_CMF supports Team VICIOUS
TRUCK_CMF supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by MnO4

Change the battery ions have been known to do this when the battery is low.
Russian sportsmanship award

Truck's current theme song "Too Late" by Wiz Khalifa
I'm a cut throat balla like O.J. Simpson
TRUCK_CMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:10 PM #220
MnO4

Quote:
Originally Posted by offbeatherbal View Post
o rings change them all even the bolt o rings
i think the O-ring kit i have arent all right. so im hoping the tech can save me the headache and i will throw him a few dollars
Old 10-12-2012, 10:06 PM #221
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

deltapaintball is a Supporting Member
deltapaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
deltapaintball supports our troops
deltapaintball has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
deltapaintball supports DLX Technology
Ion's are a lot different than Egos.
deltapaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:03 PM #222
Mumfyswife
Mumfyswife

Mumfyswife is playing at Living Legends III
Quote:
Thank you for fixing my daughter's EGO. I appreciate you being there this weekend. Annnnd, it was awesome playing on the field with you this weekend, too!!!!
OXCC Website
"It is what it is." -In loving memory of Rob "Cooter the Shooter" Coltrane and Outdoor Adventures Paintball Sports - Feel the Rush!!
Mumfyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:58 AM #223
ValkenWinter
Grumpy old Rockstar......

ValkenWinter works for a Paintball manufacturer
ValkenWinter owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumfyswife View Post
Thank you for fixing my daughter's EGO. I appreciate you being there this weekend. Annnnd, it was awesome playing on the field with you this weekend, too!!!!
No worries...thatys what Im there for (except Whitey )

Thanks to Viper, Rick, Pub Crawling Ambush Alpha, Death Dealers (Especially Punisher)

Rick and Nancy at OXCC...and yes you too Whitey. Leeds...hell there are to many to list.

That was an awesome weekend!!!!
ValkenWinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:13 AM #224
BarneyNY
I'm the Purple guy!

Annual Supporting Member
BarneyNY is a Supporting Member
BarneyNY owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
No worries...thatys what Im there for (except Whitey )

Thanks to Viper, Rick, Pub Crawling Ambush Alpha, Death Dealers (Especially Punisher)

Rick and Nancy at OXCC...and yes you too Whitey. Leeds...hell there are to many to list.

That was an awesome weekend!!!!
It was great seeing you Winter and with a big smile after you played a couple of rounds. Looking forward to getting my 06 back in mint condition as always.
WestPoint 2005 Battle of Bastogne MVT (RT Raiders); 2006 Spring Game VC - MVP; 2008 Battle of Bulge German - Co-MVP; Skirmish 2007 Staligrad Russian - MVP; HiVi 2008 Death Before Dishonor - Sportsmanship; StrategyPlus 2009 WOA - Co-MVP; 2010 Legion - MoFo; 2011 Russian Front - Russian MVP; 2012 Quickshot - Divided Front - MVP; EMR 2013 March Meltdown - MVP
www.bluescrewtv.com; www.emrpaintball.com; www.cousinspaintball.com; www.paintballsportsny.com
BarneyNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:53 AM #225
ViperScenarios
Coast-to-coast Scenarios

ViperScenarios is playing at Living Legends III
ViperScenarios is playing at Living Legends V
ViperScenarios owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ViperScenarios supports Bob Gurnsey
I just want to say thank you too everyone who gave us such a warm welcome. Everyone I spoke to told me that they had a great time. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me. Player input is the most useful tool I have for improving my events and providing you with the best games I can.

Thank you to Rick and Nancy and their staff at OXCC! You guys were AWESOME and are just as focused as I am on making sure everyone gets the great time they expect when coming out to an event like this. I look forward to working with you all next year.

And to the players...it was great meeting you and watching many of you enjoy your first Viper event, while others were excited to have a Viper event close to home. I hope you will join us at OXCC next year and bring your friends!

19 more hours to Texas. LOL
ViperScenarios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:21 PM #226
Comfymumfy

Annual Supporting Member
Comfymumfy is playing at Living Legends III
Comfymumfy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
We had a great time this weekend, game ran great. There are so many people to thank!

Thank you Viper for putting this game on for the Mid-Atlantic...2 day games are too rare nowadays and should be cherished, lol. We appreciate your efforts.

Big thank you to George and Harb for stepping up and taking command at the last minute, we all recruited our butts off to make this a great game! The "Shredders" put together a hell of a team in no time and took the fight the the "Maniacs". Delta, Reservoir Dogs, Dirty Mercs, TSSOC, Knight Stalkers, Angelic Rage, Soup Can Cocks, GRC peeps, Hellbent, and all the other teams and players that made up the "Shredders" did a spectacular job on the field!

An equally big thank you to the "Maniacs"! Pickles, Pete Murphy, Alpha and company did a fantastic job keeping the game challenging! It was awesome exchanging paint with Joint Fury, Pub Crawling, Ambush Alpha, Death Dealers, Sprye Bane, Team Voodoo, Blue's Crew, and all the other teams that made up the "Maniacs"!

Of course I have a special thank you to the OXCC family! Rick, Gizzmo, and Nancy did a wonderful job with the field and all the logistics! The refs were great as usual and took their jobs seriously...it was noticeable to everyone!

And congratulations to the Soup Can Cocks on being officially adopted as an OXCC "Home Team"! Keep playing hard guys and girls!

Thank you everyone!
Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City OXCC

Last edited by Comfymumfy : 10-15-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Comfymumfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:36 AM #227
shadawg
am i evil...yes i am

So sorry it took so long for me to get in here and ad my thanks. I took a day to refresh and a night to work, but here I am so here it goes.

First off thank you to Pickles and Pete for commanding the Maniac side for this game. I know just how tough and time consuming the work is to general and xo and you both handled your roles with grace and aplomb. You gave a heck of a fight and I was unsure how things would tally in the end.
Thank you to all the red players for playing hard and fighting the whole weekend. It was nice to see JF, Pub Crawling, Ambush Alpha, Voodo, The Mouthy Mimes, Death Dealers, Spyre Bane, Crazy 98's and Buzzkill on the prowl at OXCC. I look forward to our next battle!

:edit: You always forget somebody. How I forgot him I'll never know. Winter it was an absolute pleasure to see you out there ballin and in the staging area with an ear to ear smile. I hope you enjoyed your trigger time, you earned it!

Now to my own side, the Shredders. Wow guys, 3 weeks ago I wasn't sure this event was going to happen. Harb, my Xo and I couldn't stand by and watch an event we've been waiting for all season end up going poof and disappearing this close to game day. I personally want to thank each and every one of you guys and gals who answered my frantic phone calls.
You absolutely bowled me over with your support, drive, tenacity, and dedication to the goals at hand and I am proud to say you allowed me the honor of leading you this weekend. My most grateful thanks go out to : T.S.S.O.C., Carter's Commando, Dirty Mercs, The Candy Van Crew, Reservoir Dogs, Ruger and Mark, John from BCP, Mark from Disposable Heros, Dead Man's Hand, Dean and Shep from Hellbent, Angelic Rage, Whitey & Leeds, The GRC Crew, my purple amigo from back in the day Barney, the one man army Waldo and my fellow home teams Knight Stalkers and Soup Can Cocks.
Though you were a few players from many different teams, collectively you gelled in a way most commanders never get to see and you provided us with an enormous amount of pride as you forged ahead.
I would like to thank Harb for stepping up and sharing responsibility with me, formulating a plan, being the voice of reason and insanity at the same damn time and backing my plays. Anytime ,anywhere guy, all you need to do is ask.
Last but not least, I would like to thank my teammates, Q-ball, Truck,Nicole, Alicia, Niplz, Gator, Rehab, Corey " Cookie Monsta" West,Hot Pants, Cupcake, Shields, The Saint, Not TB, Rumfits, Pencil, Grizzly, Crimson Death, GWB, and Oldman for being the best support system a man can have. You guys mean the world to me and I strive to be deserving of that support, I hope i've met your expectations.

Finally a resounding thank you to Viper, OXCC, and the staff and Refs @ OXCC. Without you and the world class facility @ OXCC this game would not have been a possibility. Thank you for having a world class park staffed by world class people!

If I have forgotten anybody, the oversight is unintentional but bound to happen, if you came out and played this weekend, no matter which side, thank you for being a part of this game and we hope to see you ll again soon.

Last edited by shadawg : 10-16-2012 at 10:43 AM.
shadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:55 PM #228
michelle
Pickles

Hey guys, sorry that it has taken me a couple of days to post, but work stuff came up and this is the first chance to post.

I want to start off by saying thank you to Rick, Nancy and everyone at OXCC. I love playing at your field and look forward to returning there soon. I would also like to thank Viper for putting on an awesome game. You never fail to impress me.

To the red side...the Crazy 98's,Pub Crawling, Death Dealers, Chibbs, Ambush Alpha, Mouthy Mimes, Spyer Bane, my guys from JF and anyone else whom played on our side that I might have forgot....thank all of you for playing great ball. It was a hard fight but you all stepped up and play your hearts out. No one gave up and backed down.

To the blue side....good game. You played great and had the upper hand. I look forward to playing with or against all of you soon.
michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:55 AM #229
The$aInT
Airsmith level X master

I'd like to thank everyone! Fun game.
I'd especially like to thank bill from ccm for equipping me with the ccm SR-1. I was able to control the field all day and never got shot out. The final battle is the only time I got hit all weekend.
Viper games are so fun.
ReplyScenario Ups