PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-04-2012, 06:53 PM #1
ATVgames4x4
Owner of ATV Games 4x4

PAINTBALL + ATV'S= Norman, Ok's newest park

We are a brand new paintball field in Norman, Oklahoma. Our park is very unique as we incorporate our custom ATV's in the game! Check it out and we hope to see you on the field!

ATV Games 4x4 Official Video
ATV Games 4x4 Website

ATV Games 4x4 Website
Like us on facebook
ATVgames4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-04-2012, 10:14 PM #2
enidballer17
Rep 580

enidballer17 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
This looks amazing!

This is how it basically works, my team says to go kill somebody. So I go and take their life.- Mike McCormick
enidballer17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:04 PM #3
Paint_Army

Paint_Army owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Paint_Army has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Wow! It's nice to see someone doing something different for paintball in Oklahoma. And great video too! I'm not seeing any of the fields in the OKC area doing any promo videos to market their fields and get people pumped to play like your video does. (Except for DCP on Fox25 every once in a while.) Nice job! I can't wait to try out this field.
Paint_Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:46 PM #4
deejay88
pballer2oo7 | skrip_kid

deejay88 plays in the APPA D5 division
I see your poster everyday at that health/fitness shop on the east side of Asp. I applaud your originality. I think this will create a unique draw.

Having said that, you are now officially the closest field to my house (and the University) so I have to ask: do you have (or plan to ever possibly have) an airball field?

Congrats on your grand opening and good luck.
deejay88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:18 PM #5
ATVgames4x4
Owner of ATV Games 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay88 View Post
Having said that, you are now officially the closest field to my house (and the University) so I have to ask: do you have (or plan to ever possibly have) an airball field?
@deejay88 we currently do not have an airball field as we are primarily a scenario/milsim field. With that being said we do realize that airball is very popular and we would like to offer as much as we can to our customers so we are taking it into consideration. Thank you for the positive comments and we hope to see you out at the field!

ATV Games 4x4 Website
Like us on facebook
ATVgames4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:22 PM #6
ophooligan
Avid Death Squad

has been a member for 10 years
ophooligan has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATVgames4x4 View Post
@deejay88 we currently do not have an airball field as we are primarily a scenario/milsim field. With that being said we do realize that airball is very popular and we would like to offer as much as we can to our customers so we are taking it into consideration. Thank you for the positive comments and we hope to see you out at the field!
Stick with what you know. Airball and ATV's don't mix.
Checked out the website last night. I am looking forward to getting out there soon.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:57 PM #7
Paint_Army

Paint_Army owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Paint_Army has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ophooligan View Post
Stick with what you know. Airball and ATV's don't mix.
Checked out the website last night. I am looking forward to getting out there soon.
Agreed.

As a player, it would be cool if you offered all styles of play. As someone with a business background, I don't think it's wise to offer it all in the beginning because it's going to take more capital and pull your focus away from your true appeal: ATV's + Paintball.

Since you're starting with a niche market (Milsim Paintball) and doing something like no one else offers (ATV's + Paintball), I would stick with developing that niche market to its fullest before considering another part of the market (airball). Besides, the airball market here is mainly held by PCOC. You would want to meet or beat what they offer if you were going to take on the airball segment of the market. Right now you're really competing with the other fields in the area. I would mainly be asking myself (1) how am I going to get part of their share of the remaining market and (2) how do I create more market?

I would consult with the Oklahoma Small Business Development Center and Ryan Grey or John Hubbard from Avid (if you haven't already). Good luck and I can't wait to try out your field.
Paint_Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:07 AM #8
XgambleX

XgambleX owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
XgambleX has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Wow that video was really well done! Being a airball player I thought this atv paintball stuff was retarded but man now I actually want to come play! Like tomorrow!
XgambleX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:59 PM #9
reflexmidgley

the field sounds great I love that someone is trying something different would love to come try the field out and see the business any one who does something to promote paintball in a good way is doing the business good if you want an airball field in the future I have had nothing but great and love the support from www.airups.com low cost to if something happens to the bunker caused by a manufacture error they will replace it within the three year time.
580-353-1406
www.Thearenapaintballpark@yahoo.com
www.Thearenapaintballpark.com
reflexmidgley is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups