Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 04:38 PM #1996
Shibbykins
bow chika bow wow

Shibbykins donated to help Peyton Trent
Shibbykins has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I unserstand what you say BUT I personally don't see the point. Searching has not been a issue for me in several years, the PM limit isnt a issue, dont care about avvy size, storage space has never been needed. It all seems trivial to me.

Allow me to bash the statement about preferring to deal with ASM members over standard. If you have been here long enough you see both sides of the membership turning to complete ****. Do I care about ASM status when dealing with a sale, not once. All I care about is the feedback and join date which in the end means **** also...

What exactly is to stop a *** hat from purchasing a ton of discounted BST trusts and using the gold ups to ripoff the membership? He paid amount X to get the false sense of security and then ripped off lets say 20-50 members with it for a cash total of Y. Any good scam artist looking to make raw profits could do that in a very short amount of time. Even a scam team of say 3 members could make say 5-10 fake accounts to beef up feedback of a main account to pull this off. Either way the system has deep flaws.

I endorse without a doubt the wired eyes at
www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

"Originally posted by dr.strangelove: Having Shibby on the case is almost as good as having Bob on it. "
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-14-2012, 04:46 PM #1997
greatwolf329
still sick of idiots

I'm thinking about it. But I can't go to previous levels of pursuit to win but in honestly with trying to get rid of 2 markers right now I'm considering it.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:48 PM #1998
Shibbykins
bow chika bow wow

if you are willing to pay the piper to "maybe" sell the markers.... whats stopping you from fleabay? You could always get one of our buddies on here who is running a upped thread to sell it for you... hell they already paid for it might aswel maximize exposure with more loot. They would be foolish not to. I cant tell you how many threads I have bought stuff from that I was not actively looking for because it was present under my search terms....

In the end it all comes down to are you willing to pay for it year after year? Think of what you could do to the jeep with the money.

www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

"Originally posted by dr.strangelove: Having Shibby on the case is almost as good as having Bob on it. "
Old 10-14-2012, 04:51 PM #1999
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatwolf329
I'm thinking about it. But I can't go to previous levels of pursuit to win but in honestly with trying to get rid of 2 markers right now I'm considering it.
Whatcha trying to sell?? Hehe

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
Old 10-14-2012, 04:52 PM #2000
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneckforlife

Whatcha trying to sell?? Hehe
Oh and btw my gal kicks more *** than chuck Norris: she just bought me a brand new iPad 3.

978-530-6747
Old 10-14-2012, 04:58 PM #2001
Shibbykins
bow chika bow wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneckforlife View Post
Oh and btw my gal kicks more *** than chuck Norris: she just bought me a brand new iPad 3.
I could never get into the ipads.... bout a 1 and a 2 and just didnt see the point when I have a Iphone....... going to return the galaxy s2 right now actually....

but you got a keeper brotha

www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

Old 10-14-2012, 05:00 PM #2002
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibbykins

I could never get into the ipads.... bout a 1 and a 2 and just didnt see the point when I have a Iphone....... going to return the galaxy s2 right now actually....

but you got a keeper brotha
Free is nice and she sleeps with me too!! Win win

978-530-6747
Old 10-14-2012, 05:01 PM #2003
greatwolf329
still sick of idiots

Selling the NT in my sig and shocker. Heh. And I'm not putting more money in the jeep at the moment. But that's $50 in the camaro fund...
Old 10-14-2012, 05:39 PM #2004
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatwolf329
Selling the NT in my sig and shocker. Heh. And I'm not putting more money in the jeep at the moment. But that's $50 in the camaro fund...
Camaros aare great fun

978-530-6747
Old 10-14-2012, 05:42 PM #2005
JokersWild53
S-Marts Top of the Line

has been a member for 10 years
JokersWild53 plays in the APPA D4 division
sled what u asking for on the joy?
Old 10-14-2012, 05:46 PM #2006
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokersWild53
Millions

It's on eBay going down tonight.

978-530-6747
Old 10-14-2012, 09:56 PM #2007
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokersWild53
Didn't sell- offer up . Pm tho, thanks.

978-530-6747
Old 10-14-2012, 11:35 PM #2008
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
watch out system will infract ya if ya make an offer in public, take it to pm's bros

PBN SOCCER THREAD (SPORTS) LIVERPOOL F.C.

"i know that it must totally suck to be a black man nurse trapped in a white man's body but the white devil and i have our own paternity problems to deal with, i need my step fathers sperm......."
Old 10-14-2012, 11:37 PM #2009
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulistz
watch out system will infract ya if ya make an offer in public, take it to pm's bros
What's that eh?? Moose cock for lunch eh??

Just joshing....how's everything in the land of potato fields and nasty strippers??

978-530-6747
Old 10-14-2012, 11:49 PM #2010
Shibbykins
bow chika bow wow

at the end of the day I look at all my mags, see they are fully loaded and relax.

www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

Old 10-14-2012, 11:50 PM #2011
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
at the end of the day I look at all my mags, see they are fully loaded and relax.
Locked cocked and ready to rock

978-530-6747
Old 10-14-2012, 11:58 PM #2012
chewie824
Murda Mitten

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
chewie824 supports Empire
Take me to the land of the nasty strippers I can play their game and beat them at it
VF Tactical Cocker
03 Prostock Sniper
2k2 Angel LCD, Doo Doo Brown Dark LCD, Apollo LCD

Feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=350837
Old 10-14-2012, 11:59 PM #2013
Shibbykins
bow chika bow wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneckforlife View Post
Locked cocked and ready to rock
i have a compulsive tendency to pull out all of my mags, unload them, resort the ammo then reload them.... it also helps the springs if kept loaded for lengths of time to do that and mix the ammo around. the diff thicknesses of the rounds albeit close is not exact so it puts a different amount of pressure on the springs.

plus its nice to have all my mags loaded with hollows...

for a while I had the .45 glocks filled with Hornady, the USP loaded with Federal and the 1911 loaded with Remington... then I swapped them around...

now the primary 3 mags for the glocks hold Federal 180grn FMJ, the secondary's are Remington 230grn JHP. The USP is all 165grn Hornady in all 3 mags and the 1911 is Hornady in 2 primary wilson mags with FMJ in the secondary's.

keep in mind the glock 30 and 21 are both .45 and both have 3 primary mags and share 14 secondary mags... if you do the math thats alot of rounds....

then we get into the other glocks in .357 sig and 9mm.... both of those are filled with 3 primary's in winchester JHP then the rest of the mags atleast 3 each are FMJ....

the Desert eagle eats nothing but hollows... but i only have 1 mag at the moment..

the sig p238 is hollows of the rem variety in 2 mags.

I will not bore you with the rifles...

www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

Old 10-15-2012, 12:06 AM #2014
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:

i have a compulsive tendency to pull out all of my mags, unload them, resort the ammo then reload them.... it also helps the springs if kept loaded for lengths of time to do that and mix the ammo around. the diff thicknesses of the rounds albeit close is not exact so it puts a different amount of pressure on the springs.

plus its nice to have all my mags loaded with hollows...

for a while I had the .45 glocks filled with Hornady, the USP loaded with Federal and the 1911 loaded with Remington... then I swapped them around...

now the primary 3 mags for the glocks hold Federal 180grn FMJ, the secondary's are Remington 230grn JHP. The USP is all 165grn Hornady in all 3 mags and the 1911 is Hornady in 2 primary wilson mags with FMJ in the secondary's.

keep in mind the glock 30 and 21 are both .45 and both have 3 primary mags and share 14 secondary mags... if you do the math thats alot of rounds....

then we get into the other glocks in .357 sig and 9mm.... both of those are filled with 3 primary's in winchester JHP then the rest of the mags atleast 3 each are FMJ....

the Desert eagle eats nothing but hollows... but i only have 1 mag at the moment..

the sig p238 is hollows of the rem variety in 2 mags.

I will not bore you with the rifles...
I guess hoarding isn't just paintball related....my grandfather could talk shop with you all day. I on the other hand just need one , that will cut through an intruder at night and allow him just enough time to think of why and how bad he ****ed up , before going to heaven- because what we are living in now in the present time is hell.

978-530-6747
Old 10-15-2012, 12:21 AM #2015
Shibbykins
bow chika bow wow

each piece serves a purpose and each piece minus the sig and Eagle gets out of the safe regularly...

I prefer the glock in .45 for everything hence the compatibility and hoarding of stuff...and the fact I will add a Kriss V to the arsenal it just makes more sense for me to have all of them. Both glocks are my primary and secondary go to guns. The USP if I had the mags might MIGHT take the place of one of them BUT I only have 3 mags and that weapon is my designated silencer handgun....just need the can now.

One thing to consider when you have kids and guns is the ballistics. I prefer the .45 anyways but its also nice when you have walls AND kids in the event of a gunfight in the house its one less thing to worry about... but then drywall isnt much of a barrier so there is THICK hard wood furniture arranges just so to try to stop the through and through of a bullet but then again its only wood.... not 100% but its better then bare drywall. the .357sig is a fanastic round but I dont need the ballistics of it no matter how effective it is at stopping an intruder int he house.... the 9mm is not anywhere near the man stopper as the others.... it is there for "ammo compliance" and availability.

www.ANGELLASEREYES.com

Old 10-15-2012, 12:26 AM #2016
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Are you referring to scatter shot as compliance- dissipates in the target rather that through and through.?!?!

978-530-6747
Closed Thread