Old 10-14-2012, 08:30 AM #22
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by America808 View Post
Im not sure how i would go about proving that the gun is mine, i have the box sitting in my room and therefore i have the serial number if that works, and feel free to ip check and anything else you would like to do
You need to file a police report then.
USAFWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-14-2012, 11:39 AM #23
Shinjiro
Blackass

Annual Supporting Member
Shinjiro is BST Trusted
Shinjiro owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Shinjiro has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Shinjiro has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
This is starting to get interesting. Do you know trevorknd? How did your stuff get stolen?
Shinjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:42 AM #24
Open_Truth (Banned)

Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Im not sure how i would go about proving that the gun is mine, i have the box sitting in my room and therefore i have the serial number if that works, and feel free to ip check and anything else you would like to do
Details. Like how the marker was stolen. Like what your dealing was with trevorknd, and how you have just joined and yet this marker was stolen from you at least a few months back. Did you have a previous name here on the Nation, one that was banned or that you forgot your password to? Do you have any proof that you had some sort of a transaction with trevorknd, or was it outright stolen from you?

And does Bob now put serial numbers on his G6R's? I thought that he didn't put serial numbers on his stuff. They weren't there on any of the previous Intimidator generations.
Open_Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:04 PM #25
gamer565
Read the manual!!

Annual Supporting Member
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VII
gamer565 posts videos on PbNation
gamer565 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gamer565 has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
gamer565 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
gamer565 is Boss
Only few bob long markers(mainly the PL ones) have serial number, but there pretty useless as they don't kept record and you can easily swap the frame with someone else.

gamer565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:15 PM #26
America808

It was outright stolen, he was a budy of mine and then some drama happened, We were hanging out, grabbed dinner and when we got back his car wouldnt start, he was going to call a tow truck so i found another way home, i get a call the next day saying while we were eating someone tried to hotwire his car so he has to get **** fixed, which after all of this has surfaced i doubt even happened, but anyway after he "got his car" he told me that my bag which had my gun, tank and hopper inside, had been stolen along with a bunch of his stuff, and he told me he was going to file a police report, and that he would need the serial number in order to do so, when i tried to contact him he stopped answering my phone calls and texts and i never heard from him again, this week i got an anonymous tip from a friend of mine that if i wanted to figure out what happened to my gun to go on the nation and search for a black and gold g6r and look for posts a few months back, imagine my surprise when i saw someone open a box from the very same trevor who my gun was stolen from. As for my account being new, i had never gotten around to joining, and when i was told to search the nation, i made an account so i would be able to search and contact people if need be.

Any other questions?
America808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:54 PM #27
disturbed989
gun whore addict

Annual Supporting Member
disturbed989 supports Team VICIOUS
disturbed989 supports Bob Gurnsey
disturbed989 plays in the APPA D4 division
disturbed989 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
disturbed989 is Boss
disturbed989 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
It was outright stolen, he was a budy of mine and then some drama happened, We were hanging out, grabbed dinner and when we got back his car wouldnt start, he was going to call a tow truck so i found another way home, i get a call the next day saying while we were eating someone tried to hotwire his car so he has to get **** fixed, which after all of this has surfaced i doubt even happened, but anyway after he "got his car" he told me that my bag which had my gun, tank and hopper inside, had been stolen along with a bunch of his stuff, and he told me he was going to file a police report, and that he would need the serial number in order to do so, when i tried to contact him he stopped answering my phone calls and texts and i never heard from him again, this week i got an anonymous tip from a friend of mine that if i wanted to figure out what happened to my gun to go on the nation and search for a black and gold g6r and look for posts a few months back, imagine my surprise when i saw someone open a box from the very same trevor who my gun was stolen from. As for my account being new, i had never gotten around to joining, and when i was told to search the nation, i made an account so i would be able to search and contact people if need be.

Any other questions?
Your story is sketchy at best and there really is no way to prove that it is your gun. I also fail to see how you could have found this thread by searching black and gold g6r because those words haven't been said anywhere in this thread until you posted it in this last comment. If that was in fact your gun you need to file a police report against your so called friend and have him arrested for theft.
disturbed989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:21 PM #28
America808

It aided me in finding where you were talking to your buddy in the thread "Im Special" or somthing similar, where i saw the name trevorknd, and after that i searched trevorknd, and here i am, im not expecting to get my gun back or any monetary ****, i just want people to know never to trust him
America808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:25 AM #29
Open_Truth (Banned)

File a police report yourself. You should have enough evidence to prove that you were the owner, especially if you have the box. Not sure if the box will state that the G6R is black and gold, but if it does, that helps you out a bit there.

But, things are also a bit sketchy. I mean, if you know the guy enough to have been hanging out, and have gotten dinner, while your gearbag was in his car, then wouldn't you know him well enough to know where he lives? If you had to arrange an alternative means to get home, why did you leave your gearbag in his car? When you learned that your gearbag was stolen, why didn't you contact the police yourself, file your own theft report? So much that you could have done, and even now, can do.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:28 PM #30
proflex08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open_Truth View Post
File a police report yourself. You should have enough evidence to prove that you were the owner, especially if you have the box. Not sure if the box will state that the G6R is black and gold, but if it does, that helps you out a bit there.

But, things are also a bit sketchy. I mean, if you know the guy enough to have been hanging out, and have gotten dinner, while your gearbag was in his car, then wouldn't you know him well enough to know where he lives? If you had to arrange an alternative means to get home, why did you leave your gearbag in his car? When you learned that your gearbag was stolen, why didn't you contact the police yourself, file your own theft report? So much that you could have done, and even now, can do.

I wasn't trying to be a douche before, but America808, even you have to admit how sketchy this whole thing looks. If you have any info that would help the OP, why not give it to him. I'm sure it would go a long way in helping your case as well. This whole thing just looks odd from any perspective. I think open_truth is asking some very valid questions that need answers. Other than that, from the outside looking in, well, it's already been said.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:24 PM #31
disturbed989
gun whore addict

Annual Supporting Member
disturbed989 is Boss
Guys this issue was solved months ago. America808 posted in a 5 month old thread.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:37 AM #32
Open_Truth (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbed989 View Post
Guys this issue was solved months ago. America808 posted in a 5 month old thread.
True, but if it turns out that you bought stolen property, you have to turn it over to the police, to be used as evidence against the thief, with no hope of having the items returned to you. It will be a civil matter at this point, for you to take trevorknd to small claims court.

You live in California, I am guessing that both America808 and trevorknd live in Hawaii. The laws need to be checked for each state, but I am pretty sure that if something is stolen, and the items are found, then they are returned to the owner, not the person that bought them from the thief, or whoever in a line.

Look at the fairly recent thread where one kid did a trade with another person, his 4th Gen Intimidator for an Axe or Mini. The scammer got the Timmy, was somewhere in the MidWest (If I remember correctly), who sold it to someone on the East Coast, who sold it to someone else on the West Coast, and then the person that was scammed found that he was selling it. There was some kind of issue about the marker being returned to the owner, but it was. Not sure where the law was involved with that.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:23 PM #33
disturbed989
gun whore addict

Annual Supporting Member
disturbed989 is Boss
Yes I do realize that but he has in no way proven it was stolen. He has no way to prove that it was stolen unless this Trevor kid admits he did. For one there are no serial numbers to Match up and I don't even have the gun in my possession anymore.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:52 AM #34
Open_Truth (Banned)

Actually, he can prove it, if he takes the right steps. He has already been told the steps, so we will see if he actually follows through with them. On your end, disturbed, since you resold the gear, make sure you keep track of who you sold it to.