PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-15-2011, 12:15 AM #1
the-epic-hamster

the-epic-hamster owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Looking for a team.

Hey I just wanted any Captains to know that I play speed or woods. I have more exp in woods but my hometown speed games have been good on my part.

If you're looking for woods player then I can do that as well. Just hit me up on game dates... practice.. etc.

Guns set up.

Invert mini -first gen-

(PE) ETEK 3.

Tippmann 98 custom.

P99 ram pistol.

I have everything from speed jerseys, to degi camo gear. The only issue is that I'm not availible (unless players will car pool). That's my biggest problem. NO CAR!!!!.

Besides that I'm all game. I can pay game entry fees or paint (maybe both.) Money is not a problem. Just transportation.
Advertisement
Old 01-15-2011, 12:31 PM #2
lion_794

I'm from Great Bend, KS so I have a tough time finding serious tounament players around here. If you're close enough I might be able to give you a ride. Are you interested in playing in division 3 in the MPS?
lion_794 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:20 PM #3
the-epic-hamster

Would it be more then an exception, to play a tourney once again. But I'll need lots of practice. It's been forever since regionals.

Were is your practice field?

Norton KS, btw.
Old 01-15-2011, 06:05 PM #4
lion_794

Sorry bro but that's a long way from where we are. I wouldn't be able to give you a ride unless you met me in Great Bend or somewhere else along the way. I could meet you in Russel for the first tournament if you want. And usually I go to Graffiti Paintball in Belle Plaine, but now I'll probably start to go to Elite Sports in Salina. Is there a field closer to you?
Old 01-15-2011, 07:01 PM #5
childplease187
call me the little panda

childplease187 supports Team VICIOUS
dropzone paintball isnt bad, they have team practices during the summer time, they got an 06 xball field.
WILDCATS
HOMETOWN REJECTS
MacDev, enough said.
childplease187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:28 PM #6
the-epic-hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion_794 View Post
Sorry bro but that's a long way from where we are. I wouldn't be able to give you a ride unless you met me in Great Bend or somewhere else along the way. I could meet you in Russel for the first tournament if you want. And usually I go to Graffiti Paintball in Belle Plaine, but now I'll probably start to go to Elite Sports in Salina. Is there a field closer to you?
Just set up a practice day, with a reserved field, and I'll be there. I'll need dates and a phone call from you, (Or your captain) about Basic ID information, and an exact practice day so I can wright it off from work.

(thankfully, my dad will give me a lift to Elite Sports, if everything is reserved ahead of time. And if everyone shows up, lol)

Last edited by the-epic-hamster : 01-15-2011 at 09:30 PM.
the-epic-hamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:29 PM #7
lion_794

Good deal! I'll talk to my "team" and Elite sports and see what we can work out. Text or call me (i'll pm you my number) sometime tomorrow if you can. If you want to play event 1 (Feb 5 in KC) with us then we'll have to practice before then so how about the 30th?
Old 01-22-2011, 05:11 PM #8
BigPimpin55
Repping Western Ks

has been a member for 10 years
BigPimpin55 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Hey if you are looking for a woodsball/scenario teah check out my team. Link is in my sig.

CO of Kansas SKO
Thanks to our sponsors: | Valken | SM Tactical | FOXHOLE Paintball store and field | M.N. P.I.R.O.D. | Quantico Tactical

My Guns For Sale: UL'd PMR for sale or Trade for Real Steel Magfed Phenom FS
Christ KREW
BigPimpin55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:16 AM #9
iskatetheplaza

Lion, I am in Wichita, I usually play at edge though
iskatetheplaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:54 PM #10
muchachopb
Most Custom Title Ever

muchachopb plays in the APPA beginner division
muchachopb has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
muchachopb has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
if you're looking for a team, make it out tomorrow to the Edge in the morning. There is going to be a large practice and I know for a fact we will have a couple of teams scouting some talent to fill out their rosters. There schedules will be set once they have filled out the rest of their rosters and next seasons tournament and scenario events have been announced.
muchachopb is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups