last night, i almost got the **** shocked out of me. i was using my laptop, talking on here and noticed that the battery was low. so i reached for the power cord and pluged it in. nothing happened. so i wiggled the plug on the back of the laptop and hear a "ZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!"
it startled me and i pulled my hand away. i looked at the cord and the insulation right at the plug was ripped open and all of the strands were exposed!
: i quickly disconnected the power supply from the wall and inspected the plug. sure as ****, the insulation was gone and most of the strands were broken. it looked like the plug and been twisted and wore thru. damn power cord!
now i have to order one and wait several days for it to arrive.
on the plus side...i went to the office this morning and grabbed my work laptop!
its ALOT nicer than my personal one.