You are still all wrong....
First, Your acid is wayyyy to high!
Your at %30 when commercial shops run %20 max and these guys have the current to overcome the dissolution rate, big chillers to overcome the heat created by the high current and very aggressive agitation.
For your setup you need to be at no more than %10 acid and running at 6asf.
This is what I still run and I have a chiller along with a 50a power-supply. It will produce a repeatable constant finish. That actually holds dye.
What you are forming is a very expanded very weak matrix.
The acid is constantly eating the oxide layer.
The applied current is their to overcome this dissolution and build the matrix. The more acid you have the higher the dissolution rate. The higher the dissolution rate the faster you need to grow the layer with higher current density. The higher current density the more heat you have that needs to be separated from the part by agitation and chilled.
Its like domino's in a circle.. everything effects everything
I bet when your polished part is dry it looks really milky huh?
I promise if you follow that manual to a T you will have a working setup for everything.
Also check this out
OH!!! What is CI?