1) You're in my thread, you're shipping first unless you have more positive feedback with no neutral or negatives. In the event you have more positives, we'll need to have a chat on the phone to discuss shipping options.
2) If I can't understand you, don't expect me to do business with you
3) I accept paypal, money order, cashiers check, personal check, but keep in mind all funds must clear before I ship
4) I pay fees, you pay shipping. If you send me a gift, I will consider it that and spend it at the bar. Paypal payments only, its for your own protection.
5) Shipping will be done the day following a cleared payment. I ship via USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation, unless I feel the need to utilize UPS's tracking system for big ticket items. Basically, expect the gun 4-5 business days from the time you pay. Want it faster, let me know and we'll work it out.
4) I'll consider all reasonable offers, lowballs will be considered as free bolds and/or a good laugh
5) Post here before PM'ing me
I told my wife, I was done selling/trading guns once I got my CSL back. Then the guys at DSS and Vicious had to release their Breast Cancer tribute gun. My wife is a cancer survivor and we recently got the good news that there are no traces of cancer left. I would like to surprise her with one of those Vicious Geos but find myself financially strapped as he we hit the homestretch of the paintball season. That being said, I am hoping to raise the funds by selling some extra stuff. The only reason this is up for sale is to get me one step closer to surprising my wife.
The Etha is in excellent condition and shoots like a champ. Thought it's not really my kind of gun, I am thoroughly impressed with how it shoots. Gun will come with everything as hard case, barrel, allens, some pe lube, manual, and the gun. Looking for $300 or best reasonable offer.
Pics will be up soon.