Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-18-2012, 01:30 PM #43
Jahdfather
Mini Master

Jahdfather owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Jahdfather has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Jahdfather has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Arrived early to the field and the other 4 people there decided to rok a 3v2 woods match. I was on the three, quickly moved to flank the other team, and the rest of my team was working one of theirs, not sure where the other was.

As I got around the side, I saw the two of them facing the rest of my team about 5 yards apart. I crept up to surrender them if possible, only to note shots flying around me. I quickly realized my team was shooting at me, yelling ,"he is right there! Wait, that is our guy! Our teammate is there right by them!"

So, as the other team turned and found me I got the nearest enemy out, ducked and got shot by one of the guys from my team.

Sigh... How is it hard to keep record of two teammates?
AGD Minimag
Jahdfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-29-2012, 09:59 AM #44
mexi ca40k
Pump Playa

mexi ca40k is playing at Living Legends V
mexi ca40k is for the Gunfight
mexi ca40k is for the Gunfight
mexi ca40k supports Pev's Paintball
mexi ca40k has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mexi ca40k has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
mexi ca40k is attending Decay of Nations VI
I was playing woodsball and there was a big patch of thorns, my buddy thought he could shoot a path through them, he shot about 30 or 40 paint balls into the bush to try and cut it down. A few seconds later there was a but of a yell and 5 or 6 of our own player who were hiding behind the bush called out, some shots went right through.
mexi ca40k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:31 PM #45
Ledeo

Ledeo has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I personally don't have a my own funny friendly fire. But there was this one guy I was talking to on the field (It was a slow day there) and His gun fires all of a sudden. He looks down and he shot himself in the foot. He said "That is the second ****ing time today." The only friendly fire I have seen that was funny.
Ledeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:22 PM #46
Elo160

Elo160 supports Team VICIOUS
Elo160 supports Team VICIOUS
Elo160 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledeo
I personally don't have a my own funny friendly fire. But there was this one guy I was talking to on the field (It was a slow day there) and His gun fires all of a sudden. He looks down and he shot himself in the foot. He said "That is the second ****ing time today." The only friendly fire I have seen that was funny.
I do that every time i buy a new marker.

"Originally posted by "0102030405: Are you a ninja on vacation?"
Elo160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:33 PM #47
Funky Mo Fo
Funky Since 1979

Funky Mo Fo owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Funky Mo Fo plays in the APPA D5 division
Funky Mo Fo has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Funky Mo Fo has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
My buddy and I were moving up on an occupied woods bunker. We had taken cover behind a dense shrubbery to formulate a plan. It was decided that he would throw out a few shots to make the guy in the bunker take cover while I ran up to bunker him. He said go and I broke. I got about a step and a half before I felt what seemed at the time, like a Tiger Woods drive to the back of my head. I guess my buddy wasn't clear on the plan...
Dragon G6R
Funky Mo Fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:51 PM #48
TheHoneyBadger
Front player SHPK sting

TheHoneyBadger supports Team VICIOUS
TheHoneyBadger supports Pev's Paintball
TheHoneyBadger has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
highway bunkering my snake player

Party in the front, buisness in the back. Exactly why I play front.
Make sure to subscribe to me on youtube: Sean60001
TheHoneyBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:11 PM #49
htownseanthomas
R.I.P. SPACEBAT :'(

htownseanthomas is playing at Living Legends V
htownseanthomas is for the Gunfight
htownseanthomas has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
htownseanthomas has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
htownseanthomas is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHoneyBadger
highway bunkering my snake player
Ooh I've been there. I ran up the inside of the snake and shot a dude in the back. After I made my run through and was lit up by a guy back on the 50 Dorito across the field, I started to wonder why he was facing the same direction I was.. He came over to me after the game and made a couple jokes and I finally caught on to the fact I painted my frontman.

Back at the end of September I went out to the field with my best friend who flew in to celebrate my birthday with me. Him and I were in the middle of a 2v2 with some random guys and I hip fired at him and nailed him in the ribs. When he turned and saw me laughing, he started shooting at me! So him and I started our own gunfight in the middle of the game. The two guys we were against just walked up to the fifty and watched us go at it. It was a lot of fun.
http://tinyurl.com/GearbagSale702

VegasXtremePaintBall, be there.

"Originally posted by "pbmink": You better dodgy that **** RIGHT ****ING NOW"
htownseanthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:13 AM #50
lewizz124
Slewis

lewizz124 is playing at Living Legends VII
lewizz124 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
lewizz124 plays in the APPA D5 division
lewizz124 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
lewizz124 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Last weekend in a pickup game I was In S1 and someone ran down the tape to bunker me and I shot him on the way to me and I heard shooting on the inside of the beam I was behind and thought someone was trying to bunker my from inside and I popped up and saw someone run ing my direction so I shot him and popped back down. The. I realized in my head he looked like someone on my team earlier.... yeah wtf was he doing he was on my team lol.
After the game he was all confused like who shot me??? After I told him it was me I asked why in the world he was running at me? he said he was in like the center 30 and saw the snake guy making a move on me so he ran in the open at him to get him before he got me the he realized I already killed him. He said he was totally iin the open and ran back towards the snake insert for cover and got shot in the chest lol. I asked him why he was running around like a mad man and he said he didn't know, but when he did it, it all felt horribly wrong lol.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:46 PM #51
Dequat
RTX Guardian

Dequat supports Team VICIOUS
Dequat supports Team VICIOUS
Dequat has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Dequat has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Paint is kind of expensive by me, especially since i didn't have a lot of money on me last night, just enough for admission and one case. My friend steals a bag of mine, and uses it to fill up a pod. I didn't know he took it, so i thought someone else took it. He told me he took it so i got pissed and took it back.

Later on that night a guy was finished playing, and he had a hopper full of paint left. I told him ill take it, and to dump it in my box of paint. Before he can do so, my friend shoves a pod next to him, and asked him to fill it up. I really got pissed off because he already stole a pod of paint from me, and hes shooting maybe 5 bps (he had a spyder mr1, which he cant really walk the trigger) and hes always one of the first people out. I'm a back/mid player that can easily go through a pod or two a game if i didn't feel like conserving paint. So he basically tells me to shut up and stop complaining.

Next game comes up, and as the ref is picking the teams, i hope that I'm not on his team just so i can light him up. unfortunately he is on my team. Remember when i said he was always one of the first people out? Well, that happens as he runs down the field off the break to try and get a few people out without them realizing hes rushing them. I see him get picked off, and watch him call himself out. That's when i took a few seconds to pop out, and use some well worth it paint up his back, as he runs off the field faster then he ran down the field.

Of course i played stupid as he lifted up his shirt at the end of the game, and showed the red, soon to be welts, marks on his back.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:59 AM #52
bolt53

bolt53 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I guess this is my friendly fire story. We were all playing speedball and we were in the zone winning all over. I usually turn all my guns off after each round. I just tweaked my old gun (mini) so even a finger next to the trigger would go off. Next round i get hit on my gun. So were all stanting around waiting for next point to start and im cleaning my gun off. Not realising it was on still the towel touchs the trigger and all you hear it pow pow pow pow 4 shots my team mates gun goes flying up. He runs off the field screaming. Were all like holy sh## he took 4 shots point blank to his private.
bolt53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:37 PM #53
LastGladius

LastGladius owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
LastGladius has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I was at SplatterPark in Ohio I believe.

I was laying down a nice stream into the treeline for about 5 seconds until my buddy sprints directly across my line of fire like a maniac and I hit him in the side of the head twice. He finished running and looked around like he was going to murder me. He was pissed at me for the next day or two.

He thought I did it on purpose, which I of course didn't. The best part is that I was recording on my GoPro and caught his stupidity in the act.
LastGladius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:46 PM #54
swamp fox

I shot my dad in the back playing speedball. I think it was my second time playing.
swamp fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:27 PM #55
shokertm

shokertm owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
shokertm supports Team VICIOUS
shokertm has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
shokertm supports DLX Technology
I'm I bunkered and overshot my snake player. Twice. In the same day. He had his back to to enemy side using snake to snap Doritos side.. And I hit him. A lot.

GEARBAG SALE EVERYTHING PRICED TO SELL
shokertm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 06:47 AM #56
raisonstrain

raisonstrain owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I was playing woodball one time and there was a trail on the side of the map i had taken early. I have gone off the trail a little to drop in on some other people. Their second wave of people have a good position on me and prevented me from advancing so i doubled back to the trail. When I got back to the tail i got shot point blank about 10 ft. in the neck from a teammate. Lucky he had chrono low (250ish I think) but he still left me with a huge bruise on my neck.
raisonstrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 11:33 AM #57
Javier1
Paintball Master

Javier1 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Javier1 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Smile Ouch

I came up from behind a dude and tapped him on the shoulder to let him know he's out and a teammate saw me next to him and thought I was the enemy so he shot me. I switched teams and he saw me didn't shoot me but I blasted the heck out of him!!!
Javier1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:32 AM #58
Jeff.MightySports

I ran to the 50 X off break, my home guy puts a stream of paint into the back of my head because he could only see the top of my head from where he was and he heard the other team yelling where I was and thought it was our guys yelling

run on sentence best sentence
Jeff.MightySports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 02:17 PM #59
xPsychoReaper50x
Caveman

xPsychoReaper50x is attending Decay of Nations VII
xPsychoReaper50x supports Empire
My frontman was at the snake and someone on the other team tried to bunker him. I sent a rope at the guy running up on my buddy, but ended up hitting both of them. My front got the worst of it.
xPsychoReaper50x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:01 PM #60
oberonson
ASIAN ARMY

oberonson supports Team VICIOUS
oberonson plays in the APPA beginner division
oberonson has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
oberonson supports Empire
As we were getting ready to start a 2 on 2 on airball, my teammate shot me right in the *** when the ref called 5 seconds. Miraculously, it bounced off. Thank god it did- he would've gotten bonusballed so bad by the other team.

"Originally posted by HustlePaintball-com: This thread can now end... Everyone has a boner now.."

"Never believe anything you read on the internet" -Abraham Lincoln

ASIAN ARMY
oberonson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 07:06 PM #61
ZeroNotHero
Terse? I can be terse.

ZeroNotHero owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ZeroNotHero has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ZeroNotHero supports Empire
Year or two back playing speedball with friends, none of us had any experience really. I went snake off the break and managed to crawl past the 50 and take out their corner. I get up to break for the corner I just took out so I could flank/back the other team and catch 4-5 balls right in the ***/back. I didn't know whether to be mad about taking friendly fire in the *** or feel dumb for getting up out of the snake like that. Either way bad decisions were most certainly made.

Last edited by ZeroNotHero : 04-08-2014 at 07:07 PM. Reason: spelling nazi
ZeroNotHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 07:48 PM #62
opforce

pump friendly fire

I was standing next to my friend who was borrowing a custom t2 pump. it was this spring west point. we were just standing about 10 feet from the front line because it was a stalemate and it was the top of the hill so we didn't want to get out. My friend pumps his gun and fires over the top of the ridge. As he fires the wind picks up and hits a friendly in the mask who was crawling up the ridge. He just looks at my in disappointment and calls him self out and walks down the hill.
opforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:41 AM #63
Funky Mo Fo
Funky Since 1979

Funky Mo Fo owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Funky Mo Fo plays in the APPA D5 division
Funky Mo Fo has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Funky Mo Fo has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Standing at the starting board, my back player says "I'm going to run corner with my gun down, so don't worry about running in front of me". Yeah, so I take three steps off break and get a ball straight to the back of the head.

I had enough momentum to carry me to the bunker and once I figured out what happened, walked off. After the point I go to him like WTF?! He says "well the D-side runner was real slow so I figured I'd throw a lane to try and get him.

BTW, I don't think this is funny, but the rest of my team thought it was hilarious.
Dragon G6R
Funky Mo Fo is offline   Reply With Quote