Community Focus

Old 09-22-2012, 04:58 AM #64
firefoxx04
Up the Irons

firefoxx04 supports Bob Gurnsey
firefoxx04 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by firly mcnasty View Post
Dp suck's hard to hit same spot 3x in a row at 100 feet if you want to dump ammo there fine for that but if you want a gun that shoots laser's beams get a a used dm/bob long
lol. im going to take my dye cf boomstick, put it on my g3 and shoot a nice grouping. then ill do the same with my fusion. then ill pull out my alien independence and fail to outshoot the previous two guns with the same barrel and paint. then ill try it with the vice and still not outshoot the g3 and f8. then ill grab my buddies ripper and g6r and STILL FAIL to outshoot the other two. then ill take our geo and attept to outdo the DP guns but it wont happen.

during my testing, ill find that the alien felt the nicest to me but that my OPINION. I will find that all the guns shot very similar as far as grouping and consistency goes.

find me a gun that will out shoot my teams Geo, Alien, Vice, G6, Ripper, Ego, DM/PMs (we have just about everything).

the only way you will outshoot my g3 and f8 is if you outshoot the rest of our guns too, which i bet shoot twice as good as anything you think you have. the ripper shoots softer than any luxe i have ran into yet it wont perform any better accuracy wise than the g3 and f8.

you must just be a bad player, and i feel sad for you.. 2007 account? thats 5 years under your belt.. you should know better.
firefoxx04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-22-2012, 08:39 AM #65
AoSpades
You want Boom Boom?

Annual Supporting Member
AoSpades is BST Trusted
AoSpades supports Cereal Killerz 2
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends V
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends VI
AoSpades is playing at Living Legends VII
AoSpades supports our troops
AoSpades is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefoxx04

lol. im going to take my dye cf boomstick, put it on my g3 and shoot a nice grouping. then ill do the same with my fusion. then ill pull out my alien independence and fail to outshoot the previous two guns with the same barrel and paint. then ill try it with the vice and still not outshoot the g3 and f8. then ill grab my buddies ripper and g6r and STILL FAIL to outshoot the other two. then ill take our geo and attept to outdo the DP guns but it wont happen.

during my testing, ill find that the alien felt the nicest to me but that my OPINION. I will find that all the guns shot very similar as far as grouping and consistency goes.

find me a gun that will out shoot my teams Geo, Alien, Vice, G6, Ripper, Ego, DM/PMs (we have just about everything).

the only way you will outshoot my g3 and f8 is if you outshoot the rest of our guns too, which i bet shoot twice as good as anything you think you have. the ripper shoots softer than any luxe i have ran into yet it wont perform any better accuracy wise than the g3 and f8.

you must just be a bad player, and i feel sad for you.. 2007 account? thats 5 years under your belt.. you should know better.
Lol same wave length brah
AoSpades is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:26 AM #66
xmc1146
Mount Vernon, Wa

xmc1146 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
xmc1146 is for the Gunfight
xmc1146 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Hope i get my marker back from hydrographics soon. Cause im not going to be happy with out my favorite g3
xmc1146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:52 PM #67
LethalO

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfury1187
I'm free to roam anywhere i please. I'm sorry didn't know there was a forum restriction.
My question is that you jump to a macdev marker ( which I do like their products) but even in your tag line you have macdev in your tagline but yet your profile pic shows a different brand.

Dangerous Powers
ANSgear.com
LethalO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:14 PM #68
GraniteGargoyle

GraniteGargoyle is attending Decay of Nations VI
GraniteGargoyle supports Empire
Come into the DP forum and bash DP? All I hear is, blah blah blah, I'm a dirty whore
Old 09-27-2012, 11:05 AM #69
doomsday57

doomsday57 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
doomsday57 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Have a G4 so awesome so.happpy i picked it
doomsday57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:54 PM #70
Dekerz29

I love my dangerous power g4 I have upgraded the board to the ape rampage and I've put the new tech t bolt in it and it very efficient and I'm impressed so far
Dekerz29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:09 AM #71
kabeza

kabeza has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
kabeza has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekerz29 View Post
I love my dangerous power g4 I have upgraded the board to the ape rampage and I've put the new tech t bolt in it and it very efficient and I'm impressed so far

what about air consumption? does it improve? If so, how much +/-?

PS: I've bought an used G4 so I had not the out of the box lubbing problem. I've played with it mainly in REC and keeps going on with only simple squeeging, cleaning barrel, just that. Loving it
kabeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:12 PM #72
ecres88
toyota

ecres88 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
ecres88 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ecres88 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ecres88 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ive played d2 for 2 years with a g4 it goes great... ya its low end, but it def. gets the job done

PAY TO PLAY-SHOOT TO KILL
ecres88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:13 AM #73
buzzinhi

buzzinhi is a Supporting Member
Instead of starting a new thread I wanted to comment on DP's customer service.. I am looking for a Threshold stock reg.. so I called the CS line hesitantly because I have had issues in past with DP CS.. I was pleasantly surprised when I was talking to David.. he helped me out by telling me they had a few but were missing the bottom cap and ding marks on the top.. took my info and sending me pics of them..and went and found a cap to fit the bottom.. anyway I wanted to give them kudos for being extremely helpful
Old 10-19-2012, 11:20 AM #74
firefoxx04
Up the Irons

firefoxx04 supports Bob Gurnsey
firefoxx04 supports DLX Technology
firefoxx04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:15 PM #75
i8somepie
Michael Pasztor

Annual Supporting Member
i8somepie is an NCPA player
i8somepie plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by firly mcnasty View Post
Dp suck's hard to hit same spot 3x in a row at 100 feet if you want to dump ammo there fine for that but if you want a gun that shoots laser's beams get a a used dm/bob long
I literally lol'd in the library. I've owned g6rs and a luxe and played a weekend with a DM12 and the roomie has a completely up'd dm8. My heart still belongs to my Rev-I </3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzinhi View Post
Instead of starting a new thread I wanted to comment on DP's customer service.. I am looking for a Threshold stock reg.. so I called the CS line hesitantly because I have had issues in past with DP CS.. I was pleasantly surprised when I was talking to David.. he helped me out by telling me they had a few but were missing the bottom cap and ding marks on the top.. took my info and sending me pics of them..and went and found a cap to fit the bottom.. anyway I wanted to give them kudos for being extremely helpful
Awesome to hear! CS is one of the big things that can drive a company to the top or bring them down.

Underground Sports - Underground Army
The Best DYE dealer in NE Ohio

YetiPB.com - The only place you'll ever need, ever
i8somepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:02 AM #76
buzzinhi

buzzinhi is a Supporting Member
If someone knows of where to possibly find a threshold reg I would be appreciative.. as I would still like to have the bottom cap that is right.. I will use the one they are sending me for back up and since it has new parts it is nice to have parts.. While DP is not my first choice in markers.. I will not say anything bad about them as they preform well.. and the regs are extremely simple to work on.. I am a cocker guy and I like pump play but when I had the 2 f7's or the 2 G3's or threshold I was pleased with them..