Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-09-2012, 11:28 PM #43
Chubby-Chaser-Kevin

I turned 45 in mid-Sept. I've been playing since '86, and our team, Chubby Chasers, is made up of mainly guys over the age of 30, some in our 40s, and one close to 50. We don't practice, we rarely get together fpr walk-ons, and we just get together for small local tournaments, get to hang out and still compete. Pretty fun without the hassle of "practicing"; we just show up and play since that's about all our wives will let us do
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-10-2012, 12:40 PM #44
WTL

The next WTL event will be Saturday October 27th at FighterTown paintball park in Surprise AZ. A lot of the shooters that play in my event are 40+, some of the guys are in their 60's. I'm putting in a pistol team, we will be going up against speedballers and pumps. We play only on rec-ball fields, no superman diving for the snake here, just a lot of hide and shoot stuff, great for the AARP crowd. It's a 7 man 7 min event. Limited paint, only two pods per player, except the heavy gunner he is unlimited but can't share. it's a BYOP event and its on $35 per player. Let me know if anyone is interested in putting together a team of SoCal 40+ers. I'll work out some very deep discounts for the team.

ShootUsoon.com

David REAPER Justin
President
WTL
Woodsball Tournament League
WoodsballTournamentLeague.com
WTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:48 AM #45
Funny Old Guy

Funny Old Guy plays in the PSP
Funny Old Guy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Funny Old Guy plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTL View Post
The next WTL event will be Saturday October 27th at FighterTown paintball park in Surprise AZ. A lot of the shooters that play in my event are 40+, some of the guys are in their 60's. I'm putting in a pistol team, we will be going up against speedballers and pumps. We play only on rec-ball fields, no superman diving for the snake here, just a lot of hide and shoot stuff, great for the AARP crowd. It's a 7 man 7 min event. Limited paint, only two pods per player, except the heavy gunner he is unlimited but can't share. it's a BYOP event and its on $35 per player. Let me know if anyone is interested in putting together a team of SoCal 40+ers. I'll work out some very deep discounts for the team.

ShootUsoon.com

David REAPER Justin
President
WTL
Woodsball Tournament League
WoodsballTournamentLeague.com
Way to step up! Sounds like fun!

I can't make this but there's gotta be so geezers that can make this happen!
CEP Fan #96
Masters World Cup 2011 Topgun CFP
Masters World Cup 2012 ICU Mafia
Funny Old Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:59 PM #46
LJK

Another old dude checking in. Half a century, and I play almost every week at HSP. Uselly a full day with my two sons. Only regret is not finding this great game years ago. Trying to make up for it now.
LJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:53 PM #47
coup

i didn't get into paintball until i was about 35 years old. Now 10 years later im still playing paintball. Now i'm on a Pump Team, Im' a NPPL Ref, and I Ref at my local Paintball Park (Warped Paintball Park).

Karnivor "Slore" pump w/ Splash colors w/ guerrilla tank 48/4500
CCM T2 "Fugly" w/ ninja boobie tank
Karnivor Pro Stock black n gold prostock
CCM 6.5 "Hoho" metallic purple n teal
coup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:04 PM #48
sogo

I play with my dad every weekend he is over 50 and still keeping up with us young folk in tournaments (25-30)
sogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:19 PM #49
SCM

SCM is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
It started to get cold, so I was going to go play. Now it is back to being hot, so holding off. I will probably go to pendleton in Jan. I'm thinking about getting an older cocker. Tons of those used for cheap. I wonder if I can still work on them like I use to be able too.
SCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:38 AM #50
Extreme Pros

Extreme Pros is an Ultimate field/store owner
FYI: our store is headed out to SC Village tomorrow Oct 21st. It's considered our Private Store Day Event. Swing by and say "hi" if you are there. You can't miss us. We got several canopys set up with a truck+trailer! Or just look for our Extreme Pros Paintball banner.

714-638-8933
"Orange County's Premier Paintball Shop"
Follow us on Facebook "Extreme Pros Paintball"
www.extremeprospaintball.com
Extreme Pros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:49 AM #51
WTL

Anyone playing at HSP on Saturday? If so i'll shootUsoon.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:45 PM #52
WTL

HSP this Sunday. Weather will be in the mid 60's. ShootUsoon.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:05 AM #53
realbass1

realbass1 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
realbass1 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
realbass1 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm not in my 30s yet (next year), but I'm probably slower and way more out of shape than most of you. Any of you live out near conejo valley/ventura? I'm trying to find a group that plays out at the new Paintball USA field in Oxnard.
realbass1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:33 PM #54
Jinxer

*** Tryout's for new PSP division 2 team at SC VIllage on Dec. 2nd ***

We are looking for serious and mature player's! Now considering the the demanding practice tournament and travel schedule's, as well as the fact that this will not be a fully sponsored team I think it would be best that the interested player's be 21yo and older and have an adequate disposable income.

I will go over team sponsorship in broad strokes at this point, and line for line after a roster is in place. A team marker and gear package was secured at cup and will be available as well as discounted practice and tournament paint for the team. All other team financial support and individual financial responsibilities will be discussed once the roster has been placed.

If your interested please follow up via e-mail or send me a PM to reserve a spot, and please feel free to ask any questions you might have. I will be placing a paint order on Tuesday, so please let me know if you would like to reserve paint as well.
Jinxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:01 AM #55
Funny Old Guy

Funny Old Guy plays in the PSP
Funny Old Guy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Funny Old Guy plays in the APPA D4 division
Noice!

Cherry picking D2 talent from a 40 and over thread should get you you some killers! Best of luck to you! <grin>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxer View Post
We are looking for serious and mature player's! Now considering the the demanding practice tournament and travel schedule's, as well as the fact that this will not be a fully sponsored team I think it would be best that the interested player's be 21yo and older and have an adequate disposable income.

I will go over team sponsorship in broad strokes at this point, and line for line after a roster is in place. A team marker and gear package was secured at cup and will be available as well as discounted practice and tournament paint for the team. All other team financial support and individual financial responsibilities will be discussed once the roster has been placed.

If your interested please follow up via e-mail or send me a PM to reserve a spot, and please feel free to ask any questions you might have. I will be placing a paint order on Tuesday, so please let me know if you would like to reserve paint as well.
CEP Fan #96
Masters World Cup 2011 Topgun CFP
Masters World Cup 2012 ICU Mafia
Funny Old Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 03:30 PM #56
Downfall
OG Baller

Annual Supporting Member
Downfall supports Empire
I know this thread is really old, but I'm looking for a group to play with. I'm a 37 year old fart that moved to LA from MN, been playing a really long time but I don't have any paintball friends to play with here. I'm in the Santa Clarita area. I'll play speed ball rec ball, whatever.
Downfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 05:29 PM #57
bunkeryou

bunkeryou plays in the PSP
bunkeryou owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bunkeryou plays in the APPA D5 division
Go out to Warped or Ambush. Usually a good group of people playing at both.

So Cal Nomads (PSP)
bunkeryou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 08:31 PM #58
PbPredatorJCP

PbPredatorJCP owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PbPredatorJCP has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Try the next critical crew day. Once a month @CPP which is really close to where you live. Good turn outs and good people of all ages. Im your age and enjoy the competion with the younger guys. Everyone respects the game, age has bever been brought up. If you go hit me up. Im the guy with green/blue Vis.
PbPredatorJCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 08:32 PM #59
PbPredatorJCP

PbPredatorJCP owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PbPredatorJCP has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Pm me. Youre more than welcome to play with us.
PbPredatorJCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 09:27 PM #60
slowpoke94133

slowpoke94133 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
slowpoke94133 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slowpoke94133 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
slowpoke94133 supports Empire
I just started getting back into it after about a 10 year break. Forgot how much fun it was!