PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-05-2012, 10:25 PM #1
FAT SOLJA
RICO

FAT SOLJA plays in the PSP
Exclamation Looking for 1 or 2 more for World Cup Pump Gun Division

Im looking for one or two players for PUMP GUN Division at World Cup. If you have a pump gun or access to one and you want to have a great time for very little money, hit me up. I have 4 guys paid already. You can be the 5th or the 6th.

The team will play on Sunday Oct.28 in the 5 Man Pump Gun Division. Here is the breakdown in costs to play.

Admission $100
APPA ID $55
Paint Between $40 - $60

Compared to other division where players are spending $250 + for admission and incurring APPA fees along with $150 in paint, the Pump Gun Division offers players that want to compete under the same 5 Man format in the same fields used for all other divisions. If you are ready to play hit me up. I just need someone committed and ready to pay his admission portion online. I myself played in the early 2000 before the APPA ranking began at the Professional Level, but I am not concerned with your level of skill age or appearance, I just want a few guys that want to have a good time. Il do all the killing if necessary Just need a few guys that want to have a great time and can afford to.
FAT SOLJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-09-2012, 04:50 PM #2
AxeHero25

AxeHero25 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AxeHero25 supports Team VICIOUS
AxeHero25 supports Team VICIOUS
I would but flights ect. Slow me down. Hope ur team does great.