PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-26-2012, 04:44 PM #1
peeingfish

has been a member for 10 years
Lots of autococker parts, PM7 frame, nice regs, shocker parts, misc

I just got a bunch of stuff from someone and I'm trying to sell it all. All prices are OBO so offer up! Mainly looking to sell only trades I am really looking for are:

Black eblade 2 kit
AKA 2 liter reg
Eclipse/EVO/belsales ram

but throw whatever you have at me and I'll consider it!

PM or email pchen016@gmail.com

2 WGP hinge frame - Very nice condition. They do not have any scratches on them. Neither has the safety. Black one is missing a jewel on the other side.25$ ea BLACK/WHITE FRAME AND HYBRID GRIPS SOLD

Ion reg - Great condition. Comes with macroline fitting. SOLD
Black palmers pursuit shop stabilizer - Great condition. Few scratches from use. Does not have macroline fitting. 55$
Black Macdev gladiator reg - Good condition. Has scratches from tools and use. Can get more pictures if wanted. Really great reg. 45$

Left most silver sto ram - comes with 1 QEV and needs 1 barb. Good condition with a few scuffs. 10$
2nd from left nickel sto ram - Great condition. Little to no scuffs. Comes with barbs. SOLD
Red ram off of Karnivor - Good condition. Comes with 2 WGP QEVs. Has a bit of wear on it. Comes with pump arm which also has scratches from tools. SOLD
Black sto ram - Great condition. Has some marks where it connects to front block but looks good overall. Comes with 2 QEVs. SOLD
Silver Shocktech bomb 3-way - Great condition. Comes with timing rod. SOLD

Macdev Sonic lpr - Good condition. Has some marks from tools. Comes with barb and has a adjustment knob. 30$ PENDING
2 chrome palmers micro rock regulators - Great condition. One does not have the sticker but has a Dye adjustment knob. 30$ ea
Red karnivor lpr - Good condition. Has a bit of wear on it. Needs a barb. SOLD

White Check It full force delrin bolt - Good condition. Can include a pin if needed. 10$
Black Orracle delrin bolt - Good condition. Some normal wear on the bolt. Comes with pin. SOLD
Aluminum ANS quick pull venturi bolt - Pretty sure that's what this is. Good condition. Has normal wear. 15$

Top silver long pointed banjo bolt - SOLD
Normal banjo bolt - 7$
2 long style banjo bolts - 12$

Pull pins - one you push the knob in to retract the little ball bearings at the end, other is a normal WGP one. 5$ ea
Valve tool - 8$
Black stock beavertail - Good condition. Some wear. 7$
Raw back block - Not sure what this came off of. 7$

Brass wgp valve - Good condition. Can include spring. 10$
Aluminum wgp valve - Good condition. Can include spring. 10$
2 brass IVGs - 8$ ea
4 hammers - Good condition. 2 LEFT 9$

Older style Kaner barrel - Autococker threaded. Has 2 backs.684 and .687 and 12" overall length. Great condition overall doesn't even look like it's really been used. SOLD

Powerlyte scepter barrel kit - Autococker threaded. Comes with 3 inserts .688, .690, .692. Overall length of 14". Inserts look clean and back looks clean. The front has scratches near the tip on the inside but does not affect performance. Comes with case. 50$

Autococker Madmann spring kit - Dont think this was ever used. Not sure what these go for but I know Madmann makes good products. SOLD

Top left ASA - Good condition. Comes with steel braided hose. 10$
Top right dust duckbill asa - Good condition. Can include steel hose as well (I think I have one). 10$
Black Check it ASA with on/off - Good condition. Has a bit of marks from tools and such on the other side. Can take pictures if wanted. Put air through it and it works well. Comes with macroline fitting. 20$
Black system x drop and ASA with on/off - Good condition. Black appears to be flaking on the ASA but I'm not sure if it is paint or what. ASA looks to be red underneath. No macroline fitting. 20$

2 red Planet Eclipse Jewels - Not sure what these came off of but I know they are hard to come by. 15$

Last edited by peeingfish : 09-28-2012 at 12:40 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-26-2012, 04:44 PM #2
peeingfish

Olive Proto Matrix 7 (PM7) frame - I think that's what this is. Don't know too much about matrixes. One of the battery wires needs soldering. Comes with 3 of 6 frame screws (I can probably go get some at the hardware store if you want). Frame looks to be in great overall condition. SOLD

Again don't know too much about these.
Looks to be Shocker or ion vertical adapters - Both red. One is in the box and comes with a washer and screw. Other is a red Shocktech and does not come with anything else. Both have gauges. Both in new condition. 10$ ea

Shocker/Ion feedneck - Great condition. 10$ ea BLACK SOLD

Stock shocker bolt - Good condition. 10$

System X Pro Pak - Holds 2 pods. Brand new in box. 10$

Older JT flex mask. Ear pieces missing the knobs at the bottom. Looks to be in good shape. Comes with bag. 10$

Very nice Redz gear bag - This thing is pretty big. I will clean it out best I can but the main compartment and side compartments are pretty clean. A little paint in the compartment by the wheels but not much. Overall it is in great condition. Looking to sell local only because shipping with be a killer. I live in socal and switch between Riverside and Rowland/San Gabriel Valley areas. Let me know if you want to come take a look at it. 70$

Last edited by peeingfish : 09-27-2012 at 11:33 PM.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:36 PM #3
snoogans
ž˝÷÷Gň˝ž

snoogans has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
snoogans has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Ill take the gloss black feedback. Pm me or i will pm u in a bit im in class

PARTS AND MORE
Old 09-26-2012, 06:55 PM #4
YeloSno
ALT Bazaar - Coming Soon!

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
Interested in the ST Bomb, Pointy banjo bolt (of a 2k+) and a long banjo bolt (of a 2k+) as well as the Gladiator HPR.

Let me know.

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

Sale so good you'll get a ****in' coma trying to find your wallet.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by R3L: Nostalgia's a hell of a drug."
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
Old 09-26-2012, 11:05 PM #5
peeingfish

PM'd both
Old 10-01-2012, 12:58 PM #6
sucka T.

interested in beavertail

ThreadSavers«

http://www.ohnoes.org/