Originally Posted by saunders182
Trevor, my wife just sent me this pic via facebook.[IG]http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd405/saunders182/image_1349481946367768.jpg[/IMG]
Pic doesnt work
Few things/rants. (might be a long post)
1. 48 hours ago I woke up in my bed in MI. Everytime I laid down to sleep they'd tell me they found a flight for me. FML. 16 days.
2. I registered for classes; I'll list them if anyone pretends to care. Major: Broadcasting Journalism. "Welcome to CBS Evening news, I'm Trevor Iler reporting."
3. I didnt actually end up playing, but I went to my old field (future local field) and the owner recognized me (I usually stop by whenever I'm in town.) and let me shoot the luxe fo' free...just a hopper, but I got a feel for it. The luxe is an awesome marker and it looks...classy...in a girly sort of way. I'll prolly put it all up on here when I get back to Lewis.
4. Paid off majority of everything; feels good to own things.
5. Drank so much my dad kept giving me "the look" whenever I'd go back for more.
6. Thinking of selling alot of stuff when I get back...my beloved guitar and amp...there was more but I forgot. Stuff I dont use that would bring me more in selling than it would keeping around for sentimental value.
7. Josh used the word "hella" in a previous post.
8. I lol'd at the first post.
s' bout it. Im going to bed.
Edit: the pic now works. Beautiful!