PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-08-2012, 09:30 PM #1
CrackerJax

DFW Player coming back

Hey everyone local DFW player coming back to the Paintball scene just trying to get a grasp on the new markers and community in the DFW area.

What are the fields to play at these days? I'm not far from the Forney field I know that.

Already in the works of testing my equipment on what still works but already looking to upgrade to something more current so if your local and selling post a link I'll check it out. My stuff is decent but outdated have a near unused Odyssey 03X so doubt its worth selling or trading so obviously bringing cash to the table.

I use to work for Odyssey before it was bought out by NPS so I'm not a complete scrub to the equipment just out of touch.
CrackerJax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2012, 09:53 PM #2
DeMoK
Pretty Much Pro

DeMoK supports DLX Technology
In Forney, you have cousin's paintball.

In Roanoke, near the Speedway, you have DFWAP.

You have Fort in the Allen area.

Those are my favorite three. They all offer speedball sometimes (call and make sure) as well as woodsball. DFWAP probably has the best woodsball; however, I dislike their staff. They're mostly very young referees who do not want to be there.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:10 PM #3
CrackerJax

Thanks Demok I haven't been to Fort but looks pretty clean if all my stuff is working might hit up one of the fields Sunday that or just buy a new setup not sure lol
CrackerJax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:29 PM #4
Darkwynn

Any idea on the Austin areas?
Darkwynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:25 PM #5
OneSHOT13

DeMoK i'm sorry u had to deal with some of the younger refs that aren't really in the know how. I work at DfwAP and we are working hard to get things worked into shape, including the ref staff. The fields are being updated and changed, we're working on creating more fields as well and best of all, getting seasoned adult players in the ref Jerseys. Please come back and bring your friends.