Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-08-2012, 08:48 PM #22
anti55hero

has been a member for 10 years
The reffing really wasn't that bad, the biggest issue was the amount of red flags and the lack of using the yellow flags. Throwing majors for saying a couple words while walking off the field is pretty over the top. There is a big difference between arguing and just speaking. Another issue is that all the refs (atleast on the pro field) had radios in their ears and were making calls to refs across the field to pull players. When players asked for clarification, or a paint check, they got a penalty. There were also many times that players got called out with no hit (3 times to me, 3 to a team mate and I watched it happen to Infamous as well). This is what happens when refs make calls outside their zone and the other refs dont go and actually check. I think its better than the past, but still needs some work and specific rules on the penalty situation. An example would be, if you throw a yellow flag, even when you meant to throw a red flag, it has to be a minor. The whole point of flags is so the people watching know what is going on. When you change a call and have to walk over and tell the team, its not a good thing.

Join the SWPPL Senate - https://www.facebook.com/groups/200861693364334/

Phoenix CONTACT - Powered by - BOB LONG, VIRTUE, VALKEN, HK ARMY, SLY, GOG, CENSYS DESIGN LAB,
anti55hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:58 PM #23
Slayer8
Blop Blop Blop

Slayer8 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
I am Contact what are you saying bro??????
Slayer8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:50 PM #24
splatter00

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
splatter00 plays in the PSP
splatter00 plays in the APPA Semi Pro division
The reffing was Bulls*it.
Nppl is a joke because of it.

I was being checked, ref cleared me, and i even asked "ref am i good". Ref says yes, crowd watches him clear me. Then a second later pulls a major for playing on.. WTF, most teams didnt even have a chance.

Glad teams pay money to get screwed, i could of bought a hooker for a fraction of the price and atleast got something out of it