Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-06-2012, 08:23 PM #1
mat3415

M4 style sp1

I am interested in making my sp1 look like an m4. I saw tha amazon has a m4 carbine system for the sp1. Does anyone know if this is a good system? I wanted to get a ceramic j and j barrel, but I don't know if they make an attachment that can go on it, like this: http://www.armedpaintball.com/paintb...=0CHA QgwgwAw ? Is there any other m4 styled barrel systems that cost less than the one on amazon?

Thanks,
Mat3415
mat3415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:24 PM #2
SP1-LORD

Honestly I really dont think you want the sp1 if your heart is set on making your marker look like an m4. The lack of ability for you to add a simiple bolt on magazine or magwell renders the bottom of the gun unable to even look like a real weapon reciever. That said you can make your own stuff which many of us have done, right when the markers came out I modded a G3 mag to fit over the regulator and hide it totaly. Not to mention the fact that the body lines do not even look any where close to that of an m4. If you are set on building it into a look alike rifle or weapon of some kind, look around at things like the SCAR, ACR and variants of those systems. The body lines of those weapons lend themselves much more to that of the sp1 than an m4 or ar15.
SP1-LORD is offline   Reply With Quote