Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-03-2012, 09:01 PM #1
mwcoletta

Problem with deal with Mac6993

Hello nation, I recently completed a deal with Mac6993 for his New in box Empire Relay ASA for $25 shipped and Paypal'ed. The deal was completed and payment was submitted Saturday afternoon, 9/29, via Paypal. He informed me that the payment was received and that he would ship on Monday.

As of this posting I have not heard from him that the item has shipped. I sent him a PM Monday night asking if he had sent the item and it has not been received nor was any notification of shipment given. In fact, he has not logged on since Sunday night.

I did not gift the payment and I have started a Paypal claim. All relevant pictures are posted below. When he responded to PM's he did not quote my PM so you will see that I do not have the early PM's that I sent to him. I have my PM where I informed him of the sent payment and also of my shipping address. That was my mistake that I did not catch earlier. Please let me know if I am missing any information or did anything wrong in this report. Thank you.

I wasn't sure if I should black out his name on the PayPal transaction so I did. Please let me know if I should post a PayPal picture with his name uncovered.

Paypal Transaction

Original Thread

PM's

The two PM's that I sent to him that I have saved

mwcoletta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-04-2012, 11:26 AM #2
Open_Truth (Banned)

Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
You can go to your sent messages, and end up looking at what they said, and doing a screen shot of that, if you need to. Might also want to do a screen shot of your payment to Mac6993 for the Relay.

You have done the right thing, with starting the claim. Maybe jumping the gun a bit, but since you have not heard anything from him, well, better safe than sorry. You might also want to send him another PM with a link to this thread.
Open_Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:58 PM #3
mwcoletta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open_Truth View Post
You can go to your sent messages, and end up looking at what they said, and doing a screen shot of that, if you need to. Might also want to do a screen shot of your payment to Mac6993 for the Relay.

You have done the right thing, with starting the claim. Maybe jumping the gun a bit, but since you have not heard anything from him, well, better safe than sorry. You might also want to send him another PM with a link to this thread.
I'm sorry but I don't see a folder with all my sent PM's. When I send a PM there is an option to "save a copy of this message in your sent items folder". I usually don't do that (but maybe I should from now on) since most everyone quotes the message in their reply. Is there somewhere else that I can view what messages I sent?

Also, I have posted a picture of the Paypal transaction. It is the first picture. Is it not showing up for you? I will re-upload it if so.

I may be jumping the gun a little bit but the combination of no communication and not being logged in since Sunday made me very nervous. I'll be escalating the claim Saturday if no response is given.

Thank you for all your advice.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:08 PM #4
pbnation'r

This sucks. Hope you get your asa. I hate scamers.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:11 PM #5
mwcoletta

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbnation'r View Post
This sucks. Hope you get your asa. I hate scamers.
Thanks for the sentiment. I've already escalated the claim to PayPal and he hasn't responded yet. I don't expect him to which means I'll win the case and my money back automatically. Even if he does respond, without a tracking number showing something was delivered to me I'd win the dispute.

Just another reason why you should Never gift on Paypal unless you are willing to lose the money if anything goes wrong.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:22 PM #6
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
I sent him a PM with a link to this thread and asked him to explain what is going on.
USAFWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:36 PM #7
mwcoletta

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFWD View Post
I sent him a PM with a link to this thread and asked him to explain what is going on.
Thank you for that. I've tried PM'ing him and he got the message but never responded. The case was escalated in PayPal on Saturday 10/6 and the status is still waiting for him to respond. I don't expect him to and if he doesn't by next Tuesday the case will be closed in my favor with a refund.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:33 PM #8
Element Paintball
is now FACTOR PAINTBALL

Annual Supporting Member
Element Paintball is a Supporting Member
Element Paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Element Paintball owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Backup info for you. I'm making a thread now as well.
I bought EVERYTHING he had for sale. Axe, Rotor, Tank, Pads, headbands, etc.
Sent the money 12 days ago. Its just been excuses since then.
He said he's sending me that same empire relay to make up for it taking so long.
Right...
Element Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:27 PM #9
mwcoletta

PayPal dispute was automatically closed today because he did not respond and the funds were recovered for me. This thread can be closed if you like. Negative feedback has already been left for him.