Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-01-2012, 08:18 PM #1
Shocktroop0351

G1 QEV and CO2?

Hey guys, I just bought a new-used G1 blackheart and it comes with a QEV that is not installed. I am currently only able to use CO2 so of course I would like the gun to run as good as possible on CO2. I was reading on some other forums that you should not use a QEV with CO2. I also read that if you use a QEV you lose the benefits of the low force bolt. Even though I got the gun with a blackheart board I am not really worried about BPS, and I would actually prefer ~10BPS since I am only running a gravity feed hopper. So if all a QEV does is make things faster, I won't bother. Do you guys feel there is any truth to what I had read? Thanks for your guys' help.
Shocktroop0351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-01-2012, 10:16 PM #2
Danny96211
cash for your iphone

Danny96211 posts videos on PbNation
Danny96211 supports Empire
im pretty sure that the whole point of the qev is to make the gun cycle faster, thus achieving a higher bps cap. If your using a gravity hopper than you wont even be able to make it up to 10 bps. Even if your using a proto primo. I don't know of any other benefits of having it installed except for the faster bps rates. So if you plan on only shooting lower than 11 bps, you shouldnt bother installing it.
Danny96211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:09 PM #3
Shocktroop0351

Ok,thanks for the info
Shocktroop0351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:42 PM #4
hillcow

hillcow owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
The QEV also helps with efficiency, but I don't know if it is designed to work with co2. Best thing to do is call GOG and ask a tech.
hillcow is offline   Reply With Quote