Old 10-04-2012, 02:49 PM #737
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

I'll wear both and run to the zoo and eat a gazelle
#YOLO #leopardproblems #quintuplepost
Old 10-04-2012, 03:53 PM #738
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Watch my friends video because he's funny and talented. Dude's super genius level, going to make movies someday.

Old 10-04-2012, 05:24 PM #739
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

good movie tastes, where's the love for the coen brothers tho
vid doesn't really capture his cinematographical excellence
i realize webcam blogs ain't exactly the right medium, but still
overall 7.5/10
Old 10-04-2012, 05:50 PM #740
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

No, yeah but it's still funny and he knows what he's doing. He always wants me to be in movies he wants to make but I told him I ain't doing **** til he's in the big time.

Old 10-04-2012, 05:58 PM #741
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

once hblacks short gets submitted to festivals/competitions and is available onlin ill post a link up
Old 10-04-2012, 10:09 PM #742
MSmags011
Jester of Tortuga

Annual Supporting Member
MSmags011 is playing at Living Legends VII
MSmags011 supports Team VICIOUS
MSmags011 supports Empire
birthday suit all day every day
Old 10-05-2012, 06:45 AM #743
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
once hblacks short gets submitted to festivals/competitions and is available onlin ill post a link up

Had Steve Madden himself as a guest speaker at school last night. This is why I love FIT, so awesome.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 10-05-2012, 07:18 AM #744
Ynnekdude
Carpe Diem

Favorite shoe that is no longer being manufactured

I have those but I want different colors and I cannot find them anywhere
"This is a hard job, and I'm not just saying this to win favour with lorry drivers. It's a hard job - change gear, change gear, change gear, check your mirrors, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear, murder. That's a lot of effort in a day."

Russian Legion Fanclub #16
Old 10-05-2012, 10:17 AM #745
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

ugly boatshoe/sneaker hybrids are everywhere watchu talkin about
Old 10-05-2012, 10:59 AM #746
Strange1130
FTW

yeah those are pretty whack.

one thing that H&M and the like need to step up is their shoe game. The price points are always too high and the quality always looks terrible. The only reason I bought the black sneakers I have from Zara is because they were like 60% off to ~20$, and they are already falling apart just 2 months later. Once those companies are able to either offer higher quality, more expensive looking merchandise, or cut prices to match the quality, I will be all about that. I heard someone say recently that the worst place to be right now as a retailer is in the middle, because the middle class is declining and people are buying mostly only either expensive or cheap things, and that really rang true to me.

Want to kop one of these UU hoodies:

since my go-to hoodie is so destroyed right now, but spent way too much at the bar last night so probably won't .

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 10-05-2012, 11:36 AM #747
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Totally agree with that strange, H&M always has some decent styles in their shoes but they just look and feel so ****ing cheap, because they are but it's just unreal.

Old 10-07-2012, 03:08 PM #748
Strange1130
FTW

waywt

Old 10-07-2012, 04:40 PM #749
pbmink (Banned)
Ain't nobody dope as me

pbmink is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130
yeah those are pretty whack.

one thing that H&M and the like need to step up is their shoe game. The price points are always too high and the quality always looks terrible. The only reason I bought the black sneakers I have from Zara is because they were like 60% off to ~20$, and they are already falling apart just 2 months later. Once those companies are able to either offer higher quality, more expensive looking merchandise, or cut prices to match the quality, I will be all about that. I heard someone say recently that the worst place to be right now as a retailer is in the middle, because the middle class is declining and people are buying mostly only either expensive or cheap things, and that really rang true to me.

Want to kop one of these UU hoodies:

since my go-to hoodie is so destroyed right now, but spent way too much at the bar last night so probably won't .
Rings true to me as well.

And my go to hoody is a hoodlamb, they're amazing.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:35 PM #750
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

kopped dis, got the L, might return for M, but I think I'm big enough for a L, especially in an overcoat.
Color is called yankee navy but it's super dark, will post pics when I get it. Also so you know you get 30% off there now cause new website with code 'NEWSTORE12'
I was on the edge about buying it but when I got that email I had to, ends Oct 10, also got a blue sweater vest that was on sale already for $9

Last edited by parkrats : 10-09-2012 at 01:11 AM.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:11 AM #751
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Been meaning to get one of these, found this at a vintage shop for cheap. Couldn't find any plain silver tie clips so I ordered one on online, been needing one.

Old 10-09-2012, 11:08 AM #752
They Call Me Rain
Aaron

Annual Supporting Member
They Call Me Rain owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
They Call Me Rain supports Team VICIOUS
They Call Me Rain is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
They Call Me Rain is Legendary
They Call Me Rain is Boss
They Call Me Rain supports Empire
Why would you want a vintage one over a new one, exactly?
Just to say that it's vintage, or because of a certain style?
Old 10-09-2012, 11:38 AM #753
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

When I wear it I'm aiming for a 50s, 60s style look. It was probably cheaper than a new one of its quality and vintage **** is cool as ****. Also that was the only store around here that I could find one and I was trying to avoid ordering one online.

Old 10-09-2012, 03:08 PM #754
Strange1130
FTW

I need one of those as well. Going for super sleek minimal tho. Gonna just buy one of the engrave able ones of etsy and not have it engraved, probably. Not trying to spend more than like 20 bucks.

Old 10-09-2012, 03:11 PM #755
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

I got this one. Super cheap and plain. Also not too long so it will work with slimmer ties. http://www.ebay.com/itm/370660669790... 4.m1439.l2649

Just found this place, dope ties, good prices. http://theknottery.com

Last edited by parkrats : 10-09-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:12 PM #756
chazchazchaz
Truth

chazchazchaz plays in the PSP
chazchazchaz posts videos on PbNation
chazchazchaz plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
Watch my friends video because he's funny and talented. Dude's super genius level, going to make movies someday.
Does he have any shorts? Or does he just video blog?
Closed Thread