Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-07-2012, 01:12 PM #43
Jamin2113

Homosexuality is a chosen life style. You are not born gay.
Advertisement
Old 10-07-2012, 01:13 PM #44
za1e
the fresh prince

I'm pretty sure it's a birth defect.

it could also be a genetic safegaurd against overpopulation.

Last edited by za1e : 10-07-2012 at 01:20 PM.
za1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:13 PM #45
Jamin2113

Quote:
Originally Posted by za1e View Post
I'm pretty sure it's a birth defect.
What would lead you to believe this? Are you implying I am wrong?
Old 10-07-2012, 01:21 PM #46
RBR321
I'll bring the pizzas.

RBR321 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
RBR321 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
RBR321 supports Team VICIOUS
RBR321 supports DLX Technology
Being gay derives its original meaning from the American Revolution. The colonists in America were much opposed to the severe penalties forced upon them by the English. Men were often whipped for not having their wigs covered in a minimum of two layers of powder, and women were whipped for not having at least six children by the age of thirty (two of which were always eligible for foster care).
So much damage was done that by the time Alexander Hamilton was born (1753), every member of the English Navy was said to have "continuously bleeding" hands from handling so many whips. This Alexander Hamilton was of the aristocracy, being born to a wealthy set of parents, and he was well sheltered for a majority of his life. One afternoon, while taking his dog Skippio on a daily stroll, he witnessed the atrocities of the English on a poor woman. This enraged him so much that he ran over and shielded the woman with the body. The soldiers attempted to stop as soon as they recognized him as a member of the high class, but that was after his hand had already been mutilated by the whip full of large shards of glass. Of course, he challenged both men to duels and won. This whippipng incident is why so many portraits of him show him hiding his arm in his jacket, to conceal his "little hand". He vowed from then on to kill every Englishman that came his way.
During the next year, he secretly signed the Declaration of Independence and formed the first army to include snipers. He put countless hours into the forming of this new style of fighting, and his efforts were well-rewarded.
On the first night of battle, April 19, 1775, Hamilton gave his men one last speech before their sneak attack:

"This, my brothers, is a heightened sense of things. The seaborn breeze, coolly, kissing the sweat at my chest and neck. Gulls cawing, complaining, even as they feast on the thousands of floating dead. The steady breathing of the 300 at my back, ready to die for their country without a moment's pause. Everyone of you ready, to die. So tonight let us defeat the evil that attacks us! From our left across the sea these men whip our woman and children, but tonight, we slaughter those "Haters to the Left"!"

Without a moments pause, Alexander's elephants crossed the final stretch of the Appalachian Mountains, and the snipers took their positions. The British were totally caught off-guard. The majority were unarmed aside from their whips which were always fastened to their belts. As the snipers volleyed chunks of lead at the foot-soldiers, the war elephants stampeded toward enemy cannons and provided safe warning as to where the mines on the battlefield were. General Pearwallis forced his men to retreat, only to find the vast ocean full of the American Navy behind them. The attack was so severe for the entire British forces, that Pearwallis surrendered that very evening, but to a general other than Hamilton because of his oath to kill every Englishman he saw.
Alexander Hamilton's expert military prowess was so revolutionary and phenomenal that he was post-humously dubbed "Alexander the Great".
His role in American history is unforgettable, and his term for the English as "Haters to the Left" will be remembered in our hearts and minds forever. And that's how I became the price of a pineapple under the sea
"Originally posted by XSVterror16 V.4: Alright, let me break this down for you. Subaru is a company with stars and a blue background in it's symbol. The national color of Australia is blue and their nights have lots of stars in the sky. Subaru uses bockster motors from Porches. Subaru is Australian and uses Porche motors in their cars. Understand?"
'MURICA
RBR321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:25 PM #47
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
yea, I didnt read that.
My Instagram
ProtoBaller1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:27 PM #48
za1e
the fresh prince

no you may be right, I'm just stating my opinion..

but I personally don't think it's a choice, the brain of a homosexual man is physically different from that of his heterosexual counterpart. So unless he made a choice while still in the womb (when his brain is still in early stages of development) to be gay, and then subsequently managed to alter his brain structure via thought alone, then no I would say I disagree with you.

but you're just trolling anyways so who cares?
Old 10-07-2012, 01:28 PM #49
DrobertsPB
You rebel scum

don't know don't care

let them do dickbutt
DrobertsPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:38 PM #50
Rampager2000
-Voted best Avvy 2011 <3-

Looked at it, read the first comment after.. Laughed.

Went back and read the last sentence.

knewit.jpg

OGPT: It's Not Rocket Surgery
Rampager2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:57 PM #51
Legatus
Sovereign

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBR321 View Post
Being gay derives its original meaning from the American Revolution. The colonists in America were much opposed to the severe penalties forced upon them by the English. Men were often whipped for not having their wigs covered in a minimum of two layers of powder, and women were whipped for not having at least six children by the age of thirty (two of which were always eligible for foster care).
So much damage was done that by the time Alexander Hamilton was born (1753), every member of the English Navy was said to have "continuously bleeding" hands from handling so many whips. This Alexander Hamilton was of the aristocracy, being born to a wealthy set of parents, and he was well sheltered for a majority of his life. One afternoon, while taking his dog Skippio on a daily stroll, he witnessed the atrocities of the English on a poor woman. This enraged him so much that he ran over and shielded the woman with the body. The soldiers attempted to stop as soon as they recognized him as a member of the high class, but that was after his hand had already been mutilated by the whip full of large shards of glass. Of course, he challenged both men to duels and won. This whippipng incident is why so many portraits of him show him hiding his arm in his jacket, to conceal his "little hand". He vowed from then on to kill every Englishman that came his way.
During the next year, he secretly signed the Declaration of Independence and formed the first army to include snipers. He put countless hours into the forming of this new style of fighting, and his efforts were well-rewarded.
On the first night of battle, April 19, 1775, Hamilton gave his men one last speech before their sneak attack:

"This, my brothers, is a heightened sense of things. The seaborn breeze, coolly, kissing the sweat at my chest and neck. Gulls cawing, complaining, even as they feast on the thousands of floating dead. The steady breathing of the 300 at my back, ready to die for their country without a moment's pause. Everyone of you ready, to die. So tonight let us defeat the evil that attacks us! From our left across the sea these men whip our woman and children, but tonight, we slaughter those "Haters to the Left"!"

Without a moments pause, Alexander's elephants crossed the final stretch of the Appalachian Mountains, and the snipers took their positions. The British were totally caught off-guard. The majority were unarmed aside from their whips which were always fastened to their belts. As the snipers volleyed chunks of lead at the foot-soldiers, the war elephants stampeded toward enemy cannons and provided safe warning as to where the mines on the battlefield were. General Pearwallis forced his men to retreat, only to find the vast ocean full of the American Navy behind them. The attack was so severe for the entire British forces, that Pearwallis surrendered that very evening, but to a general other than Hamilton because of his oath to kill every Englishman he saw.
Alexander Hamilton's expert military prowess was so revolutionary and phenomenal that he was post-humously dubbed "Alexander the Great".
His role in American history is unforgettable, and his term for the English as "Haters to the Left" will be remembered in our hearts and minds forever. And that's how I became the price of a pineapple under the sea
Old 10-07-2012, 08:36 PM #52
SouljaboyRI
Keep Calm and Flex On

SouljaboyRI plays in the PSP
SouljaboyRI owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
SouljaboyRI plays in the APPA D4 division
SouljaboyRI owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSmags011 View Post
because they enjoy the feeling of being anally dominated and penetrated
has it
SouljaboyRI is offline   Reply With Quote