Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-28-2012, 09:48 AM #43
edoktor

edoktor supports DLX Technology
Thank you for reviewing this USAFWD, I have given svmeyer compensation for a new frame that he previously asked for. Svmeyer check your paypal. That is all. Svmeyer, I know I wont see you on the other side.
edoktor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-28-2012, 11:30 AM #44
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

Annual Supporting Member
phillysteve is a Moderator
Glad to see it worked out. Hopefully lessons are learned.
GLOCK 19
phillysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:15 PM #45
dehr
#1 POSTER

Annual Supporting Member
dehr donated to help Peyton Trent
dehr supports Bob Gurnsey
dehr supports our troops
dehr is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
dehr is Legendary
dehr is Boss
dehr is Immortal
All I have to say is wow. I have been with Kyle on this since the day he received the gun with all the issues. From the "bad cores" to the "new solenoid" to this "magically sealing hole in the frame" to the leak during recharge of the noid and all this crap he has had to deal with. And I have a video from Kyle on the leak during the recharge as he sent me a video showing what was up as I was helping him think of what was wrong with the gun

To start it off, guy who sent the 1.5 to Kyle, on the past page you state "you are going to do all this over a paintball marker" (might not be exact words and I am not quoting right now since I am on my phone) I am sorry, but it doesn't matter if it is a paintball gun, a car, or straight cash. It is something wrong that needs to corrected. I can see why you don't care cause it is just a paintball marker to you which would show your reasoning behind treating it like ****, puncturing the frame, putting it together incorrectly, and then lying about the issues with it. It is just a paintball gun to you so it probably seems like it is just a game. You want to talk to your teachers about what you should do? Why don't you sack up, admit you did something wrong, and fix it

$80 compensation for how much time and work and money is needed into this gun is a ****ing joke. And you are right, you won't "see Kyle on the other side" cause Kyle is a good and honest guy and good things always happen to them. I think we all know what happens with the lying scum of the earth such as yourself. Sucks that kyles 2.0 is in your hands to meet the same fate as the 1.5 you sent him
dehr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:39 PM #46
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

Annual Supporting Member
^ This man hit the nail on the head.
GLOCK 19
Old 09-28-2012, 07:00 PM #47
svmeyer
Hillbilly DeLUXE

Annual Supporting Member
svmeyer plays in the PSP
svmeyer supports our troops
svmeyer plays in the APPA D4 division
svmeyer is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
svmeyer supports DLX Technology
svmeyer supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by edoktor
Thank you for reviewing this USAFWD, I have given svmeyer compensation for a new frame that he previously asked for. Svmeyer check your paypal. That is all. Svmeyer, I know I wont see you on the other side.
Won't see me on the other side? I'm not sure which side that is, but if I'm sure you will not be on the side that pertains honesty and respect.

I recieved you payment of $79.32, that is about 1/3 of the costs of repairs needed to make this marker work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dehr
All I have to say is wow. I have been with Kyle on this since the day he received the gun with all the issues. From the "bad cores" to the "new solenoid" to this "magically sealing hole in the frame" to the leak during recharge of the noid and all this crap he has had to deal with. And I have a video from Kyle on the leak during the recharge as he sent me a video showing what was up as I was helping him think of what was wrong with the gun

To start it off, guy who sent the 1.5 to Kyle, on the past page you state "you are going to do all this over a paintball marker" (might not be exact words and I am not quoting right now since I am on my phone) I am sorry, but it doesn't matter if it is a paintball gun, a car, or straight cash. It is something wrong that needs to corrected. I can see why you don't care cause it is just a paintball marker to you which would show your reasoning behind treating it like ****, puncturing the frame, putting it together incorrectly, and then lying about the issues with it. It is just a paintball gun to you so it probably seems like it is just a game. You want to talk to your teachers about what you should do? Why don't you sack up, admit you did something wrong, and fix it

$80 compensation for how much time and work and money is needed into this gun is a ****ing joke. And you are right, you won't "see Kyle on the other side" cause Kyle is a good and honest guy and good things always happen to them. I think we all know what happens with the lying scum of the earth such as yourself. Sucks that kyles 2.0 is in your hands to meet the same fate as the 1.5 you sent him
Thanks Dave. It's a shame their is people in this world that can find excitement in screwing things up beyond belief for another person.

Geo 3.5 F/S/T

WTB Luxe Parts!!
I'm looking for field gear: pods, tanks, bunkers, everything!!!
PMGWC / / Luxe Mob / /BST Elite/ /Shocker Owners/ /Ego Mafia/ /AGG Mafia/ /KGB MOB
svmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:42 AM #48
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

Annual Supporting Member
This isn't the first time this guy has done this type of thing. The luxe he traded you he got by trading a G6R for it. I contacted the guy who traded with him and this is what he said.

Quote:
The g6r I traded it for was a little messed up. O-ring on the shaft that didn't belong, poppet spring in the wrong place and missing detent spring. I don't know how he could have said it worked! First shot out of the box the bolt stuck forward and leaked like crazy. He shipped first so after I fixed his half *** maintenance it worked so I shipped off the Luxe.

I would assume that if he touched it then it would be f@!ed up.
GLOCK 19
Old 10-07-2012, 12:59 PM #49
svmeyer
Hillbilly DeLUXE

Annual Supporting Member
svmeyer plays in the PSP
svmeyer supports our troops
svmeyer plays in the APPA D4 division
svmeyer is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
svmeyer supports DLX Technology
svmeyer supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysteve
This isn't the first time this guy has done this type of thing. The luxe he traded you he got by trading a G6R for it. I contacted the guy who traded with him and this is what he said.
That is a shame, kids like this should just be banned. He is a disgrace to this website.

Geo 3.5 F/S/T

WTB Luxe Parts!!
I'm looking for field gear: pods, tanks, bunkers, everything!!!
PMGWC / / Luxe Mob / /BST Elite/ /Shocker Owners/ /Ego Mafia/ /AGG Mafia/ /KGB MOB
svmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:05 PM #50
B BoP

has been a member for 10 years
Coming from somebody with actual degrees in the Criminal Justice and Law fields, it's a shame that he would even chance his name being linked to a possible scam and possibly ruining his "education" over this.

I hope you realize how easy it is for Law Enforcement to do background checks and simple google searches. I feel bad for svmeyer just for the headache alone.
Virtue Paintball
|O'HARE Paintball Park |
B BoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:53 AM #51
SepticM

SepticM is playing at Living Legends V
SepticM owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SepticM is for the Gunfight
SepticM supports DLX Technology
Ok soo I know this is old but, I traded my geo 3 for this same 2.0.... Although it is working, it has different eye covers! Which he didn't state!
Old 03-06-2013, 04:52 AM #52
Trall85
Eat all the things!!

Trall85 plays in the PSP
Trall85 plays in the APPA D4 division
Trall85 is Legendary
Trall85 supports Empire
Trall85 is All In
So go make your own thread instead of resurrecting someone else's. Honestly, and if you are that unhappy see if he will trade it back.
|SPONSORS|
EMPIRE | RPS | NINJA | GARMENT GEAR | RAZA | EKK
Trall85 is offline   Reply With Quote