Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2012, 07:49 PM #1
azpbshooter93
Das baller
 
azpbshooter93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mesa,AZ
azpbshooter93 plays in the PSP
azpbshooter93 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azpbshooter93 is an NCPA player
azpbshooter93 plays in the APPA D4 division
G4 Board Settings

I recenly picked up a G4 and was reading through the manual and it seems they don't go into detail in the settings. I want to change the ROF for semi and PSP.
__________________
Lost Dutchman Paintball
azpbshooter93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-22-2012, 11:19 PM #2
CA_Tectonics
 
 
CA_Tectonics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Northern CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by azpbshooter93 View Post
I recenly picked up a G4 and was reading through the manual and it seems they don't go into detail in the settings. I want to change the ROF for semi and PSP.
I believe the ROF is a global setting. Set it to whatever (12bps) and that ROF applies to the firing mode selected (PSP or Semi or whatever you set it to).
__________________
Graphite Dangerous Power REV-I
TechT bolt engine, REV-I & Disruptive barrel kits, Prophecy V2 w/ Empire feedgate, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Maroon and Polished Aluminum Dangerous Power Threshold
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:38 PM #3
Trigger Finger
Yetipb.com
 
Trigger Finger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northampton, PA
Trigger Finger has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Trigger Finger has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Trigger Finger has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Trigger Finger is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA_Tectonics View Post
I believe the ROF is a global setting. Set it to whatever (12bps) and that ROF applies to the firing mode selected (PSP or Semi or whatever you set it to).
this
__________________
Reverse Poison 2K12 Bob Long G6R
DP G3 Spec r W/ Techt Bolt Engine, VP Deuce Trigger, and a 7E OLED Board
2K2 Vert. Feed Autococker W/ CCM Pump Kit and Gat Products A/T

My Gear Bag Sale!!! Click Me!
Trigger Finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:34 PM #4
ReynardHonda
 
 
ReynardHonda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario
If I understand correctly you are wanting to have different ROF for different firing modes. If so I don't believe the stock board allows you to do so. It's all or nothing as far as I'm aware but if it's possible I too would be interested in how it's done.
ReynardHonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:28 PM #5
Trigger Finger
Yetipb.com
 
Trigger Finger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Northampton, PA
Trigger Finger has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Trigger Finger has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Trigger Finger has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Trigger Finger is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReynardHonda View Post
If I understand correctly you are wanting to have different ROF for different firing modes. If so I don't believe the stock board allows you to do so. It's all or nothing as far as I'm aware but if it's possible I too would be interested in how it's done.
they are two separate settings........ when you change the firing mode the rate of fire stays the same. so if you cap it at 15bps then it will be 15bps in psp, millenium and full auto.
__________________
Reverse Poison 2K12 Bob Long G6R
DP G3 Spec r W/ Techt Bolt Engine, VP Deuce Trigger, and a 7E OLED Board
2K2 Vert. Feed Autococker W/ CCM Pump Kit and Gat Products A/T

My Gear Bag Sale!!! Click Me!
Trigger Finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:38 PM #6
azpbshooter93
Das baller
 
azpbshooter93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mesa,AZ
azpbshooter93 plays in the PSP
azpbshooter93 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azpbshooter93 is an NCPA player
azpbshooter93 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger Finger View Post
they are two separate settings........ when you change the firing mode the rate of fire stays the same. so if you cap it at 15bps then it will be 15bps in psp, millenium and full auto.
Thats true, just realized what i wrote is impossible. thanks for the info guys
__________________
Lost Dutchman Paintball
azpbshooter93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:12 PM #7
Yeti6669
Shoot 'em in the Face
 
Yeti6669's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Washington DC
Yeti6669 donated to help Peyton Trent
Yeti6669 posts videos on PbNation
Yeti6669 supports our troops
Yeti6669 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Yeti6669 is a top reviewer
Yeti6669 is Boss
The 7e oled is a cheap upgrade for adjustable firing modes
Yeti6669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump