Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-06-2012, 01:08 PM #22
DuckDownItsPaint

DuckDownItsPaint has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Isn't everyone like that at some point? If you never learn, you never become competent. That same explanation applies to most drivers of cars and users of computers (PC and MAC).
DuckDownItsPaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2012, 08:32 PM #23
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckDownItsPaint View Post
Isn't everyone like that at some point? If you never learn, you never become competent. That same explanation applies to most drivers of cars and users of computers (PC and MAC).
I believe in order to drive, someone has to teach you. Users of computers are usually taught as well (not every single person, some people just "get it" some don't). Someone has to teach you how to do it,a hpa tank is not something someone who doesn't know what they're doing should be messing with.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:48 PM #24
DuckDownItsPaint

DuckDownItsPaint has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme View Post
I believe in order to drive, someone has to teach you. Users of computers are usually taught as well (not every single person, some people just "get it" some don't). Someone has to teach you how to do it,a hpa tank is not something someone who doesn't know what they're doing should be messing with.
I knew how to drive simply by watching. My driving instructor actually asked me why I was taking lessons since I obviously knew how to drive. This was during the first lesson. All my computer stuff is self taught.

If someone has the desire to learn something, they'll learn it. Even the pros had to learn it somewhere.
DuckDownItsPaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:42 PM #25
hogen89

Im now having the same problem. the tank bottle is unscrewing from the reg
hogen89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:19 PM #26
[NA]WARLORD

[NA]WARLORD is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
[NA]WARLORD has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
[NA]WARLORD supports Empire
Danny96211 do yourself a favor and drop the extra coin for an on/off asa with purge. Once you turn the system off, the unused gas trapped between the gun and the tank will bleed out and allow you to unscrew the tank without any pressure on it. I know your a GoG gun owner and the GoG regs trap a little air inside the reg but a purge/bleed on/off will allow solve this problem once you get your tank fixed.

This is the one I use on my SP-1
[NA]WARLORD is offline   Reply With Quote